The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alexis thought "Wait he hasn't come for my yet." She got scared. She saw Chieko fall she zoomed over to help. "Chieko are you ok?" she asked. "Kyoko should I incapacitate him again?" she asked Kyoko.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:15 pm

"Something that wants us....or something else" I said as I stared at the door.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:20 pm

"Well Kaoki's was the outside layer. But nothing should be able to get through." Chieko said. Kaoki grunted a little. "Crap!" He shouted. "My ward is gone!" Chieko cracked her knckles. "Ok give me a second." She neared the door. She walked next to it and placed her hands not on but very close to the wall. Shetook and breath. "Solve et dedit!" The room shook.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 pm

"What are you doing?" I said as I tried to keep my balance.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Chieko winced. "Breaking the wards in a more.... Aggressive manner." She pressed her hands against the wall and the room shook on e more.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:31 pm

"And that will help?" I asked, "your crazy" Matt said. "Your just letting whatever is out there in."
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Kyoko stood up. "Be right back, then." She sank into the ground, a black shadow surrounding her feet.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Alexis was trying to keep her balance and shouted "What the hell breaking the fucking ward is going to help us how?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 pm

"Look!" Kaoki shouted. "Let her concentrate! I know what she is doing! It might save us!" He said. He lost his balance and fell over. Chieko gritted her teeth. "Sortem." The room shook again.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Kyoko rose from the ground, outside of Chieko's door. "OH SHIT." Kyoko yelled as she was shot by the figure. Falling to the ground, Kyoko looked up at a shadow, not the shadow man, just a regular shadow.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Chieko walked away from the wall. She grabbed her knife. "Kaoki watch the room. Put up the wards after i leave." Kaoki nodded. Cheiko spun the knife as teh sword appeared. She walked out the door as the wards were up.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Kyoko slowly got up, staring at the shadow. His power seemed a bit... stronger than the shadow man's
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:15 am

CHieko grasped her sword. She looked a little down the hall and saw Kyoko. And a.... Shadow? No shadow man just shadow. She looked at Kyoko with a Should I attack? look.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 am

Kyoko noticed Chieko at the corner of her eye.
She nodded, escaping from another attack of the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Chieko nodded. She walked up behind the shadow sielently. SHe took her sword and stabbed it into the shadow right where a humans heart would be.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 pm

"Should we help?" I asked as I got up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Kyoko stared at her wounded arm.
Blood... dripping...
Shebstqrdd at the shadow with hate in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 pm

THe shadow slumped down onto the ground. Chieko took the the sword out of the shadow and spun it turning it back into the knife. She looked at Kyoko. "You ok?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 pm

"Yeah." She said, staring at the shadow.
"What to do now?" Kyoko said, trapping the shadow in a shadow cage.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Alexis ran out of the dorm into the hall. "What the hell just happened?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 pm

I followed along, "apparently they fought, either they defeated whatever was out here or it ran away. And Kyoko here got hurt" I said as I turned around and went to find some bandages.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Kyoko shook her head, tightening the cage. She made it very tight, squeezing the man into pieces, literally.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Chieko nodded. "Great way of putting it Paige. But you are right." She said. Kaoki walked out of the hall. The wards broke after you left. We need to get some more practice in." He said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 pm

"Will shadows ever leave us alone?" Alexis asked. "They are really getting on my nerves." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 pm

I smiled a little, "I'll be right back" I said going in the dorm and looking for bandages.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Kyoko walked inside of Chieko's dorm, sitting by Ichiru. He stared at her wound, urging to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next