The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 pm

"You guys actually did better than last year...." I said under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Chieko looked at Daphne. "Wait what?! This was a test?" Chieko lookedat Poyu and Kami. They were both smiling. "Your facw though!?" Kami shrugged. "Not as bad as last year. They couldn't even hassle it. I got this." Kami showed the back if his leg shredded.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:08 pm

shane looked freaked out "ok i believe in this greek thing" shane said looking at his flute "i guess this thing is powerful"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Chieko was mistyfied. (OMG! My LA teacher has gotten to me!) she blinked fiercly. She looked at everyone. "So this was a test ok. But to test what?! I know defeating tge dude but..."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 pm

"ya what was that test for" Shane said standing up
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Chiron smiled. "We wanted to know if you were really up to this camp. If you ad enough Demi god blood in you." Chieko looked at Chiron. "So this test was all for me and Shane?" Chiron nodded. "You recieved help." Chiron said motioning to Poyu, Kami, the posiden cabin, the ares cabin, and the apollo cabin.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 pm

"ok" Shane said "well at least I passed"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Chiron nodded. "Well I do not thnk people got a good enough dinner?" Chion snapped his fngrrs and rye tables realined ryemsleves and new food was placed out by some nypmths. Campers started o crowd in agan pattnt Shane and Chieko on tg back. Chieko sat down finally able to eat her pomegranite.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:28 pm

(its getting hard to understand wat ur saying case check ur spelling)

Daphne sat back down to the athena table, "they did alot better than last year, don't you think?" My friend Sonia said. "Heck yea a whole lot better" I said eating an apple. "I think its because they had help, last year sucked since there was any help right?" Sonia said looking back at Chieko and Shane. "No, they did have help you were just in the bathroom the whole time" I said sighing. "Hes cute you know" Sonia said looking at Shane. "That's because you like all the apollo guys" I said rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:15 pm

shane started to eat a sandwich with chicken in it "if camps like this i think im going to like it" shane said to him self
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm

(Ya sorry I'm using my phone so it is hard to type and takes 2x longer)
Kami grabbed a napkn and wiped the blood off his face. Poyu just continued to eat his turkey leg like nothng happened. Chieko finished eating the pomegranite seeds and grabbed a mango. Kami looked around. "Oh man... Incoming Aphrodite." Kami and Poyu pulled themselves under the table. "Where is your friend?" Amy said. "I never did get my kiss." Chieko kicked Poyu who was about to slap himself. "You won't get one. No matter what you do or say." Chieko said strongly. Amy shrugged. "I will trust me." She walked away. Kami and Poyu sat back down.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:32 pm

shane looked at his flute "i wonder what else this does" shane said
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:42 pm

"Well he needs a friend" Sonia said getting up, "he already has a friend Sonia besides your a lot older than him. Get real" I said holding Sonia back. "Oh fine, be a party popper" Sonia said sitting down and grabbing an apple.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:44 pm

sunny came over to shane "great job" she said "thanks" shane said
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Then another bell rang, "dinner's over" I said getting up.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:50 pm

shane got up "well i guess i go to sleep now"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Chieko stood up. "So what now?" She asked Poyu and Kami. "We have the camp fire. Twice a week we have one. Today is one." Poyu said. They walked back to their cabin. "We wait till another bell." Kami said sitting down on his bunk.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 pm

shane went to his cabin "mabye i should practice a bit" he started to play the flute
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Daphne went to her cabin. "Daphne!! Look, look, look!!" Said Alex jumping up and down and showing something that she made. "That's great Alex your learning how to sow...its just...what is it?" I asked trying to see what it was. "Its a frog since I love frogs! And its all thanks to my big sister" she said hugging me. "Very nice now put it away since the fire will start when the bell rings" I said motioning Alex away.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Chieko hopped on her bunk. "Oh I never got to aske you guys. Are we the only Hades children?" Chieko asked. Kami shook his head sadly. "Nope. There is alot still out there. Some dying others dead." Chieko looked away. "Oh...." Poyu nodded. "There used to be one other here. But she left a few years ago." he said picking up a candy bar.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:14 pm

A hunch of kids came up to Shane "play more please" "ok" Shane said "mabye this thing can hypono people" he thought to hi self
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 pm

"I don't know how you put up with her" Katie said sitting next to me on my bunk. "Neither do I but I can manage" I said rubbing my head. "I can't she's just an annoying 10 year old" Katie said watching Alex pin her creation on the wall. "It doesn't even look like a-" "Shh! You'll make her upset" I said cutting off Katie. Then the third bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Chieko heard the bell. She sat up. "LEad the way." she said to Poyu and Kami. They brought her too the campfire.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Shane walked to the fire
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:28 pm

"Lets go" I said getting up and going to the campfire with Katie and Alex following me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next