The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay starting. [:
Applications and others. here.
~~~~
Anya stood on the side of the battlefield, watching the warriors training for any typical battle at all. She nodded, and clapped her hands. "Take a break." She commanded.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Anya shook her head. Nobody replied. "Dismissed." She said to everyone. They obeyed, leaving the room. "I believe you have a meeting soon.. in Pluto?" Toshiro said to Anya. "P-Pluto?!"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 pm

(Ok that works)
"The meeting will be held here in a few hours. Go home and tell your aunt about this. And get ready." The king said. Chieko stood up and bowed. She walked out.
~~~
Chieko got to her house. She opened the door. "Hello honey." Her aunt said. "I heard about today. I hope you are all right." Chieko nodded. "I am fine. But i need to get ready for something." She explained to her aunt what was going on. Her uncle walked in in the middle. "Wow. That is amazing. Well you better hurry up or you will be late!" Her uncle said. Chieko smiled and ran upstairs to get ready.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:53 pm

(Lol okay)

"Why pluto?" Anya asked Toshiro. "Well, apparently, you'll have to meet up with other princesses of other planets. At least that's what the king said." Toshiro replied.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:59 pm

After a few moments I walked out of the bathroom with the purple dress on, my hair tied in a ponytail and sadly wearing heels and a bit of makeup. "Oh you look lovely" My mom said when I walked out of my room. I just stood there and smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Chieko walked down stairs in her normal battle clothes without the heavy armor. Traditional Black shirt with white straps for holding weapons. Black Pants with a small white skirt that girls wear. I did not inter fear with movement though. It too had straps for weapons. She held back her hair with a basic black pin. SHe said good-bye to her aunt and uncle and walked back to the castle. Her bow and arrows on her back.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

I sighed and moaned, "why? Oh...why?" I said to myself looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:29 pm

(Ok lets meet up)
"ok its time to go" said the king as nick followed him
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:38 pm

(OK I have this freak idea that might work. You travel to th planets by teleporters inside the castles or palaces.)
Chieko walked inside the palace again. She saw that a few planets were already there. (The ones we didn't use) She walked over to the king. "We will stay here untill everyone arrives. Than we shall go to the meeting room to discuss." he said to Chieko. She nodded.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Mika had just gotten ready for the meeting and was walking to the palace with her dad. "When we get to the meeting you must be quite unless someone talks to you." her dad said. "I know the rules dad." she said. "Just making sure." he said smiling. When the got to the place the got in the teleporter and went to Pluto.(the meeting is on Pluto right?)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 pm

(Yep)
Chieko saw that someone had appeared out of no where in the hall. "Wow. Amazing." Chieko said. The king smiled. "This is the King of Neptune and his daughter Mika." The king said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:49 pm

"Hello sir great to see you again." Mika's dad said. "Mika what do you say?" he asked her in a whisper. "Hello sir pleasure to meet you." Mika said. Mika looked at his daughter and said "Hello."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 pm

"Alright now, are you ready?" My dad asked as he opened the teleporting door. I sighed and nodded, "and I know the rules too" I said just before my dad could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Chieko smiled back at the girl. She turned to the king. "Hello sir it is a great honor to meet you." She said. "My daughter was not raised in the palace. She is on military basis. Second in command of our army." Chieko's dad said nodding to the bow still on Chieko's back.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm

We immediately appeared into a different room already seeing a few people there. "Stop slouching" My mother whispered as I quickly shot straight up. I sighed and followed them.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:58 pm

"That's wonderful." Mika's dad said. "My daughter is in our army but not in command because i won't let her." he said. "Yes and everyone on the planet thinks I am weak." Mika said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Chieko let out a small laugh. "Do not worry. I bet you could put up a very good fight." She said. "If you two would like to talk for a while we will leave you." Chieko's dad said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 pm

"Hello" My dad said as we walked up to another king which seemed to be Pluto's. I just sighed and looked around not caring about anything.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 pm

"Hello." Chieko's Dad said. He nodded for Chieko to come over. "This is my daughter Chieko." Chieko smiled. "Nice to meet you sir." She said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm

"This is my daughter Beatriz" My dad said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Hi, nice to meet you sir" I said sweetly. "Don't forget to curtsy" My mom whispered as I curtsied.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Chieko smiled at the girl. She could tell it was her first time at a meeting too. "Let's let the girl talk." Chieko's dad said noticing She wanted to talk to Beatriz.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:51 pm

My mom nodded, "be good" my mom said as she left following my dad to go to the other adults. "So......" I said looking around, "this your first time?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Chieko nodded as her dad left. "Yes. I was raised by my Aunt and Uncle so I never really got into this stuff. IN second command of the army. I'm kinda like my own body guard." She joked pointing to the bow.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 pm

"Wow, that's so cool! If only my parents could let me do that, but they can't. They expect me to be a perfect pink princess, heck no that's not the life for me. I'd rather be a normal girl or even a tomboy, your so lucky!" I said looking over at the bow.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 pm

[Where are we at? I wanna join in. lol]
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 pm

(At the meeting on Pluto. Say u went through a teleporter and u end up here)
Chieko laughed. "Hey. Your not always lucky. " She rolled up her sleeve showing a long scar down her arm. "Got that in training. There is no mercy. And plus no one will know I am the pincess untill next year." She said pulling her slevw back down. She smiled. "youwant to see the bow?" She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next