The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Cheaters~

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

~Cheaters~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER ROMANCE ROLEPLAY! LET US BEGIN!

I held on Samuel's hand. He smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead.
(It's the weekend right now, Sunday. Tomorrow's school)
"Sam, can we go to McDonalds?" I asked.
"Sure!" he grinned and we went off.
"I'll go order, what do you want?" I asked him.
"Just a McChicken," he shrugged in reply.
"Kay, just go wash up." I told him and went to the line. My turn go on quick.
"Welcome to McDonalds, what would you like to order?" the lady asked.
"A McChicken, one sweet tea, one parfait, and 6 nuggets please," I told her getting out my wallet.
"That'll be ten dollars and forty five cents," I gave her my debit card and waited for my order. He sohuld be sitting already, I thought.
I went to the bathroom to wash up. My jaw dropped.
"Samuel?" I said in fury.
He was snogging another girl. He quickly let go. "I-It's not what you think," he said quickly.
'Don't play with me!" I said forcefully.
He held my hand. The girl he just snogged looked at him and me awkwardly and left. "She forced you? Hm? What're you other reasons? Did you even go to the bathroom?" I asked.
"I did! Swear, I'd never cheat on you!" he said.
"Likely story," I left and got my order. i took the mcchicken and threw it at him. "Enjoy eating by yourself," I said and rushed outside.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Sun-Mi quickly got her thinkgs together, putting on her shoulder-bag.
She ran out the door, now waiting for the bus.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:37 pm

I got on the bus and sat near an empty seat. (Urr... im always gonneee)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:49 pm

The bus arrived, and Sun-Mi hopped on.
She sat next to a girl [supposingly Callie? xD] waiting for the bus to drive.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Chieko got on the bus and sat down. She sighed and pulled out Spirit Bound. The fifth bok in her favorite series.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:41 pm

I searched for a seat, finally seeing an empty one, I sat down and started to eat my toast.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Alison saw the bus come and turned around still ignoring Danny. She ran past him so she wouldn't miss the bus. She got on the bus and sat next to her friend Talia.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

I continued eating my buttered up toast as I glared outside the bus window.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 pm

From the corner of her eye, she saw Ryu. He was looking at her. Ignoring, she kicked her feet.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 am

Chieko flipped the page. She bit her tounge. Is he a Dhampir or Strigoi now?! She thought eagerly. (BTW he is a dhampir now! Lol) "Chieko?" Chieko sighed and closed the book. She looked up and saw Joe. "Well look here, it's the ass hole cheater." She said angrily. "Look if you would give me a mi-" "There is not need of an explanation. I SAW you making out with that girl! go piss off." Chieko grabbed her bag and moved to the back of the bus.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:09 pm

I noticed Chieko move back to the bus looking a bit pissed off, I turned back to see a boy who looked kinda sad. "So that was her boyfriend?" I said wiping the crumbs from my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Chieko sat down and groaned. "I really hate that ass hold." She said to herself. She took her book back out and continued to read. Rose sat down in the pew next to him. Not many guardians were around so she could get pretty close. Reece asked him to step on church grounds. Dimitri had gone a little farther and said he would attend Sunday Services. Rose tried to look like she was paying attention to the mass. But she was actually studying Dimitri. She- They went over a bump. Her book went flying. She wiped her hand out into the aisle and caught it before it landed on some guys head.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:49 pm

(NOOOOO IVE BEEN GONEE FOREVERR)
I struggled walking around
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 pm

She felt a soft tap on the shoulder, and slowly looked back. "What the HELL do you want?!" Sun-Mi screeched, Ryu covering her mouth. She fiercely took his hand off, squeezing it very tightly. She noticed him flinching. "L-Listen, Sun-Mi, I really nee-" "No. I've have ENOUGH of you." Sun-Mi interrupted, letting go of his hand. It was red, and had a small cut from her nail she buried in his skin.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:48 pm

When I turned back around I saw Casey looking over at me. I glared at him then looked away. "I know your mad at me, but-" "Mad? More like pissed off, now what do you want from me? I already told you that I don't want to see you again" I said staring out the window and not making eye contact. "Can you just listen to me Emily" Casey said with anger in his voice. "No! I won't listen to you after what you did to me, now leave me alone!" I said raising my voice and making eye contact to him. "Oh, c'mon, I think your overreacting a little" he said reaching his hand to touch my face. "No, I think your not listening to me, now leave me alone and get away" I said fiercely as I slapped his hand away and looked back out the window.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Chieko sat back down and continued reading. About fiv minutes later she smirked. All of a sudden guardians swarmed around them. I sa they had a red jewel on their chest which meant they were royal guards. Tatiana's to be exact. Dimitri sensed immediate dnger too. We went backto back ready to fight. "You are to come with us." one of them said. "No! You aren't taking him!" I screamed. The battle began. (Ok about 2 battle pages later) "Stoopp!!!" I screamed. I couldn't let them think Dimitri was still Strigoi. Everyone looked at me. "Just don't take him! please!" I shouted. "we came here for you." One said. "Me?" in a moment hne cuffs were on my wrists. "Rose Hathaway you are arrested for high treason." one said. "High treason? What did I do?!" I said. "For the murder of her royal majesty Queen Tatiana." Chieko smiled.

