The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Vampires and Victims~

Go down 
+4
North
Caseroos
ninjabunny
Calista
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cecily breathed, shivering through the woods. I put on my scarf. "Why is life always difficult?" I mumbled as I looked around. I always got lost in the forest
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Chieko shook her head. "Nope all good." She said once the woman was all buried. "Lets get out of here though." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Seiren's eyes turned back to normal. "Sorry.." She muttered, soon walking away.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 am

I stood up. My necklace faded. "I-It's fine..." I mumbled embarassed
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 am

Henry looked up at the two girls, then realized something. He ran off, and began to look for a near house.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 am

I nodded, "but let me put the shovel away" I said walking into the house and just dropping it on the rug of the living room. "Ok, we can go now" I said cleaning my hands.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 am

(What's going on????)
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:39 pm

"Hm I guess I'll see you again, maybe..." I called as she trailed away.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Seiren stopped walking.
She smirked, staying in her spot.
Her baggy t-shirt blew with the wind as she turned around.
"My apologies.. what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:13 pm

(We are just leaving the spot we were at Meghan)
"Its better if we don't stay together from now on. Maybe we will see each other layer, but I have run into this problem before. It won't end pretty." Chieko said walking away. "Ill see you around than." Chieko ran off into the town.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

"Cecily," I said politely. "Yours?" I asked calmly
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 pm

"Lovely name..
Seiren." She replied.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:43 pm

I sighed and left the area running back towards the forest for solitude.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Alana was getting hungry so she ran to look for someone. She stopped when she found the perfect person. She ran over and killed instantly.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 pm

(im lost)
i stood there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Finally reaching the forest again I stopped running and began to walk now that it was only a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Seiren anxiously left the area, deciding to snack on somebody. She walked deeper into town, soon finding a forest. She was sure that it wasn't vacant, and decidced to walk in.

Finding a man and a woman in the forest, she smirked. Seiren pointed her fingers toward the man, whispering a few words to herself. He soon dropped what he was holding, struggling to let his arm free.

"W-What's going on?" She heard him say. The girl looked a bit scared, backing away from the boy. Throwing a small dagger at the boy's back, she watched as he fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Chieko decided to head back in to the forest. She quickly ran back to it and entered. The minute she saw a high enough tree she grabbed a branch and pulled herself up. She jumped from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 am

The girl seemed to scream, and she backed away a bit more. Seiren came out from the shadows, revealing herself.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:42 pm

As I walked deeper into the forest I heard a scream from a distant. Curious to know, I stopped walking and went into the direction of where I heard the scream from. I jumped on top of a tree to get a better look of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 pm

The girl seemed to have run away, but Seiren ignored. She seemed interesting in the boy's blood instead. Seiren watched as the blood dripped from his back, the tip of the dagger covered with blood. Waving her fingers towards the blood, she used her power to lift the blood up. Draining the blood from the body and ground, she twirled her fingers, making the blood form a circle in front of her.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:40 pm

My eyes instantly got red as the smell of blood arose from the dead boys body. I looked over to my pouch but it was completely full. I heavily sighed, "not today....sadly."
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Her eyes turned bloody red as she entered the blood into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 pm

(shwat is going on?????????????????)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:15 pm

(great question)
slash was in the forest when he herd a scream, he started to walk that way
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:46 pm

(We are back in the forest)
Chieko looked below her at the girl from earlier. She was drinking a boys blood. Chieko groaned, the the scent of blood reached her. Her eyes went pitch black and her fangs retracted. "Ah screw it." She jumped down and smirked. "Not gonna share?" She said sarcastclly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Vampires and Victims~
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next