The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Wizards RP~

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
kungfoogurl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

(we are all at a high school and in parentheses put your grade-Sophomore-it's the first day)
Arianna had just walked into the school and was looking for Gabi. She first went to her locker and then saw Gabi at the one next to her's. She ran over to her and yelled "Gabi!" Gabi turned and started running towards her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:45 pm

[alright]

Tyler looked around. Everyone seemed to be.. frozen. Odd... She thought to herself, looking at the clock. It wasn't even moving. Getting up, she walked over to the girls that had made fun of her earlier, hitting her head. "Nothing."

Sitting back down, Tyler tapped her fingers on her desk. "Tyler.. what's going on? This place is strange..." One ghost whispered to her. Tyler shrugged, motioning the ghost to go away.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Luka, noticing what had just happened, wondered who the pawn he could use was. However, he pretended to be frozen.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Chieko looked around. Everyone besides her and Kiseki were frozen in place. "What the hell?" She exclaimed. Kiseki shook his head. "Another wizard in this school. All auras have disappeared besides yours." He said looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Shane looked around "helloooooo can anyone hear me" shane said looking around "o well now i'm not going to be late YAY" shane said
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Tyler couldn't take it anymore. She stormed out of the doorway, finding everybody else frozen. "What the hell is going on?" She muttered. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, she turned around startled, staring at another boy's face.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 pm

(me?)
(sorry asking question)
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 pm

The number of wizards was huge here! How foolish they all were though, running around in plain sight when its better to blend with the crowd! He felt like scoffing, but he kept in place.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm

[@Ninja - No, I would be controlling your character, if it were you. lol.]

"Um, hi?" Tyler said, resting her arm on the doorway.
"Hi.. it's Tyler, right?" The boy replied.
Tyler nodded, tapping her foot.
"I'm Dara, by the way.."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Arianna went back to her locker and saw all the wizards. She stood on the bench and shouted "Hi everyone I'm sorry I froze time I just had to get my book and the bell rang and if I forgot it again the teacher said she would give me a detention for every time I forgot my book and that was a lot oh and this was last year but believe me she doesn't forget!" Arianna got down and went back to class. After about one minute she unfroze time.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Quickly hearing the girl, she sat back down, noticing everyone moving again. Dara sat beside her, but she ignored.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Everyone began to move once more after they heard the girls voice. "Weird, why didn't she just take the detention?I wouldn't go risking exposing magic." Kiseki said. Chieko shrugged, "Beats me." The teacher than walked in and everyone scrambled to their seats.

(Can we not go like 6 weeks long for 2 periods plz? Just say like they learned and about 8 posts later 'bell rings' I just don't want this to be never endin like Magic and spells one day took 2 months remember?)
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:15 am

Luka unfroze normally, like the rest of the students. Fool the enemy, don't make them believe you are what you are. Slouching in his desk, he placed his books in front of him.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 pm

shane was thinking to himself "well looks like there's a other wizard" he quickly ran back to class
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:53 pm

"Good morning class welcome back." the teacher said. "good morning Miss Saukis." everyone said at once. Miss Saukis looked right at Gabi. "Ah Miss Fazina do you have your book today." "Yes miss Saukis." Gabi said. She went back to the board and started teaching and Gabi wasn't paying attention because she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Tyler kicked her legs as the teacher was talking. Ignoring the voices, she opened her book, reading a page.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Shane was sitting down, then he noticed a bird outside "aww its so cute" he said not paying attention to the class
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Luka, storming into his seat, paid attention sternly, brushing along and taking notes.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:43 pm

As Kiseki and the class took notes Chieko just doodled in her notebook. "Your glowing again." Kiseki whispered. Chieko sighed and took a deep breath. The glow faded. "Thanks," She replied.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:23 pm

He noticed the work Chieko was doing, scoffing, he continued taking notes of his own. That wouldn't make a good impression at all, wouldn't it? He brushed and erased his notes, only to write them down again, with some sort of error corrected.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Shaking her head, she took her notebook out of her bag, slapping the top of the desk. She took out her led pencil, beginning to jot down a few quick notes.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Shane started to doddle on his paper's "its so nice outside" shane said doodling a tree
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:39 pm

"Ima sugu ni iku shite no kudasai..." Tyler whispered quietly to one of the souls.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:27 pm

(Why's Tyler speaking Japanese? Tyler's a american name, and why would the ghosts know japanese anyways? º-º)

Grinning, smiling at the teacher, and taking notes, this was Luka's typical class.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Chieko looked up at the clock and noticed only 5 minutes left in class. She looked at the chalk board. The notes almost filled up the entire board. Chieko placed her hand on the paper. Purple words glowed on the paper. Chieko than grabbed her pen and traced out the words very quickly.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Class seemed to almost be over. Taking a look at his notes, making sure they were perfect, he studied them rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Wizards RP~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next