The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Wizards RP~

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
kungfoogurl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

(we are all at a high school and in parentheses put your grade-Sophomore-it's the first day)
Arianna had just walked into the school and was looking for Gabi. She first went to her locker and then saw Gabi at the one next to her's. She ran over to her and yelled "Gabi!" Gabi turned and started running towards her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:54 pm

"That little trick with the ghost! It was really cool!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Tyler stared at him, her eyes widening.
"Shh.. You can't tell anybody about it..
Wait, you saw it?
What do you mean you saw it?"
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:56 pm

"Well.. I saw the ghost going around your locker! Is there anything weird about that?"
"And why cant I tell anyone? I'm sure lots of people would love to see your magic tricks!"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:58 pm

"No. It isn't a magic trick.
You mustn't tell ANYBODY about this."
Her eyes grew fierce, but she tried her hardest to hide her anger.
She didn't even know the boy.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Kiseki laughed. Chieko looked at him. "Another?! Good God!" They walked over to the girl and a boy. "Ahh this is funny. 2 brightt auras in a crowd of darkness. And than there is Chieko." Kiseki said. Chiekonshot him a look. "Ya," Chieko said. she looked at them. "If Mr. Aura is done here, I'm Chieko." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 pm

"Ah!" He jumped at the sight of the other girl. "H.. Hello Chieko! I'm Luka.. If you happen to care.. And a bright aura? What does that mean..?"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Tyler hesitated for a moment, unclenching her fist, relaxing it. "..I'm Tyler.."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:05 pm

"Well of course you too also are wizards. A bright aura tells me everything. Your powers, your personalities...." Kiseki said. Chieko stopped him. "Ya, this is Kiseki. He can read auras and read people when they are calm. You haven't had to deal with him forever." She said jokingly. "And don't worry. He isn't that freaky once you get to know him."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm

"Oh! So you are of magic too? That is very nice! Very nice indeed!" Luka stared rather unconvinced, but ah well.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Chieko nodded. "yep. Kiseki's magic is a rarer form than most but mine isn't common either." She said. Some kids began to stare at her. "Im glowing again aren't I?" She said. Kiseki nodded.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm

"Oh wow! You glow! You'll be rather nice to control wont ya?" Smiling, he peeked at the both of them. Yep, both of them would be fine puppets.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 pm

"Control?" Tyler said, a bit confused. She shook her head, a ghost appearing in front of her.
"Not now." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 pm

"Oh.. Eh.. I can control the body's of the living or dead, they can still control their emotions though.. Kind of lame if you think about it.. Heh.."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Chieko shot Luka a look. "You try and I will kill you." She said. Kiseki put a hand on her shoulder. She sighed. Chieko closed her eyes and took a breath. The glow faded. "Thats Kiseki." Kiseki took his Gand off Chiekos shoulder. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

"Oh! O.. Of course I wont! You would be a cute little last resort though wont you?"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm

"Oh look, time to go." Tyler blurted.
"See you later, I suppose." She scurried off from the little group, the ghost following her.
"What's the problem?" Tyler whispered to the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Chieko rolled her eyes. "Well there goes the soul wizard." Kiseki said. "You are so nosy." She said. Chieko looked at Luka. "We will catch up sometime." She said smiling. They walked off to class.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Tyler shook her head, clenching her fists, after hearing what the ghost had told her.
"I'll deal with it later, just go." She whispered, a few looking at her.
"Why do you people keep staring at me?!" Tyler said aloud, walking into her first class.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Luka grinned, and feeling slightly better after the company of others, decided to rush to class.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 pm

She sat down quietly at her desk, tapping her fingers one by one on the desk.
"Still talking to yourself, Tyler?" Somebody teased.
"Hurr hurr hurr." She sarcastically laughed, slamming her hand on the desk.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:38 pm

(What's going on??????????????)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:01 pm

shane was watching the girls (case and kanon) "why do i have a felling there different" shane watched them from a far
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Entering the class, he shuffled down to his desk. He played around a bit with his hands, attempting to control himself, if that made any sense.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:47 pm

(Going to 1st period meghan)
Chieko and Kiskei got to class and sat down next to each other. "Just keep calm and the shadow wil go away." He said to her. Chieko shrugged. "I dont know if i can for an entire day." she said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Arianna was going to history with Gabi and when they entered Arianna realized that she forgot her book. "Shit I forgot my book." she said to Gabi. After she said that the bell rand and she couldn't go get it. Then she remembered her special power. She froze time and went to get her book.
(just to let you know when time freezes other wizards can still move around just humans get frozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Wizards RP~   ~Wizards RP~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Wizards RP~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next