The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 am

(youu!)
I saw her walk out. "Aww.. tough luck..." I groaned
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:12 am

shane walked over to the cabin and put his stuff down "this is so cool" shane said looking around the cabin he went out and walked over to mr. "i like that cabin its nice" mr: good that meens your a apollo son
shane:what?
mr: greek gods are real
shane:what? there is no way
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:12 am

(I knew that. Lol.)
"Ah, it's okay... I'm Miyuki, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:13 am

"Yay!" I jumped happily. "What house are you in?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:16 am

"Ares. You?" Miyuki asked her.

(Btw, I was about to be Poseidon, loll)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:17 am

mr:let me show you. he lead shane over the peagus "touch it"
shane touched it "it feels real" shane went to the horn "this is real to"
mr: see i told you
shane: i will believe it for now
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 am

Chieko walked acroos the camp. She saw kids fighting and kids talking. Some playig some forging. When she finally got to her cabin she was blown away by what she had seen. She walked into hell. The good kind. She sawteo boys talking to one another nextto a bunk. They looked at her. They both smiled. "Hello. And your name?" One of them asked smoothly. "Apparently we are related and I'm Chieko." the boy stopped talkig and walked away embarresed. The second boy walked up. "I'm Kami and the idiot is Poyu."(just made the names up) Chieko put her stuff down on a not candy wrapper infested bunk.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 am

shane walked around "so what do i do" he saw a bow and arrow stand "that should be fun later"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:23 am

I skipped around. "Hey Kirei!" I heard a voice.
"Hi, CeeCee!" I grinned and hugged her
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:26 am

shane looked at bit more "look a art sation, im likeing this place more and more by the min"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 am

I followed Shane. "You're really into arts?" I laughed. "I'm only in it when i feel like it!" I said, making his water spin. "You're starting to paint?" I asked, seeing an easel in front of him
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 am

Miyuki smiled at the two friends, and sighed.
"If you need me... I'll be in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 am

"i guess... OMG HOW DID YOU DO THAT" shane said looking at the water
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:30 am

Chieko sat down on her bed. "So" Poyu started. "What did dad give you?" he asked. Chieko held her hand out to show the knife. "It usedto be his helmet." Poyu and Kami stared at her. "Well I got this" Poyu showed Chieko his glove. "And I got this 2 years ago" Kami showed his earing to her. Chieko nodded and layed down. "Crap dinner is in an hour! We need toclean up!" Kami started to throw out candy wrapers and put away his clothes. "Why?" Chieko asked. "Because if we don't we hae to wash the dishes... With lava!" Poyu exclaimed. That made Chieko jump us and start claning up the boys stuff.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:31 am

"I'm decended from the loyal Poseidon!" I said proudly. "You're from Apollo." i told him and made the water stop
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:33 am

"so this is a game right" shane said "there probably a sprinkler under there right"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:35 am

I dropped my mouth. "Oh, don't offend me! Of course not!" I snarled, I took his water bottle and opened it. "Smart Water?" I looked at it and pointed my finger at it. It started turning rapidly and then I put my finger down. It stopped.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am

Once the cleaning was done the cabin looked spotless. "OK. We have 45 minutes to hang out outside. You want to come out?" Kami asked. "Sure." Chieko walked outside and breathed in fresh- non candy wrapper polluted- air.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am

"cool magic trick" shane said looking at it "my mom probably sent me here"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:37 am

"Yep... Magic..." I sighed. "Maybe... Who's your mom anyways?" i asked
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:39 am

"her name is shika,so who is your mom"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:40 am

Miyuki stared at everyone in the cabin. They were all chattering about random stuff. "Hi there Miyuki." someone popped out of no where, startling Miyuki. She nearly fell over. "Oh gosh. Akita, don't do that! You know how.I am when people scare me!" Akita laughed, and they both walked over to their beds, right next to each other.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 am

"Dannie." I said, dipping a paint brush into blue paint.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 am

"Anyways, how was your break?" Akita asked Miyuki as she lay on her bed. "well, same as any other break." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 am

"so what games do you play here" shane said drawing the apollo cabin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next