The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alexis thought "Wait he hasn't come for my yet." She got scared. She saw Chieko fall she zoomed over to help. "Chieko are you ok?" she asked. "Kyoko should I incapacitate him again?" she asked Kyoko.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Kaoki heard Alex and let down the wards next to the door. "COme in." HE said to them. "Me too. He has never gotten me," Kaoki said. "Chieko got hit instead."
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:56 pm

"Well do you count getting hit by him?" I said to Kaoki.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:48 pm

"Getting hit by what?" Alexis asked. "Wait what are we even talking about?" she asked. "Anyway I have something to tell you guys." she said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:49 pm

"We are talking about who has gotten hit by the shadow man. So far it is Kyoko, Ichiru, and I. I am not sure who else though." Chieko said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 pm

"I didn't get hit yet." Alexis said. "And by the way I think there's something different about the head master it seemed like he didn't care there was a shadow man after us and he rush Hoshi and I out of his office we just told him and he just asked us to leave." she said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Chieko sighed. "Well honestly I do not think he is too happy that me and Kaoki dragged him into politics." She said. Kaoki chuckled and put his arm around Chieko. "As long as we are safe from killing each other i am happy." he said. Chieko smiled.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Alexis watched Chieko and Kaoki and looked away quickly and change the subject right away. "Ok lets get back to this shadow man stuff." she said. "Speaking of which can't he come through the floor even though you guys put the ward up around the walls?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Kaoki shook his head. "No we are completely protected. As long as no one leaves the room we are safe." He said. Chieko nodded. "Ya and even if he did get in we could kick him out easily. Since the wards are up everyones powers are weakened besides me and Kaoki's; sorry about it but that was the only way to get the wards up." she said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:03 pm

"Oh that's fine as long as we have someone who can get him out then I don't care." Alexis said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 pm

"Lets just stick to the reason why were all in here shall we? We still need a plan. But I was thinking.....maybe we can lock him up in a tree-a dead one that way he cant go down to the ground again, but I don't know a lot of these shadow stuff so I don't know if that can even work" I said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 pm

"Let's see... The weakness of shadows and darkness is sunlight... but I doubt we have enough of the light powers.." Ichiru said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 pm

"We don't need people who have light powers...well actually we do....but anyway all we need is light. Lots and lots of light" I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm

"Well.. maybe fire could work too.." Kyoko said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:16 pm

"Well...maybe but that's not what I exactly meant. I meant that we should get a lot of lights...like lots and lots of them and it should be by day since there's light and we turn on all the lights towards the shadow man plus what we have already. And the shadow man should go away entirely and if not...boy will I be pissed off" I said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:43 pm

"That could probably work.. We just need to lure him in the brightest area then," Kyoko said, sitting by Ichiru.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Chieko nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. But i don't think he will even go near bright lights and i mean- Wait....... No.... I wont work remember the first time you fought him Kyoko you were in a wide open space in the day time." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 pm

"Oh, yeah.." Kyoko muttered, tapping her foot. "Well, how about this? Each of us will test Ichiru and I, since we also have shadow powers, and whichever power could weaken us, we'll throw 'em at the man?" Kyoko suggested.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Chieko nodded. "Sure. But maybe we should wait untill we get out of the room. Everyone's powers weakened and me and Kaoki's are strengthened so.... but it sounds like a great idea!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 pm

"Okay." Kyoko said. She stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 pm

"I have an idea but I don't think it will work plus I think Kyoko's idea is better." Alexis said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Chieko nodded. "Well let's just hear you're idea." She said. She went over to her shelf and pulled out a book and sat back down next to Kaoki.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 pm

"Ok the first parts kind of stupid though......well..... it's all pretty stupid." Alexis said. "Ok first we get him into a fight of some sort in a certain spot or hallway and we get something that will send him to the sun and that's sort of easy because my dad works at a space station. And then we send him to space and the space ship has no ground so I don't think he can get out and then we are free of him forever." she said :Go ahead and laugh." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm

"That might actually work.....but there may be downsides to it.....how are we going to send him to the sun and don's space ships have to make a stop at the space station? If they do then the shadow man could be free, do horrible things to the people up there, probably take over, and maybe even disaster" I said while counting the negative things. "It may not happen...but like I said....if."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:25 pm

"Ok. Look. That would never work. The death court has been around since the begging of time and have dealt with these things before. There is only way way to kill them..... SHIT! Why didnt i think of this before!" Chieko shouted. Kaoki looked at her. "OK i know i am a lower class but what am i missing here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm

"Uhh....what just happened?" I asked peering at the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next