The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Gate High RP

Go down 
+2
kungfoogurl
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Madeline entered the campus, seeing many others already there. Clenching her shoulder-bag's strap, she began to walk in.

Last edited by Kanon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

(^^^Whereever you guys are, you should know some classes or grades have skipped classes. my sister always has them. Andddd, I was left out of 7 pages, not knowing. ;P)

"Pfft, we have a full day tommorrow," Ron looked at his schedule.
"Be glad Mrs. Bethencourt told us we don't have today," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Madeline heard the bell ring. She gathered her things, Daniel waiting for her. "What's your next class?" Daniel asked Madeline. "Math.." She trailed off. "Alright then let's go." Madeline blushed. Was she in every class he took?
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Chieko stood up and grabbed her stuff. "So what is your next class?" Chandler asked. Chieko looked at her schedule. "Language Arts. You?" Chandler checked his schedule. "Gym. Ah well. I'll see you later." He walked out. Chieko shrugged and walked off.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 pm

I brushed my hair off and opened the gate. "I'm doing studying first, help yourself to food on the counter," I told Ron and Jerard as I ran upstairs to my room. "Hm, math, PE, biology, Calculus for math huh?" I said putting my books on the floor. I spread them out and opened them to each lesson. "starting with Biology," I muttered as I read along the lines
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 pm

"So whats you next class?" I asked Chris as we both left homeroom, "geometry, you?" "Same....I guess we can walk together." I said as I put stuff into my bag. "I wish, but-" "your girlfriend." I said cutting him off as he nodded. "Ok then, I will see you soon" I said as we both went separate ways.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Chieko walked down the hall. She looked at her schedule to find the room number. She bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry." she looked up and saw Jake. "Oh hi!" She said. Jake smiled. His group was behind him. "Whats your next class?" Jake asked. "LA" She said. (Language Arts abbreviation) Jake smiled. "Cool. I have Latin. Well Ill see you around." He said walking off.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Gabi put her books in her backpack and left the room with Alex. As they were walking Alex was thinking about holding Gabi's hand but decided not to. When they got to History they sat next to each other and Alex's friends looked at him and sort of made fun of him. He didn't really care he like Gabi and didn't care what his friend thought.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:03 am

Chieko sighed and walked into L.A. She saw the only seat left was in the front if the room. She sat down and pulled out her sketch book. She flipped open to the elite and added some detail.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:44 pm

"And I thought you weren't interested in him" Miranda said catching up to me, "well we both found out that we used to be good friends back in elementary. And we just talked.....so how does that mean that I'm interested in him?" I said looking over to Miranda, "well I don't know about you, but I bet he was" She said nudging me, "he has a girlfriend, besides were just friends. Gosh, you always think ahead on stuff that hasn't even happened yet" I said annoyed. "Were gonna talk this more at lunch" Miranda said as she left to her class.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Gabi noticed Alex's friends looking at him and tried to forget but couldn't. One of his friends came over and asked "So are you two going out now?" "Why do you care?" Gabi asked. His smile disappeared and he walked away. "Just ignore them their idiots anyway." Alex said. "I'll try." Gabi said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 pm

I sighed and walked into class. "Alright class, your instructions are right here on the board. And my name is Mr.Snozzy" the teacher said as the whole class began to giggle. "Alright that's enough now start working, this packet will be due at the end of the week, and I suggest that you kids listen up now..." during the whole class period all I did was work and doddle. "And yes you may work with a partner for the rest of the period." Mr Snozzy said as desk started to move and turn.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 pm

"Hello class my name is Mr. Benerham." the teacher said. "I have your seat assignments right here." he said. As he pointed to seats and said peoples names everyone began to move. "Gabi." He said and pointed to a desk. "Alex." he said as he pointed to the desk next to her. She began to blush a little. "Well hello again." Alex said as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 pm

I looked around and saw no one was next to me, I sighed and continued to work unaware that Chris has moved his desk. "Wow, your pretty much done" He said as I jumped and looked at him. "How long have you been here?" I asked already finish with my work. "Eh, not too long....can I?" Chris said as he took my paper. I nodded and he began to copy.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 pm

"Hello. My name is Mrs. Jordan. Your LA teacher." The teacher said as she walked in. Chieko closed her sketch book and looked up. She loved LA. Writig was one of her favorite things. "For jus a starter project this year you have a week to write be a 3 page story on your summer. How it was on your last summer before highschool. You may begin now. Please use proper grammer and punctuation. I would like a draft Wednsday." She said. Chieko pulled out her notebook and began writing.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:55 pm

As I waited to get my paper back I began to doodle pictures of scenery. "You draw pretty good" Chris said as he handed me my paper back. "Thanks, whenever I'm bored I just draw since there's nothing else to do" I said taking the paper without leaving my eyes out of the doodle.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Both Daniel and Madeline entered the classroom, seeing others already taking their seats. They both sat down together once again. "Alright class, these will be your temporary seats. I will be changing them later on." The teacher said. "I am Mr. Fujiyaki, your math teacher."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 pm

"You know, your really good in this stuff. I hate geometry so much" Chris said as he stared at me, "its not hard at all, you just need to know the formulas and shapes. And besides why are you if you hate geometry anyway?" I said as I finished my drawing. "Easier said then done, and my mom forced me to be in here" Chris said sighing. I smiled and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 pm

(where are we in math class?) shane sat down
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm

(All different classes. Like I am in LAnguage Arts.)
Chieko jotted down some main points. She then flipped over her paper and began to doodle some manga. (I actually am learning how to draw them!) She smiled as she made a freaky face. She let out a small chuckle and continued drawing.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 am

"First assignment." Mr. Fujiyaki said loudly to make the students shut up. The class made their voices low, some whispering. "First assignment. Page 6. Problems 1-30." He said. Everyone took out their math books, opening to page 6. Madeline took out her notebook, and began to write.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:50 pm

"Ok class the first thing I want you to do for me is memorize the first part of The Constituion." Mr. Benerham said. (I really have to do that but I already memorized it!!) "Great." Alex said sarcastically. "It is in your books on page 356." Mr. Benerham said. Everyone turned to the page exept for Gabi. "Aren't you going to study it?" Alex asked. "No I already know it." Gabi said. She opened her notebook and began drawing BADLY.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:39 pm

(God! I haven't even started to memorize it! The other things were either short or in a rythme!)
"Chieko?" Chieko looked to her right. "Annabell?" Annabell smiled. "Oh my god! I haven't seen you in forever!" Chieko tried to say that as quiet as possible. "I know! I haven't seen you since fourth grade!" Annabell replied. Chieko was smiling. She was smiling. "I can't believe you are here." Chieko said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:44 pm

"Hey do you have a phone?" Chris asked breaking the silence. "Yea, do you?" I asked reaching into my pocket. "Yea, can I have your number?" He said taking out his. I nodded and we switched phones without letting Mr. Snozzy see them.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

I finished studying, I headed downstairs quickly
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Some people were chattering while doing their work. Madeline ignored, continuing to do question 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Gate High RP
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next