The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:59 pm

"My brother." Chieko said. "Kami what is it? What happened to Poyu?" Kmai was still breathing heavily. "He...he was charm spoken... the Aphrodite girls got him when he was walking out of our cabin." Chieko rolled her eyes. "And you needed me why!?"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:01 pm

(lol poyu reminds me of poyo xD)

Daphne stared at Chieko's brother while he talked.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:03 pm

(I know that is why i chose it)
"I cant get him! I will get charm spoken too! I do not want to hang out with any Aphrodite girls! No sir!" Kami blurted out. "Fine, fine. I'll get him out." Chieko said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Miyuki stared at the two discussing about something. "Err.. something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Daphne chuckled, "good luck, those girls get everything they want. It's going to be hard to get you brother back."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:10 pm

"Oh. I'll get him back." Chieko said. "Kami show me where they are. After that you can either runor watch." Kami nodded still catching his breath. He walked Chieko over.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:23 pm

"Odd isn't it?" I said turning to Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:25 pm

"Yeah... Why'd they even pass their cabin?"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 pm

"I'm not sure, this Poyu must be an idiot" I said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 pm

I grinned, and stared at the training grounds. "I think I'm going to be training soon."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Kami brought Chieko over to where the Aphrodite girls were. Poyu was n between them talking. Kami shivered. "It is scary! Why would they like a son of Hades!" Kami said. Apparently the Aphrodite girls heard him. They looked up and smiled. "Ok. You are free to run Kami." Chieko said. "Ya you think!" Kami sprinted out of there as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Miyuki saw Kami running out, and laughed a bit.
"Ah, I'm going to be in the cabin..."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:32 pm

"Wanna go over and watch? It could be entertaining" I said looking over the where Chieko was.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:34 pm

"Sure, why not?" Miyuki replied grinning.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Daphne walked over to where Chieko was, "why was your brother running like a deranged maniac?" I asked laughing a little by the thought.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:39 pm

Chieko looked at Daphne. "That is why." She nodded over to Poyu being pampered by the Aphrodite girls. "It is scary."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:43 pm

"Well go stop it then" I said pointing to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:51 pm

"I know that is what I am gonna do." Chieko walked over. "Poyu? What are you doing?" He didnt answer. "Poyu?!" she said again. The Aphrodite girls stopped and stared at Chieko. "Ugh, who let the goth in camp?" One girl said. Chieko gritted her teeth. "I'm taking my brother back now thank you." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Daphne just stood there and watched.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm

The Aphrodite girls laughed. One of them stood up. "Look missy. Run along and dont bother us ok?" Chieko didnt budge. The girl stood there angry. "I said leave!" Chieko didnt move. "Not without my brother." she said. "Amy this is not working." Chieko heard one of the girls say. "Shut up Lucine!" AMy said. She looked back at Chieko. Chieko was smiling. Amy had a strong lok in her eyes. "Leave now." Amy said it strongly. But chieko didnt move an inch.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:03 pm

"If you haven't realized she isn't leaving without her brother. If you want her to leave and not come back with dead skeletons and souls I suggest that you give her, her brother back" I said walking up and standing near Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 pm

"Is this suposed to be charm speaking? If it is Poyu was be dumber than i thought." Chieko said. Amy stared at her. "Hades is just one of those people who no one likes you know." Amy said. "Only people who haves guts would stand up to Hades." Poyu stood up and walked over. Amy looked at Poyu. Amy said sweetly. "Kiss me." To Poyu.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:08 pm

"Amy" I said walking over to her. After a few minutes of talking quietly we turned around and Amy said, "take him. I don't want him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Chieko looked at Daphne. Poyu walked over to Chieko. He snapped out of the charm speaking. "What-waht happened?" Chieko grabbed Poyu "Come on idiot Kami is freaking out." Chieko looked back at Daphne. Chieko has a puzzled look on her face.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:14 pm

"Its called persuading" I said grinning, "Its not a skill but I'm very good at it-at least that's what people say. Besides they are easily persuaded."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next