The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:23 pm

"I-It's nothing, Alexis... We'll tell you soon..."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Alexis went to find her dorm when she finally did there was a man standing there. It was her best friend's brother."What are you doing here?" Alexis asked he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Chieko shrugged. "It was just in my room." she placed it on the desk. "I think we can fix this." she said. Kaoki nodded. "You need to get this to the detahlord, he may be dead but this can revive him." he said. The hedamaster nodded. He pulled out his phone and started to talk.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Alexis was still in her dorm and her friend Makoto looked at her and said "Its good to see you again. I have some bad news my sister died last week the day you left." Alexis started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Kyoko sighed, noticing Ichiru's wounds fading. Just a little longer. She thought to herself, and clenched Ichiru's hand.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:43 pm

The headmaster closed his phone. "Head back to class. For now the arena is postponed. But that is for now." The headmaster grabbed the scroll. "I will call you when we can talk." Chieko smiled. Kaoki and her left the office. When the door closed they stopped. Chieko started to jump up and down. She jumped up and hugged Kaoki. HE smiled and hugged her back. Chieko let go of him. They were face to face. Kaoki leaned forward and kissed Chieko on the lips. She kissed him back. They pulled away. Chiekos stood there for a moment in awe. Kaoki smiled. Chieko backed off and turned away and headed back to her dorm. kaoki sighed but tthe grin never left his face.
(LONG!)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:11 pm

The wound on Ichiru's body faded away, and he closed his eyes. Slowly, Ichiru got out of the bed. "Ichiru! You're okay!" Kyoko exclaimed, hugging him tightly. Ichiru returned the hug, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Chieko opened her door and saw Ichiru and Kyoko hugging. "Ichiru! You are ok!" Chieko said. She was stll blushing from what had happned earlier. Chieko sat down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Alexis had just stopped crying and was headed back to find the others with Makoto. "How did your sister die?" asked Alexis. "She was killed." Makoto said with no expression. Alexis started to cry again.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 pm

"Well I think he's all good now" I said watching Ichiru. "I guess things turned out well, huh?" I said now turning to Chieko and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Chieko was still blushing. "Ya.....me and Kaoki helped postpone the arena for now. We are not sure how long though." Chieko said smiling. She heard a knock on tge door. Kaoki walked in.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:56 pm

"Well then, that's good for you two. Since you will have time for each other now" I said in a quiet voice and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Kaoki smiled. Chieko just blushed more. Kaoki came over and sat on the ground in front of Chieko. "Are you ok princess? I didn't mean to startle you." Chieko just looked at Kaoki.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Paige laughed a little. "I'll leave you two alone if you want" I said giggling.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:40 am

Alexis turned around and went back to her dorm sat down a just cried. "Are you ok?" asked Makoto. "No my best friend is dead and the last time I saw her she was crying because I was leaving!" Makoto left so she could be alone.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Chieko shook her head. "No it's ok. Stay." Kaoki smiled. "If you want to talk it's ok princess." he said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:51 pm

"Alright then, if you say so" Paige said as she sat down near Kaoki and Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Chieko sighed. "I-I am just scared. If the arena still goes on, what will happen?" she said. Kaoki smiled. "I would protect you from anything princess." Kaoki kissed her on the cheek. Chieko smiled. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:04 pm

"Lets just hope that, that scroll you have will help in any way" I said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Chieko nodded. "Yes. One potion will revive the other give life. They are not sure how long though." She said. She grabbed the necklace around her neck. "Im glad this is still here."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:31 pm

"What? The necklace?" I asked looking at Chieko's necklace.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Chieko nodded. "Ya. I never want to lose it. It reminds of my dad." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm

"Cool. I don't really have anything that reminds me of my dad or mom. But I do have something from them. I pretty much forgot how they look like, its been so long." I said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Chieko gave Paige a small smile. "Dont worry. It's ok." She gave her a little hug then let go.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:10 pm

"Thanks, but I'm fine since I never really been owned before" Paige said smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next