The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:17 pm

"Ya. What did you say to her?" Chieko asked. Poyu was hitting himself in the head saying. "I'm stupid. I'm stupid. I'm stupid."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 pm

"Lies" I said looking back at Amy, "all lies about your brother. Even though now that I see him-they could be true" I said looking at Chieko's brother.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:20 pm

Miyuki walked over to Daphne and Chieko. "Is it working? Cause we can get pounding, you know?"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 pm

"What?" I said with a puzzling look, "what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Poyu looked up. "I feel so stupid." he said. "Ya. We know you have been saying tat for the last five minutes." Chieko walked to their cabin and opened the door. Kami was sitting on his bed. Poyu walked in. "I almost kissed a daughter of Aphrodite!" Kami laughed. "It is good to have you back bro!" he said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 pm

"And you would have kissed her if it wasn't for me" I said walking in. "And yet I hear no thank you's for doing a deed."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:44 pm

Poyu looke at Daphne. "Ya Thanks." Poyu climed up to his top bunk and layed down. Kami and Chieko looked at each other they both laughed. "So when is dinner anways?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:45 pm

"Not long enough" I said looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:54 pm

(O.O I MISSED SO MUCH!)
"Hi Kirei, sup?" I heard a voice. "Oh hey, Genesis..." I smiled. She was in Aprodiote's Cabin.
"Beautiful as always, Gen!" I smiled at her. "Hey Juan!" I smiled at him, he was from Apollo.
"What are you doing at the river?" Genesis asked.
"Usual, playing with the water..." I sighed, I made the water jump up and down
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 pm

"Oh OK." Chieko sat down on her bunk. She pulled out her mother's braclet. She put it on. The skull on it glowed. "Weird it has never done that before." Chieko tapped the skul and it stopped.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 am

(omg so much has happened please tell me whats happened) shanw fishned shooting his arrows
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:26 pm

"Maybe you haven't noticed but things here aren't normal....you'll be seeing weird things later on" I said looking at Chieko.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:29 pm

shane saw to girls talking "hi" he said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:48 pm

(We are in a cabin ninja, but whatever)
Chieko turned to see Shane outside the door. "Hi." Chieko lookEd at her braclet. "Ya, I hope it doesn't get any freakyer today." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Daphne shrugged, "anything can happen anywhere at anytime" she said as she saw a boy outside, "you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 pm

"Ya I met him while I was painting." Chieko pulled her hat off and took out her braid. Her long hair fell and she scratched her head. "Seriously, when is dinner? I haven't eaten at all today." She said. Kami tossed her a kitkat. "Thanks." Chieko started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

(Aww... I missed a lott....)
I walked back with Genesis. "Bleh... anything more interesting in this camp?" she groaned.
"It's pretty interesting right now, Gen..." I told her
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Chieko heard a thump. "Poyu stop it!" Chieko said. The thumping stopped. "Im an idiot." Poyu said. "Yes we all know." Kami said. Chieko finished her kitkat and threw the wraper into her bag.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:20 pm

"Usually dinner should be right now...they would announce what you'll be eating and sound a bell or something like that" I said looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Chieko nodded. She heard a bell. "That it?" she asked. Kami and Poyu quickly scrambled out of their beds. "I'll take that as a yes."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:26 pm

"Let's go, dinner!" Genesis said.
I laughed and followed
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:29 pm

"Yup" Daphne said walking out of the door, "c'mon."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Chieko stood up and followed Daphne, Kami, and Poyu out the door.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:44 pm

"Welcome to the dinning room" I said to Chieko when we arrived.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:54 pm

"I'm hungry, anyways." I shrugged at Genesis. "Yeah..."
"I see Leah isn't there yet..." I bit my lip.
"So is Juan, Kirei.." Genesis sighed.
"Hmm... how about over there?" I asked Genesis, seeing that was the only area not filled.
"Yeah... not like we have a choice.." Genesis laughed.
"Can we sit here?" i asked the people over there.
"Yeah..." one of them shrugged.
"Thanks!" Genesis said brightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next