The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alexis thought "Wait he hasn't come for my yet." She got scared. She saw Chieko fall she zoomed over to help. "Chieko are you ok?" she asked. "Kyoko should I incapacitate him again?" she asked Kyoko.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:16 pm

"What's your idea?" Alexis asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:20 pm

"Well....I have to see if the whole thing goes through the door, because I was thinking maybe since your dorm isn't too far away from mine, I could maybe make a ramp or make the floor slippery so I can easily slide the whole thing. Because I'm tired and lazy to take this apart and push it." I said sighing.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:25 pm

"Good point and good idea." Alexis said. "Let's try it." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm

I smiled, "but I need to know if the whole bed would fit through the doors, otherwise my idea won't work at all."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:31 pm

"Let's see." Alexis said. "First we might have to turn the bed on it's side." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:32 pm

"Can you help me with that?" I said walking over to one side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 pm

"Sure." Alexis said going to the other side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:45 pm

"Ready?" I asked positioning myself.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:46 pm

"Yup." Alexis said holding the bed. "1,2,3 flip." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm

"Ok, now that, that is over" I said staring at the bed.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:35 pm

(Right now I am to lazy to translate the Latin)
Chieko chanted her saying. A small rumble began. Souls sprand up from the ground and flew everywhere. Some of the girls who weren't full death wizards began to scream. Chieko laughed. Kaoki had already raised a vampire and it was freaking people out. Mr. Inigo didn't mind much. He under stood what Chieko and akaoki were goingthrough. Some girls tried to protest but he just told them to drop it.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 pm

"Ok, now we need to see if it fits through the door" I said pointing at the door.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Moments later, Ichiru woke up, still seeing Kyoko sleeping. It was still dark out. He looked at the time, falling backwards. Ichiru felt something grip his arm. He turned to Kyoko, who was calmly holding onto it.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Kaoki and Chieko continued laughing and tortuing the half death wizards for a good half hour. Mr. Inigo clapped his hands together. Chieko pressed her hands on the floor and the souls disappeared into the ground. Kaoki snapped his fingers and the vampire sunk into the ground as well. "Next class everyone. 2 am." He said. Everyone stood up and started to walk out. "Noon for training." He called after Chieko and Kaoki.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 am

Ichiru smiled a bit, breathing deeply. He placed his free hand on Kyoko's forehead, his palm glowing a bright blue color. Kyoko slowly opened her eyes, feeling Ichiru's warm hand touch her forehead. She and Ichiru looked at the time. 1 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:39 am

"Ill see you at noon than." Kaoki said to Chieko as they left the class. "OK I'll see you than." She turned around and walked to her nex class. She walked out into the dark courtyard for teleporting. She walked over and saw Lolw she sat down nex to her. "Hey." Chiko said. Lola looked at her. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 pm

"Ok now how big is the door?" Alexis asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 pm

I looked over to the door, back to the bed and repeating this for like 3 times. "Why don't we push it over there and see if it fits, I'll walk out and make the floor slippery, that good?"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Kyoko felt something take over her body again. Slowly, her right eye transformed into the color of blood. She lifted her arm carefully, placing it on his neck. Ichiru wondered what she was doing, but he didn't really care. Half of her body was being controlled. Kyoko let Ichiu's arm go, grasping his neck. Tightly, she squeezed his neck, making him suffer. Tears began to drip down from her face while throwing him against the wall. Ichiru slowly got up, feeling the blood on his neck from Kyoko's nails. Soon, the bloody eye disappeared, making her normal.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:22 am

"Sorry I left yesterday. I needed some sleep. And I haven't really grasped he idea of this yet. I mean you have been righting him like a week longer than I have." Lola said twirling her hair. "Ya I guessed that. And don't worry. For now you are good." Chieko replied. She pulled her knife out of her boot and twirled it in her hands. "You never really showed me exactly how your cuts could heal in a second." Lola said. Apparently some boys heard and turned to look. The girls just became disgusted and looked away. Chieko chuckled. "Sure. Why not cut my hand in the middle of class!" She said jokingly. She slid the knifw across her hand causing it to bleed. Some on looking girls looked nausous. The boy just stared. The cut quickly closed paving nothing hut a white line. "See?" Chieko said wiping off her knife on the grass. The boys were amazed. The girls still disgusted. "Wow." Lola said. "even with my healing I could never do that so fast." Chieko shrugged. "Blood of a princess." She amirked at that remark of herself. She thought some more. Ya, I princess that has to fight to the death with her own boyfriend to live.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Kyoko watched as Ichiru slowly got up. She saw the blood drip down from the side of his neck. Rushing over to him, Kyoko helped him up. Ichiru moved her hand off of his shoulder. "I've had enough of this, thank you very much." He said coldly. "Wha?" Kyoko stared.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

(Im on my phone so I'm to lazy to look for the telprting teachers name)
"Ok class."'The teacher said. "Today you will be practicing with someone y do not know to get to know them better. Please find someone." Chieko saw the guys try to get to the cute girls. Lola ended up getting matched quickly enough. A girl she had seen around a lot but never really got to talk. "Hai. You want to be my partner?" Chieko looked up and saw a girl standing there. "Um sure." The girl sat down next to Chieko. "I'm Miki." She said. "Chieko."
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 am

Ichiru smirked, Kyoko's eyes widening as soon as she felt something pierce her chest; the same place the shadow man stabbed her. She looked below as she saw a sword pierced through her skin, blood covering the blade and dripping down. She knew, that the shadow man was trying to make them kill each other. Kyoko wasn't going to let this happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13