The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Chieko looked around. There were many tables and one long onefor the staff. There was also a pit in the middle where campers were tossig some of their food in. "Why are they doin that?" Chieko asked. "to honor the gods. We usually throw some in for dad and zeus so he doesn't go crazy on Hades." Poyu said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am

a conceller came up "your should give a offering to the gods" "ok" shane said confused going up to the pit and threw a sandwich in "i dont like ham that much anyway shane looked around "maybe i should sit there" shane said looking at the apollo table
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 am

Kami And poyu showed Chieko to the Hades table. They sat down to food. "Grab a pomegranite." Kami said. They all grabbed a pomegranite off a plate and brought it over to the pit. "One extra goes to dad." Poyu smiled and they all tossed the pomegranites in. Theysat back at their table. Kam and Poyu started chowng down on meat where Chieko just grabbed a salad.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:15 am

shane looked around "so i guess i should eat" shane said looking around shane sat down "nom" shane started to eat a burrito
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:21 am

Chieko finished her salad and grabbed a bowl if soup. Kami looked at her. "Nota meat eater?" he asked. Chieko shook her head. "I eat some meat. Very rarely though." She grabbed a knife from Poyu's hand. "Yes we know you are stupid but uou don't have to cut yourself." She said taking a spoonful of soup. Kami and Poyu stared at her. "How did you-" Poyu started. "Know that you were gonna?" Chieko finished. Her eyes widened. "I have no clue!" she said.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:23 am

shane looked around some more "i miss my mom" shane said looking sad "im not very hungry"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:29 am

(Ninja make up ppl and be them too. Like ppl from your own cabin)
Chieko looked at Poyu and Kami. Poyu smiled. "You just found your first ability." he said with a smile. "What!?" chieko said. "Ya some children o Hades have the ability. They know when people close to them are gonna do something harmful. Or be harmed." Kami said. Chieko just stared at them. "Well so much for no more fraky things!" Chieko went back to her soup.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:33 am

a girl came over "hi" the girl said "what the matter" she said "i just miss my mom" shane said "oh its your first day" the girl said "im sunny" sunny "im shane" shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:37 am

Chieko finished her soup right as a piece of meat went flying into her bowl. She looked up and saw Poyu laughing. He pointe to Kami. "Sorry." A chunk of meat was in between his teeth. Chueko just laughed and grabbed a pomegranite.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:39 am

"so what do you guys..." when a giant demon appeared in the middle of the cafeteria "time for all of you to die" the demon said
(we need some action XD)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:46 am

Chieko stared at the demon. "Crap!" Kami walked right up to it. "Kami what are you-" Poyu stopped Chieko. Kami cracked his knuckles. "Oh! A snack!" The demon said. Before anything could happen a crack appeared in the middle o the ground. The demon fell through. Chieko could here it's screams. "Nice job Kami!" Poyu ran over and high-fived him.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:49 am

"aaaaaaaaa" screamed then he rose up "haha you think you could defeat me that easily" the demon slashed kami in the face "omg that looks real" shane said looking at the demon
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:49 am

"It is!" Kami yelled holding his bleeding face. Poyu stepped up next. The ground shook fiercly. Campers were thrown out of their seats but the staff just watched. The Demon toppled over onto it's side. Chieko stared blnkly at what was happening. Her braclet glowed again. Her boot started to heat up. She took out her knife trying notto be knocked over. The skull on the end glowed as well. The shaking stopped and Poyu was hit against a wall. Chieko saw arrows and spears fly through the air trying to hit the demon. It just laughed and countinued to knock the campers around. Chieko still staredat the knife. She tapped it and it became a sword. "Whoa!" she said.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 pm

"what should i do" shane said looking at some panicking kids he pulled out some arrows and a bow "mabye this can help" shane shot one at the demon
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 pm

"Poseidon house! We need to gather... I don't know.. We can't mess this place... Tsunamis of water?" I suggested.
"No, that was just lure us dead!" Quinn said. "If we lure him outside first, to the river, yes we can."
"Hmm.. the other houses seem to have made plans." I looked around. "Watch out, demon headed this way! Move out!" I yelled.
We all jumped, distractively.
"What the bloody hell is this for? Some type of test?!?" Leah roared.
"Wait... everyone left except for like 15 boys and all the girls!" a girl squeaked.
The girl seemed to have been fighting the monster, whereas Shane, the boy, was shooting arrows repeatedly.
"Hmm..." another girl had a sword.
Others from the other houses used thier skill differently.
"Ugh, the boys really had to leave us this time of need!" I dodged.
I saw another sandy haired girl come in. "Wave coming through!" she screamed.
"What?" we all screamed.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Chieko staredat her sword. "Creppy things are life now." Chiko tok her sword and sliced the demons leg clear off. The demon screamed in agony. Chieko was in awe. Her sword glinted and a shadow appeared around it. Poyu and Kami were trying o use their abilities to kill the demon. They had no luck. She looked and saw a wave coming tiards them. She pulled Poyu and Kami back just as the wave passed them.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:11 pm

"How can a demon be destroyed?!?" I yelled to Chieko, seeing the room was too loud for her to hear.
"We'll handle the tiards!" Quinn told the others.
The sandy haired girl fell. "Ow!" she screeched, feeling many legs tramping on her,
The water fell. "Oh!" Quinn jumped, she held the waqter up fo rher.

"Should we shoot it at the tiards?" I asked Quinn nervously.
"Worth a shot..." she called the rest of Poseidon's house. We all carried the water and shot it at the tiards, seeing water fall harshly.
3 boys of Ares came shooting spears at them.
"You don't attack them!" an Apollo girl came along, helping one of the tiards.
"How should you know?" one boy asked deeply.
"Because. I. Study!" she said.
"Either this, or we die!" the other said and carried her out.

(are they actually calledtiards by teh way?)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 pm

(What was that! No! I missed spelled TOWARDS! What the? I messed up but cam you fix your post?)
Chieko shrugged. "I don't know how!" She yelled. She took her sword and cut at the demon. She stepped back and remembered something from her mythology class. "Banish it to Tartus!" Chieko went over to poyu and Kami. "We need to make a trench straight to Tartus!" she said. They stared at her. "What!? I can't do that alone!" Kami yelled. Chieko smiled. "Dont have to." Kami smiled as well.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 pm

"this isn't working" shane said seeing that the arrows were doing little damage then the demon slashed at shane he dodged it but his bow didn't so shane ran up to the demon and hit him with a arrow like a sword and the demon looked surprised "did that just work" shane ran back to think
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Chieko saw Shane fail at tying to attack the demon. "Poyu," Chieko said shake up the ground just underneath the demon." Poyu nodded. "Me and Kami will get the rest." They all smiled. The ground shook underneath the demon. It struggled to keep it's balance. Kami and Chieko ran over next to the demon. Cheko nodded and a crack starte to open underneath the demon. Chieko punched the ground and the crack opened so the demon fell through.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:19 pm

"wait" shane said looking at her "havent you read more into demons" shane remember that when demons go down into the heckish underworld they get stronger but the he remember that playing a flute song could stop him from coming for a bit. Shane sat down and started to play a song
(i know a song that would be cool to play XD)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 pm

"Ya I know but gettng hm away was our first priorety." Chieko said watching Shane play the flute. Chiko heard clapping. She looked and saw tge staff table on their feet and applaudng. Chieko stared blankly. "What?" she said
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:31 pm

shane eyes were still closed the crack in the middle of the cafeteria started to close up a bit
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm

"Congrats you defeated the demon" I said walking up to Chieko and Shane.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 pm

shane opened his eyes "thanks, wait how is the crack closed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next