The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 am

"Greek games." I told him. I painted the ocean. "You know.. ever watched that disney hercules? pretty fake..."
(i gotta gooo.... IM COMING BACK! )
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:45 am

Chieko looked at her brothers. "I think I can explore on my own." she said. "OK but if anything happened we will know" Poyu said. Chieko walked around looking at everything. She looked and saw some people painting. She shrugged and walked over. "Do you mind?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 am

(ok)
"yep it was ok but i have a huge book all about greek mythology,being apollo son sounds cool" shane said now drawing the sun "join in: shane said to the girl behind him
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:47 am

Miyuki stared at the dusty ceiling. She wandered into herthoughts until Akita interrupted her. "Wanna get some lunch? I'm hungry." Akita asked, sitting up. He came over to my bed, and pulled my arms up. Akita pulled me off of the bed, making me fall over. "Okay okay, jeez."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 am

"Thanks." Chieko sat down and grabbed a paint brush. She painted the woods in front of her. She painted two red dots. She stopped. She looked T the forest In Front of her. There were two red eyes that disappeared as quickly as thy appeared. "ok... 30 minutes here and I am freaked out for life!"
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 am

"what was it" shane said looking out into the woods
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 am

Miyuki followed Akita as they walked towards the lunchroom.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:58 am

"I don't know. I really hope it wasn't like the thing that attacked me today." Chieko said getting back to her painting.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:00 am

"something attacked you" shane said
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 am

They got their food, and sat down at a table. Both began to eat, chatting about random things.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:07 am

Chieko nodded. "I was at the meuseum. I was looking at the Egypt section and one of the sphinxes blinked I poken my friend Winter-who really was a saytr named Woven- and this sphinx jumped in top of me. Woven hit the thing with her feet-whick turned out to be hooves- and next thing I knew. I'm here." Chieko finished painting the forest.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:09 am

'cool story" shane said "so how do you think this camp is all put together i meen the peagus over there is very realistic but it cant be real"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:14 am

"Ill put it to you this way. I'm still freaked out. But I was attacked by something from BC and I saw a helmet appear on my head and it turn into a knife. So I wouldn't completely disregard it." Chieko said putting the last touches on her painting.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:16 am

"sounds cool" shane said "im starting to believe this mythology thing more and more by the min."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:24 am

Chieko nodded. She put down her brush and look at her picture she smiled. "Chieko!" she heard Poyu. Chieko waved them over.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:25 am

"are those your friends" shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 am

"My brothers." Poyu came running over with Kami dragging behind. "Chieko you got to see this! Um... Who is he?" Poyu asked. "This is... Um..."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 am

"hi im shane nice to meet you" shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 pm

"You too. SoChieko, you have to see this! We just finished our chariot for the chariot races!" Poyu said. "Chariot races?" Chieko asked. "Ya come on!" Poyu grabbed her arm and dragged her along. She turned back to Shane. "I'll see you later than." then she scrambled to catch up with Poyu.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:18 pm

"chariot race?" shane said shane fished the painting "see you later" shane said to the girl and walked of "so i see some bow and arrows" shane went up to one and started to practice on it
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Chieko got to the stable. "So whatis a chari- whoa whoa!" She said. Poyu and Kami smiled. The cahriot was black metal with white trim in wood. Spikes were lined on thE bottom front. The horses were complety skelatens. "Wow. This is amazing." Chieko said. Kami laughed. "You haven't seen the best part!" Kam flipped a switch and flame shot out the back. Chieko stared. "How did you do that!?" Poyu laughed. "we borrowed some pieces from Hepheustus' cabin." Chieko nodded. "well than. You said you just finished yours. But there is chariots lined down the stable." Chieko pointed out. "Ya," Kami scratched his head. "Next time I drive in the chariotrace!" They all laughed.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:31 pm

shane kept shooting the arrows "yay bulleye"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Chieko stopped laughing. "So, I have some questions." Chieko walked over and sat on the sand next to the ocean. Poyu and Kami sat next to her. "Ya, what is it." Kami asked. "Well... Um... I'm not rreally sre about this whole Greek mythology thing. I mean I have seen enough stuff to beleive it, I just can't grasp it." Chieko said. Kami patted her back. "Dont worry you are feeling like us when we started." Kami pulled out a necklace, Poyu too. "See, these are the years we have survived at camp half blood." Kami said. "I have survived 2. And poyu as survived...." Poyu counted. "haha, 9. I have been here since I was 6 years old." Chieko nodded. "Dont worry you will get it." Poyu said. Chieko heard giggling. "what is that?" she asked. Pyu's eyes widened. "Crap run!" Kami and Poyu pulled Chiko off her feet and ran her to their cabin. "What was that!?" she asked sitting on her bed. "Aphrodite girls. Two of them have been hitting on me and poyu fo a while. And I don't want to be charm spoken!" Kami yelled.
(Longlonglong...)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

(i feel sooooo left out!! And i havent even started!)

Daphne walked along campus looking for new friends.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 pm

After they were finished eating, they went back to the Ares cabin.
Miyuki accidently bumped into someone, and nearly fell over.
"Oops! Sorry..."

[person after this post, maybe. xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next