The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Kyoko stood up, closing her eyes. She opened them again, one side of her eye still black. Kyoko sighed, walking towards her dorm. She found Ichiru sleeping on her bed, wrapped in bandages still. Kyoko walked in, sitting on the chair next to Ichiru. She lay her head on her bed, soon falling asleep beside his arm. A few minutes later, Ichiru woke up to a sleeping Kyoko. He stayed in the bed, and finally got up, the pain in his scar fading away.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Paige was sleeping when she heard a noise that woke her up, "Ch-Chieko? That you?" I asked looking around in the dark. I shrugged and went back to bed when I heard the noise again. "Who's there?" I asked sitting up on the bed looking around and seeing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Ichiru got out of the bed, and stared down at Kyoko. He picked her up, and set her on the bed. Ichiru sat down on the chair, waiting for Kyoko to wake up. He sighed, remembering when Kyoko attacked, and hoped it'll never happen again.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Chieko followed Miss Dakumi. She saw in the corner of her eye Kaoki. She started to panic. No...not today... Tears rolled down her face. She looked up to see a large room. Kaoki stood next to her. He smiled and took her hand. She smilied too. Miss Dakumi and Kaoki's teacher walked into the room. Kaoki sighed. "So," Chieko said. "What did you want to say to me?" she asked gripping his hand tighter. "I wanted to ask you," Kaoki said, "Do you like me?" he said shyly. Chieko smilied. "Does this answer you question?" Chieko gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Th door opened and thy walked inside.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:03 pm

"Kyoko, wake up." Ichiru said, shaking her arm. Kyoko's eyes slowly opened, facing Ichiru. Her eyes were still black, but nothing was happening. "Kyoko, are you alright?" Ichiru asked as Kyoko sat up in her bed. She nodded, and got out of the bed. Kyoko nearly fell over, but found her balance again. Ichiru stood up, Kyoko closing her eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?" Ichiru asked once again, Kyoko turning around to face him.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Paige was reaching to a lamp when something covered her mouth and made her lay on the bed. The figure shushed me, I tried to fight it but it had me down.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Chieko and Kaoki walked into the room hand in hand. Kaoki was stil blushing. They sat down in two chairs. The headmaster turned to them. "Good Morning. Im am sorry i didsturbed you in your classes but this is very urgent..." Chieko squezed Kaoki's hand tighter. He rubbed her hand for reasurance. "The arena," Chieko squeezed Kaoki's hand even tighter. He started to tremble. "it is to begin in a very short few days." Chieko started to feel tears streaming down her face. "The Deathlord died a few hours ago. And the potion to heal him, well the recipie was stolen 3 months ago. It has never been found." Chieko looked into Kaoki's eyes. His eyes widened. "Oh no..." Kaoki shot up right and ran out the door. The headmaster stared. "I'll get him." Chieko said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Kyoko opened her eyes, staring at Ichiru. "Kyoko? What's wrong? It looks as if you're about to cry.." Ichiru said, placing his hands on her red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Chieko followed Kaoki back to her dorm. He opened the door to see Paige. "Hey Paige do you mind?" he said not noticing what was happening. Chieko walked in. "Kaoki what are you doing!?" she said tears still down her face. She brought up the death scroll "I had it this entire time. I cant belive-It starts soon....I dont want to kill you." Chieko looked at Paige. "Are you ok Paige?" she said slowly.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm

As soon as Kaoki and Chieko came in the figure disappeared. "There was this....thing. It-it attacked me and when you two came in it just....disappeared" I said with my voice shaking. "I don't know what it-what's wrong with you two?" I asked looking at Kaoki and Chikeo.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Kyoko took his hands off of her cheeks, and turned around again. A shadow wrapped her, and all she can see was darkness. "Kyoko!" She heard Ichiru screech. He tried to use his own magic to unwrap the shadow, but it was too late. The shadow disappeared, along with Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Chieko still had tears in her eyes. Kaoki hugged her. "The-the..." she looked down. "The arena has started...." She started to cry she turned around and leaned on Kaoki.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:34 pm

"Oh, I am soo sorry" I said walking over to Chieko and Kaoki.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Kyoko reappeared in the yard, eyeing the shadow man. She was the one who teleported herself to him. Time to do this once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Chieko felt pain in her shoulder. She let out a skittles squel. Kaoki doubled over in pain. He fell on the floor. "Kaoki!" Chieko lifted him up and placed him on her bed. She held her own arm in pain. She closed and opened her eyes. "Oh no! kyoko!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 pm

"I'm going to stay here and help you and Kaoki" I said going over to Chieko's bed.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Kyoko ignored Chieko, and continued to eye the man. Her hands were surrounded in a black shadow, and black lightning shot at the figure.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Chieko went back to her room. "Kyoko is fighting the shadow man! We have to help her!" Chieko felt seeringbpain in her arm again.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 pm

"You sure you can do it?" I asked looking at Chieko while I healed Kaoki.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 pm

The lightning hit the man, but barely made a scratch on him. He smirked, wrapping darkness around Kyoko. She could barely move, and she tried to rip the darkness open with her power. No use. Ichiru soon appeared, finally finding Kyoko. His eyes widened as he saw the shadow man.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Chieko nodded. "I can make It. It was only on my arm. Kaoki's was bad though." Chieko said. "I need to go help Kyoko. Tind us in the courtyard as soon as you can." Chieko closed her eyes and opened them to see Kyoko and Ichiru. She pulled out her knife and flipped it. It expanded into a full sized sword again.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 pm

"Don't worry Kaoki, you'll be fine" I said as I continued to heal him.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Ichiru's eyes filled with anger as he charged up his own power. He shot it at the shadow man, making him fall. The shadow was still wrapped around Kyoko. Suddenly, Kyoko's right arm punched through the shadow, black magic forming around her hands. Her black katana appeared in her hands, and she sliced the shadow open.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

Chieko watched as Kyoko broke free. She took her sword and ran up to the shadow man. She sliced at his arm. The shadow man dodged it and hit Chieko in the back sending her flying at a wall. She hit it and fell down grunting.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:19 am

Ichiru did the same, and his katana appeared. It was a bit bigger than Kyoko's. He dashed towards the shadow man, Kyoko going in the other direction. She nodded, and they both aimed for his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next