The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Trainers RP

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

Pokemon Trainers RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:44 am

Chieko looked at the pokeball she smiled and put it in her bag. She put up her hood after stepping outside into the cold, rainy day.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OK Off the RP here. We are using the same Towns and Gyms as Sinnoh. So basiclly we are in Sinnoh but you can catch all the Pokemon. Alrighty!
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:04 am

Faye was with Tyler, working on their moves. Although it was a rainy day, her mother let her play outside, she just coated her up with a few layers of coats. Same with Tyler. Faye took her pokeball out, clenching the bottom.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:12 pm

"are you ready for toady" shane said to kirrla he walked out
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:48 pm

(OK. You need to be in a town now sorry i forgot about that. Please choose a Sinnoh town. I'm in Hearthome)
Chieko stepped onto the cobbles stone roads. She could hear the humming of castforms as they went through the streets. She heard the yelps of Glameows as they ducked for cover. Chieko smiled and pulled out her pokedex. She sat down on a bench and went through it looking at Misdreavous' moves.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:38 pm

(i will chose hearthhome to its my fav)
shane was walking around with kirrla on his shoulder "i wonder what were going to do" shane said to kirrla
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Chieko looked around and saw a boy coming towards her way with a rather chubby Kirlia on his shoulders. She put away her pokedex and stood up. She looked at the boy. "What are you doing in this weather? I thought everyone was in their apartments." She stared at the Kirlia. "Um... Never mind..."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm

"hi" shane said letting kirlia on the ground he saw the girl with her pokedex "you have one to cool"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Chieko nodded. "I think we should get somewhere dryer. The Castform may like this but I don't. There is a pokman center down the street a bit." She said. A Castform zoomed around them. "Come on let's go." Chieko motioned the boy o the pokeman center. The rain started to pour harder.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:28 pm

"ok" Shane said kirrla was rinnig beside him "so where's your pokemon"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:50 pm

"In my bag. I dot think he would enjoy this rain." Chieko said running down the road. She looked back at the boy. "So you got your pokemon today too?"
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:54 pm

"yea" Shane said "the meaners were making fun of it for being the c word"Shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:02 pm

"Oh..." Chieko turned back forward. "Here we are! Finally!" Chieko ran into the pokemon center dripping wet.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:06 pm

shane whispered "if you dont know what that means its chubby" shane said "oh ya im shane"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:06 pm

I walked along with Lydia(Espeon). "Hmm.. we finally reaching it," I looked at my map. "The sinnoh region. I never knew Twinleaf City was very, beautiful at it's state." I said to Lydia.
She nodded and we walked to Sandgem.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 pm

"Chieko." She said drying off. She wet and sat down on a seat. She pulled out a pokeball. "Ok it's dry come on out." Misdreavous popped out of the pokeball.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 pm

"awww its so cute" shane said looking at the misdreavous
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 pm

(hm, where are you guys?)

I finally reached Sadgem town. Lydia leaped to my shoulder. I smiled at her and looked around.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 pm

(hearthhome in a pokecenter)
shane sat down letting kirrla sit on his lap
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:18 pm

(Oh)
I walked and walked. We reached Hearthome. "We'll do a fashion contest hear. Thank goodness..." I said, walking to the pokemon center.
(Blech, I'm changing Lydia's name to her regular.)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

shane saw a girl walk in "hi" he said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Chieko let out a chuckle. "Most people would say he is evil." She patted his head. "But I think they are cool. Dark and ghost. Cunning and smart but are strong." She looked around and saw trainers drying off there pokemon and talking to each other. "Oh I forgot. I need to get my gym and contest cases."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:20 pm

I looked at him with one of my eye brows raised. "Hello, hm... Shane I should guess?" I said. (hurhur... I just love Sabrina in the old pokeomn shows. read my app and it'll tell you.)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 pm

"yes your right" shane said shocked
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 pm

"Oh, well yes, I'm Aquaria." I smiled up at him. "Pleasure, and this is Espeon." I looked at my shoulder. Espeon licked Shane's face and retreated
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm

"nice to meet you" shane said "this is my kirrla" shane said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainers RP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next