The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice in Wonderland rp

Go down 
+5
Calista
nightlight
ninjabunny
Caseroos
kungfoogurl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cheshie was looking for the Mad Hatter. When she saw her she turned invisible and floated over to her. She took her hat and started to float away.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:19 pm

"It means when someone gives you something you should pay them." Cheshie said looking at Mousey with an evil look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 pm

(Meghan we had play practice today BTW)

Hatter shooo her head. "I am completely confuzled!"
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:59 pm

(Yeah I know my mom found out to late and we were in North Bradford)
Cheshie looked at Hatter "Don't worry I'll explain later." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:34 pm

"Yes but isn't that based on the person's view? I can't do anything about it. If a rabbit took a cat's hat. Of course the cat is going to chase after the rabbit and soon enough either get the hat back or make a plan to get it back. It is called revenge and I can't do nothing about it-it is just based upon the person" I said grabbing another cookie.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 am

"Yes I know it is based on the person and one person at this table wants me to give him some money." she said looking at Mousey still having the evil look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:54 am

"Money for what? I don't allow gambling around these parts, unless its for events........sport events. Now why would this person want money from you? Did you do a bet or something?" I said eying Cheshie and Mousey.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Hatter shrugged. " I do beileve they made a bet. and mousey lost." She said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

"Well what was the bet about then?" I said turning to Hatter.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Hatter shrugged. "I do not know. Most likely hide and seek. Cheshie always wins." She said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:42 pm

"No it wasn't a bet he offered cheese to Hatter and I said I would take some and he said for five dollars and I said in your dreams and then I turned invisible and went and took some but it's not like I'm not going to give him anything in return I mean eventually I'm going to give him something like the ability to turn invisible for a day." Cheshie said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:48 pm

"Oh. Yes i remember...... but i was serious about that hide and seek thing. You always win." Hatter said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:49 pm

"Well I wonder why!" Cheshie said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm

I laughed, "but wouldn't you agree that, that was an unfair play?"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 am

"Yes I would but life can be unfair." Cheshie said. She sat down and ate a cookie. "Should we go find Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:29 pm

"Do you consider that they are lost?" I asked as I finished my tea.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm

"maybe they died" mousey said
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm

I looked over to Mousey, "nonsense. It is clearly not likely that they died. Besides if they did, I would be notified."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:56 pm

"Woe woe woe lets not just assume they died." Cheshie said. "Lets just go find them." she said.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm

"ok" mousey said "lets get a body bag first" mousey said
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:09 pm

I glared over at Mousey, "nonsense. Don't jump to conclusions so fast. We won't be needing such things."
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 pm

[I'll just say we made it and got lost. lol]

Tweedle Dum peeked out from behind a bush. "HEY I FOUND THEM!" He shouted, running over to take his seat. "Sorry we're later, we got a little... lost."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:55 pm

"Aha! Now there you see? No need for a silly body bag, they were alright, just lost on the way" I said smiling over to Mousey. "Glad you made it" I said turning over to Tweedle Dum.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 pm

"Body bag? What in the world? You thought we were dead, didn't you Mousey?" Tweedle Dum chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:01 pm

I nodded, "apparently. We were just going to look for you but since you arrived we can still have tea and cookies" I said joyfully.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm

"Yeah there back!!" Cheshie said. "Where were you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in Wonderland rp
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next