The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 pm

"OK. No vandalism..... though that does sound like a great idea. I dont want to get in serious trouble with Chiron." Chieko said. "But besides that we should get started!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:13 pm

"I know but that was like an example. Were not actually doing that" Katie said grabbing the bucket. "Ok so me and Chieko will go find stuff to fill this bucket while you go and wake her brothers up and explain" She said looking at me I nodded and started to go to Chieko's cabin while Katie and Chieko went the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 pm

'OK. So where do we find disgusting things?" Chieko asked Katie.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"Well first we gotta think of what they hate the most, and once we do-we find them" Katie said looking around, "now what would they hate?"

------------------------------

Daphne walked inside the cabin and saw that Kami and Poyu were still asleep. I tried to look around for something loud and ended up finding a bullhorn. I walked all the way to the door, shook the bullhorn, covered my ear and blew the horn.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

(Where are weeeee? D: Shootss.....)

I slowly walked out of the forest, squeezing on my hair. 'Yellow!" I grinned at my friend Pristine(o.o). She was from the Aprodite cabin.
"I would hug you, but you're soaked!" she giggled. "So, what business were you doing in there?" she asked me.
'"Nothing, I was just swimming in the lake," I shrugged.
"Seriously, you need to stop going there," she said disgusted.
I laughed. "I'm me, I love water." I told her as we headed for the field.
"Say, after this camp is over, mind if me, you, Quinn, and my friend Linda go to the mall in New York?" she asked.
"Sure, my parents won't mind, I can stay with my grandparents for a bit, I miss them." I yawned.(I wish I could really see my grandparentsthere...)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Poyu and Kami shot up out of there beds. Kami hit his head against the bunk and Poyu fell off the bunk. "What in the name of Hades???!!!!" Kami shouted ubbing his head. Poyu groaned and stood up.
_ _ _ _ _ _._ _ _ _
"Well let's think they hate any things that is slimy smelly or anything that could threaten them, like me." Chieko said smirking. "Maybe we should head near the river and get some fish!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Katie laughed, "ok hey do you know where we can get some bugs and maybe snakes? Plus we need slimy icky green stuff too. Well, it doesn't have to be green, just really disgusting that the girls will hate."
--------------
"Wake up" I said dropping the horn, "I need to talk to you two."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Attention all Half Blood campers, please proceed all of you, to the dining room. Here you will learn how to respect and fight with eachother in groups. Groups shal be announced as you come by. You're mission is to defeat all monsters who come in your ways, centaurs however can help, but may attack thoroughly through us. I repeat, all Half Blood campers proceed to the dining room! A voice echoed through the announcment microphones.
"i guess that's all of our shifts," Pristine said gloomily.
"sadly, come on." I muttered, as I put on my wet shirt.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:01 pm

"Hey did you hear that?" Katie asked as a voiced echoed, "we should go, but we'll come to finish the job once this is over."
---------------
As I started to speak an announcement came on, "grr.....I'll tell you guys later, unless Chieko explains to you two."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 pm

"And here we are!" i said brightly as I opened the door. "so, which teams are we in?" I asked the camp director. "Ms. Kirei, you are to be over there with Mr.Parkinson from Hades and Ms. Fawcett from Apollo. The others are coming, so you might as well get to know them." he said coolly.
"Um, ok..." I said as I walked there.
"You'll be with Ms. Williams and Ms. Toliao, both from Demeter. Please wait for your other teammembers." she said cooly to Pristine.
She groaned and walked lazily to them
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 pm

(Calista There is only 3 people from Hades. Me, Kami, and Poyu. I could make one of there last names Parkinson.[en less i already have and forgotten])
Poyu graoaned. "Fine, fine. Could you leave while we get ready?" he said to Daphne. Kami stretched his back.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"Ya, lets head back." Chieko said starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 am

Lexi heard the announcement and went to the dinning room. "Who will I be with?" she asked. "You miss......" he said as his voice drifted off. "Saratos." she said. "Miss Saratos will be with ? and ? (I really can't think today!!!!!) both from the ? cabin." he said. She walked over there.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:22 pm

