The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 pm

(Ok I have to play 3 people. Chieko, Kami, and Poyu.)
"You too. I Think you are friends with my sister. The name Chieko ring a bell?" Kami said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ikuto shrugged "I have noclue. The only did this once before and it was during the summer when I was with my mom." He said. Chieko nodded. "OK then."
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:50 pm

"You eavesdropper" Katie said as she crossed her arms. "Hey....Katie" the boy said awkwardly, "who is-" "this is Zach" Katie said cutting me off. "And this is Daphne" She said pointing to me. "So I guess I'm in your group" Zach said shyly. "Yup" I said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 pm

(Ok so what are we doing I don't want to read even though it is only a page.) [asking question]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26