The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP Empty
PostSubject: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Roleplay starting. [:
Applications and others. here.
~~~~
Anya stood on the side of the battlefield, watching the warriors training for any typical battle at all. She nodded, and clapped her hands. "Take a break." She commanded.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Chieko folded her arms watching the quiet room from behind a glass wall. "They were just sounded. This should be interesting." A man behind her said. She nodded at her superior. Ku-Kai was first in command of the army. "Waiting takes a while but the training should go pretty smotthly. I prepose no more than 1 lost limb today." Chieko said. Ku-Kai nodded. "Brave proposal. I say one life." She shook her head. "No it is only shadows today." She said leaning back in her chair. "No lives and it will be a pleasant day." She grabbed her bow from her back and made it glint in the light of the bare bulb hanging from the ceiling.

Last edited by Caseroos on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 pm

"You know you shouldn't be doing this" My best friend Sam said. "Why? Because I'm a girl?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "No..its just-" "Just what? Because I'm the princess isn't it? Look just because I'm a princess doesn't mean that I can't do this" I said as I cut Same off and headed off to the training area. "Fine, but if you get hurt. Don't come crying to me" Sam said following me. "Oh trust me-I won't" I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Ku-Kai smiled. "Get ready. Here goes the action." Chieko put down her bow and watched as many men started to stream into the area they were watching. Swords were drawn, Arrows flew through the air, Darkness began to cover the field. "We can't see." Ku-Kai said. "Leave that to me." Chieko said as she grabbed a microphone from the table. "Less Darkness. We need to be able to judge this." She said as her voice echoed through the room. The Darkness cleared as a bell rung. "Time! Stop and if you are unharmed please exit and get some lunch." She said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:02 pm

As I walked in everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I stared at them back, "I swear this is a bad idea" Sam whispered to me, "please no one recognizes me" I replied to Sam, "thanks to your idea of disguising me as a boy." "Yea and I regret that" Sam said sighing. "This is....uh....Miku....hes a new recruit" Sam said nervously. Everyone started to come up and talk to us and Sam had to drag me away into a room. "Really? Miku?" I said as I put my hood down as Sam closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Chieko crossed her arms as the shadows disappeared. She saw two people lying there. None were dead and none had lost any body parts. "I should have bet money!" She said standing up and walking to the door. "Take care of them...." Ku-Kai said looking at the two men through the window. "It's Alex and Ikuto." Chieko stopped dead in her tracks. "I-Ikuto..... Alex....." Ikuto her best friend since she was five. Alex Ku-Kai's nephew and her friend. She darted out the door and into the room.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:47 pm

"Look I'm trying to protect you and yet your giving me no thanks" Sam said as he sat on a table. I rolled my eyes, "look I don't care if I'll be the only girl in that army. I will be in that army for who I am. Not for who I'm not" I said as stared at Sam. Sam just sighed and stood up, "but what about your parents?" "What about them? Look I'm fed up being the princess. I hate all the girly and fantasy stuff." I said as I looked down at the floor. "Fine, always the hard way for you" Sam said as he moaned and went to the door. I smiled and pulled my hood on as we went outside. "Now we have to explain without the king being here" Sam said as we walked outside. "We can always meet secretly, you can spread the word" I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Chieko scurried into the roomto see medics there. "back." She said sternly. They looked at her and backed away. She bent down next tothem both. They were both awake but really beat up. "Hey..... Chieko...." Ikuto said. Alex touched her knee. "Hey...." She smiled. She held her hands over their bodies. Her hands began to glow a purple as dark shadows rose from their cuts. The winced a little then relaxed. "There," She said making the shadows disappear. "Better?" She said helping them both up.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:06 am

Nick was sitting across from Nick "go fish" clone Nick said "your a bad at lie ing i win" real Nick said 'you stink Nick" fake Nick said "your not my smart side are you" real Nick said returning the other Nick into him.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 am

Anya watched as the army fled from the battle room. Sighing, she rolled her eyes. Anya walked out of the battlefield, Ryu following after.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:41 pm

"Watch out!" Someone yelled as an arrow came towards me. I ducked but the hood flew up by the speed of the arrow. "Hey! Watch it next time! You could of killed someone" I said angrily as I stood back up. "Sorry" said a guy as he came forward. "Aren't you the new kid?" He asked staring at me. I nodded and he turned to Sam and whispered something to him while Sam replied. "Am I missing something?" I asked interrupting their conversations. "She knows" Sam whispered into my ear, I stared at him and dragged him away. "She?" I asked in a loud whispered. Sam just nodded, "he is a she. Just like you she is in disguise, everyone knows that except for your dad. I'm actually surprised that you didn't recognize her." "She's your sister, isn't she?" I asked as I crossed my arms and Sam just nodded again. "No wonder" I said as I put my hood up.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Alex laughed standing up. "Next time i dont go head to head with you Ikuto." Ikuto nodded. "Yep." All 3 of them laughed as they walked out of the room. She lead them to the lunch room where they sat down at a empty table. "So," Ikuto said. "I here you are up to second command." "Ya! Kicked Westin right out of his spot!" Alex broke in. Chieko laughed. "Ya, Its really cool. I can't believe i can't do this though next year." Alex nodded. Ikuto stared at them blankly. "What? Am i missing something here?" Chieko held her breath. I completely forgot Ikuto doesn't know yet!