(I actually read that today in school. Omg! I was dying of frekin out!)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Ryu sat down next to her, Sun-Mi scooting over near the window. "Get the hell away from me. I told you, I don't want to see your fucking face ever again. I swear, I will kill you. She pushed him off of the seat, making him fall flat on his bum.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:54 am

I walked to my first class. (Just saying what happened earlier, since you guys already didd....)
I shut my locker after I got my Biology book, Samuel was in front of me. "What do you want?" i asked forcefully.
"I wanted to apologize..." he started.
"I don't want ot hear any excuse, you keep making up REASONS, I got you off of it how many times and you don't ever stop!" I cried.
"I will, I can't stop if she wants to! Everyone likes me!" he said indignantly.
"And I love [i]you,[i] but you never seem to see it!" I said as I wiped my face.
He stood there, awestruck. He gently put his hand on my shoulder. "I promise I won't, please..." he said quietly.
"Prove it," I said slamming my hand on my locker. "After school." I told him and walked upstairs to the classroom
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:25 pm

The bus soon came to a stop, Sun-Mi standing up. She kicked Ryu out of the way, being the first one to walk out of the bus. Ryu caught up with her. "Please, Sunny-" "Don't you ever call me that again. How many times do I have to tell you, I fucking hate you!"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:22 pm

(oooo..... well, i felt lost...)

"Hm, I guess i'm pretty early," I said as I brushed my hair and sat nearby a locker
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:37 am

Cheiko read a little further until the bus stopped. She kept sitting as everyone piled off the bus. She was 2 sentences away from finishing the book. "I won't let them kill you Rose." Abe said. I looked at my father. He was serious. "I promise. You wont lose your trial." As I walked away all I could remember was Tatiana's note. Another Dragomir. There is another loving Dragomir. Chieko closed the book and put it away. She stood up and walked off the bus and into school.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:47 pm

I saw some students come into school. I trailed off and found Mara. "Hey, Mara." I said gloomily.
"What's wrong? Bakit?" she asked as she took off her backback. I told her everything, she was my best friend anyways.
"Why would he do such a thing?" she covered her mouth with two hands.
I shrugged as we walked to her locker.c"I'm not in charge of his life anyways..." I told her as we walked past Samuel's locker.
"Too bad your locker is across of his," I gave a tiny smirk.
"I'm not in charge of that either," she sighed
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 am

Chieko walked in and went to her locker. She opened it and a small paper fell out. She smirked and unfolded it. Today at 4 my place. 4 on 4. She chuckled and put the note in her pocket. She was part of a video game club at school. Once a week they would go to some ones house and play most of the night. She was the only girl in th club though. Her best friend since kindergarten Coren was hosting this one. He was sweet but not dating type. She pulled out her books and put them in her bag. She closed the locker and saw Joe staring at her. She gav him a look and turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 pm

After I got out of the bus I quickly speed walked to my locker to get away from Casey. "Woah, hey!" My best friend Tina called out as she approached me, "what's with the rush?" "Nothing really, just getting away from a certain person who I never want to see again in my life" I said annoyed as I calmed down. "Oh, come on.....was it really that bad in order to hate him like this?" Tina asked watching me open my locker, I nodded and continued to put things in my locker.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Sun-Mi entered the school building, Ryu rushing after her. "Wait, Sunn- I mean Sun-Mi, I really need to talk to you. You don't understand." He said, grabbing her hand. Sun-Mi forced her hand out of his, holding back her tears. "No, YOU don't understand! How many times do I have to tell you? Leave me ALONE." A tear began to roll against her pink cheek, others seem to have noticing. She noticed a hand on Ryu's shoulder. He turned around, Sun-Mi covering her face, weeping into her hands. Ryu turned around, seeing Darwen. Darwen shook his head, taking his hand off. "You should really listen to her. Don't bother her until her anger wears off." He said calmly, his brown bangs covering his eye. With anger inside him, Ryu walked off, looking back at Sun-Mi. Shaking his head, he disappeared deeper into the hallway. Darwen calmly walked over to Sun-Mi, placing his arm behind her.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Yinuu sat quietly at the bench, and looked around as Sun-Mi.
"How silly dating is..." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Cheaters~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Forum :: Roleplays :: Romance-
Jump to: