The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Chieko smiled too. "Its really late. Dont you think all of us should be getting to bed? I mean i have classes but i am exaughsted!" Chieko said walking over to her bed and falling over on it.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 pm

"True.. Well, we'll be on our way then." Kyoko said. They both walked towards the door, and waved good bye. Silently, Ichiru walked Kyoko to her dorm. She slowly opened the door, greeted by her empty room. The only things in there were the beds, closet, drawers, and desks. They decorated her room, but I don't feel like explaining. [lol] "Well, good night, Ichiru." Kyoko said as she was about to close the door. "Wait." Ichiru stopped the door from closing with his foot. "W-What?" Kyoko asked. Ichiru hesitated, but did it anyway. He leaned in closely to Kyoko, making her blush fiercely. His lips landed on hers, and Kyoko's eyes widened. She felt her face burning with redness. They seperated, and Ichiru smiled a bit. "Good night..." Kyoko shut the door, in awe.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 am

Chieko waved back as Kyoko and Ichiru lefted. "I better be heading back to my dorm too." Kaoki said standing up. He walked to the door. "Goodnight Paige. Goodnight Princess." Kaoki closed the door and walked away. Chieko smile as she quickly changed into her Old black tshirt and fleece black pants. She hoped nto bed and layer her head on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:23 pm

"Goodnight? More like good morning" I said looking at a clock, "its 2 in the morning. Well I'm going back to bed" I said as I crawled back into bed. "C'ya soon Chieko." I said after I turned the lights out.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:45 pm

"NIght." Chieko closed her eyes. The nightmares then began.
(I need to think about them first before i post them)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 pm

(ok)
Paige fell back to sleep.

(lol got nothing better to say :p)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Kyoko changed into her pajamas, and flopped onto the bed. She went under the covers, staring at the ceiling. She softly touched her lips, and buried her face under the pillow. Soon, she fell sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Chieko could here chanting. She could hear yelling screams. 'Kill her!' 'Kill him!' Chieko looked confused at the crowd. They were in a huge oval arena.....ARENA! She was in ye arena! She looked at yer hand to see her sword. Her opposite hand was bloddy and her face was warm. She heard more chanting. She heard the crowd yell. "Sasami! Sasami!" Chieko turned around to see Kaoki with a sword. He looked at her closely. He smiled. "Well princess," he started. "Being lord will be awesome. I'll miss you though." Chieko's eyes widened as his sword came crashing down in her skull.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Then I woke up hearing squirms. I sat up and looked around and saw Chieko moving. I shrugged and went back to sleep. Or atleast I tried, I couldn't ignore the noises so I groaned and got out of bed and went over to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 pm

The dreams did not end. Chieko looked around to see a small room. There was two people besides herself in the room. She looked and saw kaoki. The other person was clooked n shadow.... Shadow! Kaoki was just starng ino space. It looked like he was being consumed by darkness. Chieko reached out to hm but she was stopped by a shadow that started to consume her. At her last glimpse of Kaoki sh shouted. "Kaoki! Stop! Please!" And she was consumed.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:02 am

Kyoko was sleeping in her bed, until she heard pounding on the door. She slowly got up out of her bed, rubbing her eyes. Kyoko looked at her clock. 4:08. Groaning, Kyoko got out of bed to open the door. But, someone had blast the door open, leaving a huge hole in her door and wall. "Great. Just great. Who is it?" Kyoko said, wide awake now. She stared at the person standing at the door. "I-Ichi.." Kyoko looked at him. His eyes were pitch black. He had a straight face; you couldn't tell what he was thinking. No... We destroyed him...
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:25 am

Chieko was now in Kyoko's Dorm. Why Kyoko's? She saw Ichiru blast theogh the door. She saw the look on his eyes. But they looked like th were staring at her. A shadow wrapped around Chieko and pulled her in.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"Ahhh!!!!" Chieko sat up right in bed. She saw Paige next to her. "We need to get to Kyoko." Chieko stood up and grabbed her sweatshirt.

Last edited by Caseroos on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 pm

"Calm down Chieko. Its about time you woke up, you were squirming so much that it woke me up. And why do we have to go to Kyoko's? Its 4:10 and I wanna go back to bed, can't we wait till morning?" I said watching Chieko grabbing a sweatshirt.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Chieko pulled her sweashirt on. "Something happened to Ichiru. He is about to attack Kyoko!" She said looking a Paige.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:08 pm

"Chieko, it was just a dream, chill you take dreams way to serious don't you?" i said shaking my head, "I bet she's just fine. Now we should get back to bed."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Chieko shook her head. "No, something is wrong. I mean we should atleast Che-" Chieko heard a crash.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:37 pm

I glared at Chieko and went to grab a large shirt, "lets go see what that was" I said as I put my hair up.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:40 pm

CHieko nodded she pulled her hair up and walked ou the door.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm

"Where do you think that came from?" I asked as I followed Chieko. As we reached Kyoko's dorm the door was broken down. "Guess someone else came here before us."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:05 pm

CHieko looked back at Paige. "I told you! It is Ichiru!" She walked towards th broken door. Ichiru stood there.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 pm

"I guess dreams can come true" Paige said staring with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Kyoko stared at Ichiru, Chieko and Paige behind him. She motioned them to stay away from him. Ichiru put his index and middle finger together, making lightning form around them. He shot it straight at Kyoko, aiming for Chieko and Paige next. "Oh sh--" Kyoko said as she barely dodged the attack.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Chieko was in awe. "How does he know lightning!!??" Chieko said. She saw Ichiru aim for her and Paige. She pushed Paige out of the way and quickly sat down. She mumbled under her breath, "Animarum et spirituum tueatur!" A wall of souls appeared in front of her, Paige, and Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Kyoko noticed Ichiru's hands trembling, trying to push down. "H-help m-me..." She heard him mumble. Her eyes widened, as she saw the souls appear in front of her. Ichiru clenched his hands, as his left eye turned to his original eye color.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Chieko opened her eyes and saw the souls. "Remember," she called to Kyoko. "They attack anything who attacks them. They do not kill." Chieko stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next