The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:00 pm

shane looked around "look like nobody's around" shane walked very quietly
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 pm

(So much for starting after lunch...Whatever)
Chieko heard the Zeus girl cry out. "Get ready!! When the horn blows the game begins!" Chieko saw Athena and Hephaestus kids run to arm their positions. Chieko followed Poyu and Kami to their spot.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:10 pm

shane went to his spot "ok"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 pm

"You ready?" I asked to Alex and Katie, "as I'll ever be" Alex said worrying. "You'll be fine" Katie said getting in her position.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Chieko got in her postition. Kami nodded at her. "You know what to do." Chieko nodded. SHe heard the horn. She could hear very loudly Chiron saying. "The game begins!!"
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 pm

shane ran of a ares stundent came over "we will protect the flag" shane kept running
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Chieko took a breath. "Here we go!" She shot into the trees closing her eyes. DArkness faded around her.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:00 pm

shane kept running "so far there nobody"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Chieko heard something. She faded into the darkness. She took out her weapon and drew a circle on the ground before she stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 pm

(Yup... I knew I would get lost...)
I tightened the bandana and headed next to Oliver, jumping.
"Are we starting?" I asked, nervously
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Miyuki stood with her friend Aya, waiting for the game to begin. "When is it starting?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 pm

(It started ppl!!) Chieko waited for people to walk by.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Daphne waited until she saw other people from the blue team. "This is taking too long" Katie whispered to me, "shush!" I said hitting her in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Chieko saw someone step into her circle. She smilied. He was trapped in a dark cage. She walked in ye darkness towards where the boy came from.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:42 pm

(I'm not on as much because of school! You know how it is!)
Me and Oliver planned a trap near the forest where I have seen many of the red team. A bg trap hole was covered with fake grass/dirt. Underneath, water laid under neath with some of the tricks of Apollo's.
"We just need to wait for a red team to fall in..." I whispered to Oliver.
"Of course, then someone or the whole team will eventually help... and we'll run for the flag... or we need to stay out of traps and all..." Oliver added.
I nodded, as we watched behind a hidden bush
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Chieko walked putting more blue team campers in shadow cages. She crept by in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm

"Hey, did you hear something?" Katie asked looking around, "yes I did. I thought that was you" I said looking at Katie. "No. It was her" Katie said pointing to a girl cautiously walking. "I'll handle this one" Katie said as she jumped off and attacked the girl. A few moments later Katie came up. "What did you do to her?" I asked as I helped Katie up. "That" Katie said as she pointed to the tied up girl. (did i ever mention that im/we (are) in the trees? Well i/we am/are)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Chieko crept along. She found a bunch of campers talking. She smiled. One turned around. It was Quin. He looked directly at Chieko. He can't see me right? Chieko forced herself more into the darkness. Quin turned around and continued talking. Chieko took her weapon. She shrugged.Sge made a circle infront of her and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm

"Nice" I said as I saw the girl all tied up. "What are you doing now?" I said when I saw that Katie was doing something. "A trap" Katie said while grabbing grass and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 pm

I heard someone fall.
"Must've worked..." I shrugged and whispered.
Oliver nodded. "Hmm... darkness..."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 pm

"You think that would work?" I asked as Katie started to climb the tree again. "It should" she said while climbing the tree. "All we can do now is hope, and that girl over there is the perfect bait for the trap" Katie said as she sat next to me on a branch that was heavily covered with leaves.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm

"I'm not diving to get him!" a girl protested.
"You should!" a voice said, looking deep down.
"Come on!" Oliver whispered and we went around the trees. "The flag should be located somewhere around there, in my calculations." I said in a low voice, pointed nortj
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm

"I-I hear something" Alex said quietly through the other branch. "What is it?" Me and Katie asked simultaneously. "Alot of people, that's for sure" Alex said leaning over to look at us. "Do you think your trap will work?" I asked to Katie. "It depends on how many people there are and if the trap works" Katie said smirking. "Besides there something else either ahead of us or before us" Katie said looking forward.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 pm

(Wait, are you talking about us? I dunno?)
I looked around. "All clear!" I whisperd, signalling Oliver to go.
"Okay, Leah and Quinn found their way! Including Buster! Now, Me, Kirei, and Quinn, and Leah and Buster!" Oliver said.
We all nodded.
"We'll go this way!" leah said, pointing left.
"We'll go right!" Quinn whispered and we tiptoed to our directions. "Hmm,...." I looked around. I heard a crackle. "What's that?" Quinn squeaked.
I summonded small water and it appeared from the ground. It levitated. "Test?" I asked.
They nodded.
I put it everywhere, seeing nothing.
"Just an extra precaution..." I sighed, letting it go
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm

(I guess so.....i rlly dont know, nor care if u want then ok if not then, ok lol)

I stared at Katie for a while, "you really love to play this game don't you?" I said with a straight face but still staring at Katie. Katie sheepishly grinned at me and turned around to look for anybody coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next