The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:18 pm

"Okay.." Kyoko replied, staring at the struggling Ichiru. She can tell that he was trying to take over his body again. Clenching her fists, Kyoko ran towads Ichiru, placing a hand on his back. "Kurenzu tamashī!" Kyoko screeched. Ichiru's body stopped moving, and a black shadow jumped off of his head. It was running toward Chieko, and Ichiru blacked out. Kyoko caught Ichiru before he fell, and yelled to Chieko, "Watch out!"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:41 pm

CHieko jumped out of the shadows way. She turned back to it. "Umbra animas perdere!" The souls scattered towards the shadow. A few hit but most were found aside somehow. The shadow disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 am

Kyoko stared, silence breaking into the room. "It's all over... Sorry for dragging you and Paige into this..." Kyoko said to Chieko, bringing Ichiru to the opposite bed.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Chieko shook her head. "No, its fine. It was not your fault." she walked over to Kyoko and Ichiru. "I dont know how but... But I saw what was happening in my dream. It was scary."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm

"I'll say, but what were you dreaming about that made you mumble and seemed to be afraid of something" I asked walking over to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Chieko scratched her head. "Ya."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:23 pm

"Ya what? What was it you were dreaming about Chieko" I said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Chieko sighed. "It was about the arena. It-it...." Chieko bowed herhead.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Paige looked at Chieko and sighed, "maybe we can talk about this back at our dorm if its personal. Or just in the morning" I said putting my hand on Chieko's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:40 pm

"Morning. I am still really tired." Chieko said. She looked at Kyoko. "We can talk later about this thing. Good night."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:43 pm

"See you in a couple of hours" I said to Kyoko as I left the dorm. "Now I can get some sleep for the remaining hours" I said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:50 pm

"Ya." Chieko walked back to their dorm and walked in. She took off her sweatshirt and jumped on her bed.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Paige did the same, "see you soon" I said as I pulled the covers.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:06 pm

"Bye." Kyoko said, and shut the door lightly. She looked at the time. 5:19. Sighing, she plopped onto her bed, hiding under her covers. Soon, she fell asleep softly underneath the bed sheets and blankets.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Alexis' dorm was to far away to hear all the noise, but for some reason she knew something was wrong. She woke up and heared a noise "Who's there?" she said she became very scared. She put an a sweatshirt and opened the door there was a shadow there. She screamed, closed the door, and locked it right away. She wanted to go find Chieko, but the shadow was still there. She didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Paige heard a scream and woke up, "ugh! When can I get some sleep for once?!" I said to myself as I sat up and looked at the clock, 5:54. I groaned and got out of bed and went towards the door. I opened it and immediately closed it. "Chieko, I saw a shadow standing at some kids dorm" I said as she shook Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Kyoko sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. She also heard the screaming. "Seriously?" She said to herself, taking the sheets off of her legs. Kyoko got out of her bed, Ichiru startling her.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Alexis was screaming "HELP, HELP, HELP!!!" hoping someone would hear her she didn't think anyone did so she gave up. She sat on her bed and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 pm

"Chieko wake up!" I said as I shook Chieko harder.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Chieko popped open her eyes. "I need some sleep people!" She sat up and looked at Paige. "What is it?" she asked. Chieko haeard the screaming. "What in the hell!?"!She stood up and pu on her sweat shirt.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Alexis stopped crying and started screaming for help she thought she was going to die, but she still had hope.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:13 pm

"Exactly" I said as Chieko got out of the bed, "and did you not hear me to what I said? I said that there was a shadow-standing. In front of some kids dorm. How do I know? I wanted to see what the screaming was all about and when I opened the door and looked down the hall there the shadow was" I said to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Alexis looked out the little peep hole in the door the shadow was still there. She was freaking out then realized it was just there not doing any thing she was about to open the door when the shadow entered from under the door she was screaming again. "who are you?" she asked the shadow. After she did she thought she was crazy for asking that question. She said out loud "Wait shadows don't talked." She was still freaking out a hoped someone would come help her.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm

"Ok. We need to get over there." Chieko said. "Be ready to cach it." she said to Paige.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:28 pm

"With what?!" I said looking around the room, "with a net?" I said chuckling a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next