The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:45 pm

"Well it could be, but at least that is a good theory and a place to start." I said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:06 pm

"this showad man" Skyler said
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:08 pm

"I'm going." Kyoko said, getting out of her bed.
She stormed out of the office, too late for Ichiru to catch her.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:14 pm

(wait are you on the same room) Skyler Peye his dog a bit more
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Chieko watched as Kyoko walked out of the room. "She can walk after a full blast but I can after a halfblast! Seriously?!" Chieko fell backward on the bed. Kaoki laughed and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:40 pm

"so who were you guys fighting"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 pm

"I was not fighting, actually I was fighting with him when it happened." Chieko pointed to Kaoki. "We were walking to lunch and something happened to Kyoko. I followed her, she snuck up behind me, and boom! Next thing iknew Kaoki is picking me up off the ground." Chieko said. Kaoki smiled and patted Chiekos shoulder.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:51 pm

"that sounds painful" Skyler said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

"I really didn't feel the pain until a couple minutes ago." Chieko said. Kaoki letgo of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:01 pm

"when do you think you will be better"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 pm

"Ah. I'll go get her..." Ichiru said, walking out of the nurse's office.
He figured Kyoko would be at the place where she usually is.
Ichiru was right.
Kyoko was sitting in the grass, just staring blankly at the outdoors.
He walked over, and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Something wrong?" Ichiru asked her, and sat down by Kyoko.
"I'm... afraid..."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:11 pm

"I will probably be able to make my classes to tonight. I wasn't that bad." Chieko said. Kaoki looked at her. "You better I am not going into that place the only royal! No sir!" Chieko laughed.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:15 pm

"so where are the classes anyway"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:22 pm

"It is a pretty big campus. Classes are scattered all around. Some are a few steps away some are a mile away." Chieko said. She took a breath and tried to stand again. She got up for two seconds then fell back down. Kaokicaught her and smiled. Chieko jumped off him on to the bed.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:24 pm

"thanks" Skyler said looking at his school list
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Chieko looked at the clock. She trie to stand one more time. "Yes finally!" Chieko walked around a bit and jumped. "ok I'm good." Tge nurse nodded. "ok I'm gonna head to the court yard for some fresh air." Before shecpuld leave Kaoki stopped her. "I'll go with you, we need to talk about the court." Chieko nodded and walked out if te office.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Skyler saw them go out of the office "look like they need some space" Skyler went out of the office
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 am

Chieko and Kaoki walked around. "So what is it about the court?"(Royal court) Chieko asked. "Something is happening to the death lord, and he is growing Ill." Kaoki said. "What," Chieko said. "Tge potion should last anothe ten years!" Kaoki nodded "I know. But that is what I need to talk to you about." Kaoki pulled out a scroll. "How did you- oh I'm not even gonna ask anymore!" Chieko said. Kaoki unraveled the death scroll. (Im not saying the Japanese thing anymore)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 am

Skyler looked around "so this is the school"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 am

Chieko looked at the scroll. "They are potions." Kaoki nodded. "This showed up at my house a day before i came here. Then I get into my dorm and the scroll is gone. Then I find it in your room." Chieko stared at him. Kaoki said, "In the scroll it has two potions, the three hundred year and the immediate death. I believe someone used te immeditate death on the deathlord." Chieko stopped. "There is no cure for that." Kaoki nodded. "So that means... The battle will happen soon." Kaoki nodded again.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 am

Skyler looked around some more "it's sobig"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 pm

"Afraid... of what?" Ichiru asked again. "Afraid... that I may attack my friends again... and maybe I'll end up killing them this time..." Kyoko replied, burying her face in her legs. Ichiru sighed, and crawled in front of her. "It's that shadow man, controlling you. It won't be your fault, so don't worry about it.." Ichiru said, trying to comfort Kyoko. He raised her chin, and said, "Just don't worry about it..." Kyoko nodded. "Plus, that shadow man is lurking around the school... so we could catch him."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Chieko found a bench and sat down. "I will have to fight. I don't want to fight." Chieko had tears n her eyes. Kaoki sat next to her. "I have to fight too." They looked at each other. "I don't want to fight you princess."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 pm

"Hmm, I have no one to talk to..." I said sighing while walking through campus.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Kyoko sighed, and wondered where the shadow man would be at. Ichiru rested his arm on her shoulder, thinking the same. Suddenly, Kyoko's eyes widened, and everything went black. She passed out, lying on the grass. "Kyoko?" Ichiru said, looking at her. Her eyes were still opened, but she didn't say anything at all. Kill him... The voice echoed into her mind. Kyoko slowly stood up, staring down at Ichiru. "Not again..." He said as Kyoko was charging an attack. Ichiru managed to dodge her attack, and ran for Paige as soon as he found her. "It's happening again.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next