The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Gate High RP

Go down 
+2
kungfoogurl
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Madeline entered the campus, seeing many others already there. Clenching her shoulder-bag's strap, she began to walk in.

Last edited by Kanon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Gabi walked into her class and sat near the back. Someone she knew last year came and sat next to her. "Hi it's Gabi right?" they asked. "Yeah and you are Alex right?" she asked. He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Anya walked to her first class. As she was walking, she accidently bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry..." Anya said, scratching her head. She looked up at a boy taller than her. "It's fine." The boy said with a smile. "I'm Daniel. And you are?" He said to her. "Pharanya..." She said, smiling weakly. "Oh would you look at the time I have to go to class." Anya said, hesitating. "What class do you have first?" "History.." She replied. "Then let's go or else we're late." Pharanya's heart started to beat a bit faster. They both walked off to class, Anya not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:48 pm

As I walked by rows of desks, I noticed a big group of girls around each other. "Its Chris" my best friend Miranda said as I sat next to her, "no wonder" I said rolling my eyes. "Well he is the most cutest guy in our grade, obviously hes going to be surrounded by girls" Miranda said looking over to the group.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:50 pm

"So... is it your first day here?" Daniel asked Anya. She shook her head, seeing the classroom up ahead. "Ah. Oh- look, it's the class. Hurry, or we'll be late." Daniel said, taking Anya's hand and started running toward the class.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Once again I rolled my eyes, "whatever you say Miranda.....hes taken anyway." "He is?" Miranda said quickly turning to me, I nodded. "Hes with Brittney." I said as I took stuff out from my bag, while Miranda just moaned. "Better luck next time" I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:07 pm

The teacher walked into the room "Hello children sorry I'm late." She said. "I am Mrs. Denclor." She said. "Hello Mrs. Denclor." everyone said. "Pssst Gabi." Alex whispered. "What?" she asked. "Write your answer." he said as he passed her paper. She opened it up and it said. "Were you the girl who was geek of the year?" Cheek yes or no." She got out a pen and cheeked yes. She passed it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Chieko pulled out her History book. She looked up and saw a bunch of guys together. She knew a few from last year but most she did not. She put the book on the desk and sighed. She pulled out her sketch book and began to sketch a elite.

(Its from the game Halo.Here is a pic http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/130/8/d/Halo_Elite_by_Sheppard56.jpg )
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

As the late bell rang our teacher walked in. "Hello class, I am Ms. Smith. Now all of you stand up, we have a seating chart" Ms. Smith said as everyone groaned and got out of their seats.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Anya stared at her hand. The one Daniel was holding. Blushing deeply, she looked away while running along. Finally, they made it to the class. The teacher seemed to be late. Anya took a sit near the windows, Daniel near her.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:25 pm

As Ms. Smith called out names and pointed to where they sat I just stood quietly next to Miranda. "Tori" Ms. Smith said as it was my turn to be seated. "Your lucky" Miranda said since she was again next to me, "why?" I asked arching an eyebrow to her. She pointed over to the seat next to me which Chris was in.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Alex unfolded the note, read it, and wrote something then passed it back to Gabi. She read what it said. "I actually sort of liked you." she got her pen and wrote "Really I sort of liked you too." she refolded it and passed it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:35 pm

"An Elite? If you are trying to draw Combat your are doing pretty damn well." Chieko looked up and saw a guy standing over her. "Um... Ya it s supposed to be." She said. HE smiled. Chieko looked and saw the group of guys staring at them. The boy grabbed Chieko's sketch book. He flipped through it. "Wow. A lot of Spartans as well." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Anya put her head down on her desk. She really liked this guy. He wasn't like anybody else. All of the boys usually tease her. Chattering filled her ears. Thinking about Daniel made her blush intensely. Anya felt a tap on her shoulder. She peeked through her hands. "Are you okay Anya?" Daniel asked.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Alex read the note, wrote something else and passed it back smiling. Gabi opened it and read it "Do you want to go on a date with me?" She got her pen and wrote "yes!" and passed it back blushing.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Chieko nodded. "Um ya...." She said. "Can i have my book back?" She said. The boy smiled. "Sure." He gave Chieko back her book. "I'm Jake by the way." He said. Chieko nodded. "Chieko." She said. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm

"Wanna switch seats" Miranda asked joyfully. I glared over at her, and she just turned around to face the board. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around, "aren't you that girl that won the talent show last year?" Chris asked cooly, I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Anya... nobody ever calls me Anya.. Madeline thought, and nodded fiercely. She lifted her head from her desk, covering her face, making it seem like she was crying. However, she isn't crying; blushing, as a matter of fact.

[Changed name to Madeline. :3]
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:58 pm

(lol u always change ur name)
"Yea you really did deserve to win, those were some nice dance moves you did" Chris said smiling. "Thanks" I said smiling a little. "Your Tori, right?" He asked and I nodded, "its funny, how you look a lot like an old friend of mine whose name was also Tori." I just stared and became quiet.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Jake sat in the seat next to Chieko. "So your a Halo fan? I'm more CoD but Halo is cool. I remember a girl won best Halo player last year. Jeesh. I thought my friend would defenitely get that one." Jake said. Chieko smiled. "Well I hope you are a better sweet talker than your friend. He was so easy to beat." She said. She looked and saw Jake starring at her in shock. The boys in the group starred at her as well. Jake chuckled. "Wow. In the precense of a legend."
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:08 pm

[lol @night]

"Anya.. or- er, Madeline, what's wrong?" Daniel asked once again. "It's nothing." She replied, under her hands. Madeline felt that the blushing was gone. She peeked out from her finger, and uncovered her face.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 pm

"What?" Chris asked starring at me, "CJ?" I asked looking into Chris's eyes. "Wow, I haven't heard that name since 3rd grade....it is you" Chris said looking into my eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Daniel chuckled a bit. He knew what she was thinking, for he thought the same. Soon the teacher came in. Daniel scurried over to his seat. "Good morning class. Sorry I'm late. My name is Mr. Kiryuu. [VK AWH YEAH] Time to take role."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Chieko chuckled as well. "I really don't want to be called that. I don't want every boy in the school knowing." Chieko said going back to drawing the elite. Jake shrugged. "If you say so Case." Chieko smiled at the shortened name of her gamertag. The bteacher walked in and everyone ran to a seat. "Sorry class I am late. And better be happy with these seats. They are your permanent." Jake smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

"Ana."
"Here."
"Joy."
"Here."
"Brad."
"Here."
It went on and on, until finally, her name came up.
"Madeline?" Mr. Kiryuu called out. "Here." She raised her hand. "Daniel?" "Here." Finally, the role was over. "Please take out your books to page 4."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:27 pm

"Well its nice to see an old friend" Chris said smiling. For some reason I started to blush, I smiled and turned around just as the teacher walked by. Miranda just laughed and laughed until I punched her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Gate High RP
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next