CHieko got to the dning hall. She looked over at Chiron who was talking to a few campers. She walked over. "Ah Ms. Cali." he said. "You shall be with Mr. Ratip and Mr. Sedis over there." He said pointing to a group of 2 people with their backs turned. Chieko nodded and walked over. She noticed Quin and another boy she did not know. "Hey Chieko." he said. "Huh... Guess I can show youth climbing wall today." She chuckled. "Yep I guess not." The other boy looked at her. "Hey. I'm Ikuto Sedis." he said. Chieko nodded. "Nice to meet you."
(If Nessy were here on this rp she would kill me! I have cabin fever and I keep bugging her about this manga book and Ikuto is a really cool stalker cat guy!)
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:55 pm

(Really Casey really now your obsessed with the backwards book too and Casey can you tell me where I should go for this thing?)
[not posting asking question]
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:58 pm

(Talk with your team for now untill everyone else gets here Calista is explaining since she started to activity google names and maybe make them from like Hermes or Hepheastus)
[answering question]
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:06 pm

(OK)
Lexi found her group and walked over there. "HI are Ms.Rachino and Mr.Calsorio?" she asked. "Yes we are." the said at the same time. Lexi saw the girl who was in her cabin. "Hi Tamako, how are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Daphne nodded and left the cabin and walked towards the dinning hall where she met Katie, "what did you do to the bucket?" I asked once I reached her. "I put it away....did you tell Chieko's brothers the plan?" Katie asked, "no...I was interrupted by this, maybe Chieko will explain to them" I said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Kami and Poyu quickly got dressed and left the cabin and headed to the Dining Hall. I counsler waved them over. "Um... lets see. Kami Parkinson you will be with Ms. Kirei and Ms.Taliao over there. And Poyu Kuyi you will be with Ms. Yurka and Ms. Illio over there." they nodded and headed off to their groups.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"I'm guessing your from Hepheastus. Ripped dirty jeans and you still have grease on your face." Chieko said. Ikuto nodded. "Ya. I was in the forge early this morining." he said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:33 pm

"So what are we doing?" I asked looking around. "Ha, and your asking me?" Katie said laughing a little, "well as I recalled...I never remember doing this...so I'm asking you since we were here longer than me" I said shrugging. Katie just continued to laugh, "and yet, why would I ask you?" I said sighing. "Have you seen Alex at all?" "I thought you found her already" Katie said once she stopped laughing. "No....." I said as my eyes got wide. "Maybe we should tell....this could be serious."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:53 pm

"Eh, hello, Katie." I yawned as i shook her hand.
"Hi" she said quietly.
"Not much of a talker, hm?" I asked.
She shook her head. "I see..." I sighed
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Kami walked over to his group. He saw two girls talking. He walked over to them. "Hey. I'm Kami." he said.
~~~~~~~~~
Poyu looked over at his group. He shrugged and walked up to them. "Hey Im- Crap!" He looked and saw Amy smiling at him. "Hello Poyu." She said. "This is Sara. She is from Hermes." Poyu gav a small smile. Amy smiled at him. He let out a little moan.
~~~~~~~~~
Chieko nodded. "Cool. Well hey what is with tis whole group monster thing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:10 pm

"Yea maybe we should....but maybe after this" Katie said shrugging. "I just hope she is ok....she never done anything like this before" I said sighing. "What would you do if you were in my spot?" I asked as Katie looked at me strangely. "How should I know? I'm not-" "Probably what you said earlier, tell someone" said a guy as he walked over to us. "Sorry I couldn't help but overhear."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:01 pm

(Waitwaitwait, who's Chieko playing?)
"Mmm, nice to meet you, Kami" I yawned
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:06 pm

shane walked up
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm

"So.." I looked at my hand. "Kami, Katie, what, erm, do you do as a- living?" I said akwardly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next