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:24 pm

"C'mon we should probably be going to tell the others" Sam said leading the way, "already?" I asked a little nervous. "How will I know that they can keep a secret and not tell anyone else? Especially my father." "If they kept the secret to themselves and didn't anyone especially the king when I told them about my sister, then it'll probably be the same for you" Sam said as we neared a shelter. I just stayed quiet until we came in and all eyes were on us. "This better have a good explanation" someone said. "Trust me it will" Sam said, "now you guys can keep a secret right?" Everyone nodded, "ok but don't tell anyone especially the king" Sam said as he looked at me. "Why not?" Another person asked, "because its better off if he didn't know" Sam said nervously. "This isn't the person that I told you earlier. This is someone who has to be kept a secret from the king, just like my sister." "You mean its another girl?" Someone yelled out and Sam nodded, "a very special one" he said as I took the mask off and everything became quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Anya crossed her arms, ignoring Ryu. She did this everytime he was near her. "Hey, uh, Prin-"
"What? What can you possibly want this time?!" Anya screamed, almost everyone turning toward the two of them. She glared at the others with her golden brown eyes angrily. "Carry on." Anya commanded. She watched how surprised Ryu was. "Nevermind..." He said, a bit sad. Anya rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:35 pm

"Please keep this secret" Sam said as I stood quiet while everyone stared at me. "How can we? Sure keeping your sister hidden was no problem but this....this is...." Someone said but drifted off. "Yes I know this will be complicated but please do so" I said sweetly, before Sam could speak. "Whats in it for us?" Someone said standing up. "Well you'll not be in trouble by me" I said smirking, then the person went back to sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Chieko sighed. "Um.... Well.... We are not completely sure about it yet. I man I have heard of a few planets letting it happen but not many." She said trying to stall. alex gave her a Youre not telling? look. Ikuto looked at her. "Fine don't tell me." He said in a squeaky voice. They all laughed as a tray of food appeared on their table. Just like everyone else's. "Dig in!" Ku-Kai yelled from the door way. He began to walk over to their table.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 am

"Ugggghhhh." Anya groaned, snarling a bit at Ryu. She watched as he scurried away a bit, noticing the fear in his eyes. "Quit asking questions. I already know what you want." She muttered to herself, following after the others.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:48 am

"im bored... I KNOW" nick said giggling. He went behind a bush waiting for a person to walk by
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 am

"So," Ku-Kai said leaning on their table. "The glorious healer strikes again!" Chieko smiled. "Hey removing darkness is my speaciality!" She said. "Great news," Ku-Kai said. "The answer is yes. I just got conformation." Alex and Chieko both smiled. "Wait you mean...." Alex began. Ku-Kai nodded. Ikuo stared at them. "Plese, why am I missing?!" Chieko sighed. "Met my house onigh and Ill explain." She said grabbing a applefrom the plate. She stood up and walked off with Ku-Kai.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:18 pm

"The king is coming" someone said as I quickly put the hood up. As the king entered he looked around, "what in the name of Mars are you soldiers doing here?" "We were having a quick discussion" the leader said as we all stood up and started to leave, "well now that the discussion is over get back out there" the king said as he left.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 pm

(Lol, I missed all the Roleplays... I'll be off a bit because of my application for a summer program and all..)
"Hm," I said slowly as I walked around the misty place
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 pm

"I think its time to take you home" Sam said as we walked out of the training grounds after hours of practice. "Huh? You? You are taking me home?.....I can walk over there you know" I said as I started to speed walk. "But how are you going to jump over the wall?" Sam asked catching up, "easy. There's a big tree that I can climb and better yet its near the back door where I can just go in and into my room without anyone noticing me" I said as we reached the tree.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Ku-Kai and Chieko got to he command room. When she walked in benne Ku-Kai she saw the King standing there. "Hello Chieko." he said smiling. Her eyes widened. She had not seen her dad in 5 years when they told her she was the princess. "Hi... Sire." He shook his head. "Call me dad. Next year you do take the throne."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:25 pm

"No one is noticing right?" I asked as I looked up at the tree. "Is that a trick question? There's like no one here" Sam said raising his voice a little. "You never know, and you don't have to yell" I said as I started to climb. "Bye Sam" I said before I jumped over the wall, Sam just waved and went home.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Anya walked inside of the kingdom, greeted by many people. She smiled as she walked by. "Princess Anya." Someone called. She turned around, seeing one of the warriors. "The king wants to see you." Anya nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next