The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice in Wonderland rp

Go down 
+5
Calista
nightlight
ninjabunny
Caseroos
kungfoogurl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cheshie was looking for the Mad Hatter. When she saw her she turned invisible and floated over to her. She took her hat and started to float away.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:24 pm

William, his hair untidy, and the clock ticking fast, ran across the dark grass, only one thought went through his head, and that was that he was late. There was nothing that mattered other than that, but where were they? Ah! He saw the shadow of the silly, mad people. He panted, and approached them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm

"Well," Tweedle Dum said, taking a sip of his tea, "We got lost on our way here."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:56 pm

"Well I'm glad that you managed to come here" I said cheerfully while reaching for a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm

"So am I." Tweedle Dum laughed a bit, eating his cookie.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm

He came close, seeing the white queen with one of the twins. 20 minutes late!? Thats horrendous!
"Hello! Sorry for being late, I tried to come here as quickly as possible, was I even invited?"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:01 pm

I turned over seeing the White Rabbit, "oh hello! I'm not sure, this isn't my tea party I just happened to drop by."
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 pm

"Ah, oh well. Grab a seat, and enjoy." Tweedle Dum offered.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:10 pm

"Ah, well um, I'm so very sorry for being late, I completely forgot! The day was being busy and I would have been late for so many other things!" He stared at his clock.
"Okay! Not yet. And hello you're highness! Are you okay? Your sister is doing quite well, but still quite a temper!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:18 pm

I nodded, "yes yes, she always had a temper. And I'm doing fine, you?...Oh please take a seat while your here." I said showing the White Rabbit an empty seat.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:19 pm

"That's alright! Tweelde Dee and I have been late as well. Please, have a seat."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:23 pm

"I- I see. What are we having? Is it dirty? What are the materials? Did they use gloves when making it? Who made it?" He kept on asking questions, one after another.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm

I laughed a little, "oh please its just some tea and cookies, with sugar and all that kinds. Its all fine."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:39 pm

"Tea and cookies? I am not very fond of cookies, but tea? That sounds delightful."
He sat down, brushing the seat, wiping off the dust and dirt.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:53 pm

(Wow I missed alot)
"How can you not enjoy cookies? Cookies are amazing! They are joyfuless! IS that even a word? Oh What ever! Here have some tea!" Hatter said pouring William a cup.

(I dont believe i have really been MAD yet)
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 pm

"They are too fattening and sweet." Then he took the cup, and frowned slightly. "May I ask, what are the materials in the tea?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 pm

"IN tea? Tea of course! WHat is not in tea? Its boiling water and tea leaves! All natural! Drink Up!" Hatter said.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"All natural? Thats good.. Who made it?" He seemed to be getting impolite so he just stared at Hatter and called out, "No, never mind that, thank you very much for the tea." He stared at his clock. "Not yet." And drank.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm

"Do you have somewhere else that you need to be?" I asked sipping the tea.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:02 pm

"Oh.. Um.. Now that you mention it.. Let me see... No! Not yet, of course, in a while I might, and I surely hope to not be late to that! She would get quite mad you see."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 pm

"WHo? The Bloody Red Queen? I would like to give her a peace of my mind!" The Hatter called out.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:14 pm

"Well, good luck with that. Wheres the hare? I've been wondering about him. Or is s/he looking for someone?"
"And about the Red Queen, yes, its her. Such a shame to be working for her, but I can't make a living in another way."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 pm

I sighed, and continued to sip my tea. "Would you please ever so kindly pass the sugar?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm

"Yes my queen!" Hatter passed the sugar. "The Red Queen in a nasty bugger her."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 pm

"Um.. Mhm.. Yes she rather is." Finishing his tea, William looked over at his clock once more.
"It'll be in a while... I'm getting much too paranoid, It really isn't healthy."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:31 pm

"Thank you Hatter" I said taking a few spoons, I turned over to William, "no it really isn't. Just relax and enjoy, you look like you could use it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in Wonderland rp
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next