The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Trainers RP

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the pokeball she smiled and put it in her bag. She put up her hood after stepping outside into the cold, rainy day.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OK Off the RP here. We are using the same Towns and Gyms as Sinnoh. So basiclly we are in Sinnoh but you can catch all the Pokemon. Alrighty!
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 pm

"what" shane said looking confused "what leaf" buziel got out of the pokeball and started to do a impersonation of him
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:47 pm

I took a leaf from a tree and began blowing on it softly, producing a melody. Espeon closed her eyes and lay down. I saw Smoochum sit on a tree. Shane's Kirlia paused and listened. Buizel stayed still and her ears were all attention,

(Remember, from the darkrai movie?)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:49 pm

(ohhhh) buziel went and got a leaf and started to do a impersonation of her then kirrla poked shane leg making him look of her, kirrla looked happy
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:51 pm

I put the leaf down. "Wow, she must be smart, a bit.." I bent down and looked at buizel
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:53 pm

shane just noticed buziel he looked dumbfounded "BUZIEL" shane went and put him back in the ball.Shane sat down then kirrla sat down with him
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Chieko decided to train outside the pokemon center. A person was already practcing though. "Infernape Dig then flamethrower underground!" Chieko looked to see the Infernape burst out of the ground with a shower of red flares sprining aound it. The trainer looked at Chieko. "Hey." he said. Chieko nodded back. Misdreavous went up to the Infernape. The Infernape tried to scratch Misdreavous.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:55 pm

"Train her harder, and it'll work," I yawned as Espeon started prowling around
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 pm

kirrla went and sat on shane's lap "so what do you want to do" shane said to kirrla she pointed to the pokeball with buziel "i guess we should let him out" buziel was out and looked at shane then at kirrla he said something then kirrla looked mad buziel ran of laughing and kirrla chased him "this will take awhile"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:02 pm

"Concentration," I told him and turned around. "Our routine, ok?"
They nodded and Espeon let out a Dark Pulse, leaving Smoochum there, standing.
"Alright, Smoochum!" I smiled.
She smiled and let out protect, as the Dark pulse move turned into smoke.
"We need more than that..." I siged and began thinking
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 pm

shane ran after them "guys stop" he got them into the pokeballs then let them out
kirrla still looked mad "did you call her chubby" shane said to buziel,buziel giggled "BUZIEL" shane said "now guys we need to get along mabye i need to get you a nick name" shane said to them "your name should be joker" shane said buziel "and kirrla" shane said she bowed down showing she liked her name "ok"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Misdreavous went back to Chieko. "Wow. For a ghost type he is really weak." the trainer said. "Hey! This is his first day you can't blame him!" The trainer snckered. "Hey if you want to say that fine by me. Hav the training grounds I don't care." ye trainer backed away. Infernape followed him. "I am Teyo if you ver need me." He walked away. Chieko jus sighed and walked towards the grounds.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:22 pm

"ok joker kirrla we need o find a combo but mabye we should meet each other now first let's play a game,a training game.Now joker you use bubble on kirrla while kirrla will avoideing it" kirrla got up and started to run while joker went after her while Shane follwed "ok don't go hard ok" Shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 pm

(Just to make this clear it is a one pokemon contest not 2 so one in battle and one in performance)
Chieko looked at Misdreavous he nodded. Chieko smiled. "Ok let's think of some good combinations." Misdreavous stared into space with Chieko thinking. "Ok!," Chieko said. "Lets try this. Use Growl and than Pshywave in the air and see if we get anything." Misdreavous nodded. He used growl which let out a loud ring. Than psyhwave bounced off the Growl giving it an echoing noise.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:36 pm

(ok I just felt like geting a buziel) Shane got joker into the pokeball "good job" Shane said to kirrla "I'm just going to train with you for now" Shane herd a noise "what was that,o well hey kirrla I have a idea use confusion the magic leaf" kirrla did that makeing the leafs spin around fastly

(are we going to have a dress up an dance thing like the game)
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:38 pm

"Hm, that should do." I smiled up at them. "Smoochum, return." I held Smoochum's pokeball.
"Aqua?" I heard a voice.
I turned around. "Hm?" I saw my old friend Drift. "Oh, hello Drift! I forgot you were in Sinnoh!" I hugged her tightly and let go.
"I forgot you were coming!" she said brightly. "Me and my pigeot flew to Hearthome to watch the contest!"
"Great, Drift, I'm entering!" I smiled
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:40 pm

"ok kirrla try doing that again" Shane said kirrla dis that againg but now in the middle "yay"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:53 pm

(No this is the show version. Perormance than battle)
Chieko clapped. "Yay! That was great! Try it again!" Misdreavous used the combination again.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Kirrla looked very happy "ok that was great now let's try a other attack" kirrla used tackle then maiclraf "awseome"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:08 am

ChIeko smiled. "Awsome Misdreavous!" Misdreavous spun in approval. "Here I got and idea for another combo. Try using Spite on the ground. It should make the ground black or dark. Making a psywave shiner when used. Try it." Misdreavous nodded. He used Spite on the ground making darkness cover he field. Chieko smiled. "Now spin and use Psywave!" Misdreavous spun around making the pink and the black colde causing them to shine. "Yes!!!" Chieko shouted. "Perfect!!"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:14 am

(where are we?)
We decided to go and train for the next gym battle
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 pm

(We are training for the contest. I am outside the pokemon center and you and ninja were near a pond)
Chieko smiled. She went up to Misdreavous and hugged him. "That was amazing!" She said. "That is perfect for the performance stage! No we need to figure out-" Chieko's hood was blown backwards. she stumbled back and Misdreavou flew into her arms. "That was razor wind!" She looked up and saw an Absol staring at her.
(I just want an Absol! I have never had one in the games)
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:26 am

"Here," I said, we went to a grassy area. "All my other battles in other regions were great..."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 am

Chieko looked at Misdreavous. "Ready?" Misdreavous nodded and turned towards Absol. "Growl" Misdreavous let out an eerie noise that made Absol flinch. "Psybeam" Misdreavous shot the pink waves at Absol. It tried to dodge but was slowed by the growl. A wind was blown at Misdreavous. He was knocked backwards.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:13 am

"We should catch a Sinnoh one then," I looked in my pokedex, seeing most of the Sinnoh pokemon not identified.
Espeon nodded and we walked around. "There's a Shinx..." I pointed my pokedex on it as it successfully added.
"Espeon, physic, now!" I demanded.
Espeon meowed and attacked.
Shinx dodged.
"hm, espeon, double team, then phywave! (frogot the name)" I said.
She did as so and it hit shinx.
"I shouldn't catch this..." Isighed and let it go.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Chieko gritted her teeth. "Astonish!" Misdreavous hit the Absol. The Absol did not even flinch. The Absol used Scratch on Misdreavous. Chieko smiled knowing it did nothing. "Ok now Psywave!" The pink wave hit The Absol. Chieko took out a pokéball and threw it. It hit the Absol and it was enclosed in the pokéball. Chieko heard a click and she picked up the pokéball. "Sweet!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainers RP
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next