The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Paige heard something and turned around and saw Ichiru, "hey whats going on?" I asked as he approached me.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm

"Kyoko." Ichiru replied, pointing towards Kyoko charging her power again. She stared at them with her cold-hearted eyes, and stretched her right arm out. Kyoko pointed the palm of her hands at them, and a black katana appeared in her hands.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:30 pm

"Oh, no" I said seeing Kyoko. "Anyway to stop her?" I said glaring at Ichiru.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:33 pm

"We have to find the shadow man, and kill him. But first, we'll deal with Kyoko." Ichiru replied. He watched as Kyoko ran towards them, and slashed the katana at Ichiru. Ichiru ignored the fact that Kyoko ripped his shirt, and sliced through his skin. He trapped Kyoko in a shadow, but didn't give any effort to keep her in there. Kyoko soon ripped the shadow open, her katana covered with black lightning.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 pm

"You deal with Kyoko I'll find the shadow man, now how do I find him?" I said looking around and then to Ichiru.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:45 pm

"Thanks Koaki. But we can't o anything about it. We have tofight and when we do I-" Chieko was cut off. I man in cloaked in shadows walked toward them. Kaoki stood up. "What do you want we are in the middl of-" The man flung Kaoki across the courtyard. Chieko stood up slowly and backe away. "Run princess run!" She herd Kaoki call. Chieko turned around and ran.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:47 pm

"What was that?" Paige said to herself and went to see Chieko running and the shadow man following. Shadows....they go away with light....fire! I said thinking as my palms became warm and I shot a blazing fire ball at the shadow man.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:02 pm

hieko ducked as fire zoomed over her head. She watched as the shadow man was hit by the fire. ALl of a sudden a shadow blasted through the fire. "Paige, this is not working!" Chieko sat down. She murmured under her breath and and dead lion rose from the ground. "Get ei? Tu facultatem interficiendi!"(Latin the dead language!)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:20 pm

(lol i get it Wink but how do u know this stuff!?)

Paige watched as the dead lion rose and attacked the shadow man.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:38 pm

(Google translater! XD)
The shadow man hit the lion in the snout and walked forward. "Donec vos pugnatis vincuntur! Sed surge!" Chieko called to the lion. It rose and went after the shadow man again.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:40 pm

"Any idea on how to get rid of him for sure and save Kyoko?" I said to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:48 pm

"I dont know. He really is-"Chieko was hit by her lion. "No!" The lion sunk into the ground and the shadow man stepped toward Chieko. "Rise torquet una cunctorum viventium." The ground shook as a wraith appeared from the ground.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:52 pm

"Oh gosh" Paige said to herself as she watched the wraith attack the shadow man. "He really is powerful." I said finishing what Chieko was saying.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:00 pm

"Ya i know." Chieko stood up. "Dont superare timeamus. Mortem illico." The wraith made a ball of ligth and death. It went straight through the shadow man. "What?! Try fortius aliquid!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:04 pm

"Should we get help?" I said watching the wraith fight the shadow man, "I mean its not like I can do anything to help..." I said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:08 pm

"You can! Shoot something at him!" Chieko did some hand movements and the Wraith sliced at the shadow man with his staff.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Paige sighed and made her palms hot as she formed a huge ball of fire and shot it at the shadow man. Then she put her hands together and walked towards the shadow man from behind and shot another fire ball. And held fire at her fingertips and touched the shadow man with them burning him.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:24 pm

The Shadow man let out a screech as he was being burned. He moved away and shot a shadow ball at Paige. "Paige defende" The wraith moved in front of Paige and took the full shot of the Shadow ball.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Paige's eyes widened as the wraith stood in front of her and took the ball of shadow and collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Chieko looked at Kaoki in the back of the courtyard. He was weakly trying to move. If it did that to Kaoki, what would it do to Paige? Chieko ddnt want to find out. "LARVA solicitatis eum nobis abite illuc." The wraith circled around the shadow man. While he was busy Chieko ran over and grabbed Paige. "Run I need to get Kaoki."
(P.S. You want to know what Kaoki looks like?)
Kaoki:
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:48 pm

(nice ive been wondering wat he looked like lol now ik)

"No, I'm not leaving without you, I stay with my friends for better and worse" I said grabbing hold of Chieko before she went to Kaoki, "I'll stay hidden but I'm not leaving without you."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:52 pm

"Fine, then help me get him out of here." Chieko said nodding to Kaoki. Thwe wraith was not gonna last any longer. Chieko ran over to Kaoki. She lifted him up. "A little help."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Paige helped Chieko lift Kaoki up. "Lets go while we can" I said while watching the wraith attack the shadow man.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Chieko brought Kaoki out of the courtyard just as the wraith finally fell. "Let's get him to his dorm." Chieko brought Kaoki over to his dorm and set him down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:41 pm

(lol i love how everyone copied me about the avii to make it say happy new year xD)

"Will he be ok?" I asked setting Kaoki down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next