The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War

Go down 
+3
kungfoogurl
Kanon
Calista
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Bloosh. Most Roleplays I see people make up as friends. In this Roleplay, you're put in prison being caught of communicating with the enemy. Blahblahblah.... Take whichever side you want, yes, and no invincibility either.
Code:
Name:
Special Abilities (Note that you should have only two, invisibility and mind reading isn't allowed. Most people take it as a way to figure the oter strategy. Use another type creatively):
Biography:
Side (hmmm... Let's use good and evil.):
Picture:
If this roleplay ever gets started, I actually hope it'll be a great one.
---------------
Name: Momo Mikato
Special Abilities (Note that you should have only two, invisibility and mind reading isn't allowed. Most people take it as a way to figure the oter strategy. Use another type creatively): Healing and Light
Biography: Momo Mikato was born from Japan. She, never knew her parents at all, They were killed, refusing to hand over Momo. They kidnapped her later on. She was trained to beat the good side. She doesn't know it yet, but she's one of the daughters of Rikako (bladededededee... One of the ancient female fighters... Be one if you wish) and she belongs there. She was trained to be a type of animal, such as the use term of an animagus. She mastered that from her father at the age of 16 1/2 as a cat.
Side: Evil (but she actually belongs in the good side without knowing so.)
Picture:
Normal Momo: Two Nations at War Mm10
Fighting Momo: Two Nations at War Fighti10
Both of her is so adorable, eh? xD

I hope this RP to be a success :3

Last edited by Calista on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Name: Senna Hirako
Special Abilities: Controls souls and shadows [When I say souls, I meant like the souls of the dead, not the people that are alive. ]
Biography: Quite the fighter. Mostly quiet, and a bit short for her age. People always underestimate her because of her power, but most people don't know that she controls souls. She can whisper the name of any dead soul, and she mutters under her breath a command. The soul obeys, and takes over her body, making the soul control her to battle. Senna usually uses her shadow powers. She's a well-taught fighter, and she fights for her side.
Also skilled at archery. She sometimes keeps her bow and arrow with her at all times, just in case.
Side: Evil
Picture:

Normal: Two Nations at War 2e6gcg9

Battler: Two Nations at War R9j1wz

Last edited by Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Name:Mitsu Kato
Special Abilities:pain and darkness (only used against an enemy)
Biography:Mitsu is the daughter of the leader of the evil side but doesn't want to be evil. One day she asked her father if she had to be evil and he banished her for asking such a question and now she is searching for her true identity.
Side:evil (wants to be good)
Picture:Two Nations at War 02ac514 (Normal Mitsu)

Two Nations at War Dece264(Fighting Mitsu)

Last edited by kungfoogurl on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Note we need some people on the good side. :] This Rolepla will start with one more user. I'll start it I not
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm

ok i'll ask caseroos if she will join and be good!!!
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Im joining! Im joining!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name: Chieko Cali (I love this name!)
Special Abilities (Note that you should have only two, invisibility and mind reading isn't allowed. Most people take it as a way to figure the oter strategy. Use another type creatively): Can make copies of herself, She can fly!
Biography: Chieko is very sweet but has a dark side when she gets mad. She is very strong and powerful.
Side (hmmm... Let's use good and evil.): Good (We need some)
Picture:Two Nations at War Banned11

Last edited by Caseroos on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Es yes... We'll start! Wow. I thin Shanell join and be good hopefully.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm

(ima be good cuz thats how good i am lol)

Name: Rebecca (bex) Quimby
Special Abilities (Note that you should have only two, invisibility and mind
reading isn't allowed. Most people take it as a way to figure the other
strategy. Use another type creatively): Lighting/electric shock and super strength
Biography: Rebecca can sometimes brag and sass around. She is a skilled martial artist but can get mad a little easily. But overall she is cool and sweet and not a trouble maker at all (most of the time).
Side (hmmm... Let's use good and evil.): Good
Picture: Two Nations at War 2ljq32v (1st is battle, 2nd is normal)

Last edited by nightlight on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jian

Jian

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:08 am

Name: Kyoko Kiyoshi
Special Abilities: Air/Wind and nullification (IT MEAN PROTECTING OR SOMTHIN) HURHURR
Biography: Kyoko has a dark side when angry, Will also DO anything for revenage, Quick running tho,will use her dark-dark-dark-dark-dark-dark-dark side when needed, Also and use thing that call "Kyonko Beam >:DD"
Side: GOOD >:DDDDD
Picture: Later using Tektek
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 am

Yay Jian u r back online!! YAYYY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:51 am

Awesome! x3 I'm going to make a story of this. Gives me huge thoughts about it.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Name: shane
Special Abilities: controling plants and animal transformation
Biography: shane likes to trick people by turning into a cat or something like a LION XD. He is a trickster and likes to play games but s serious when fighting.He dosent know how he got the powers.
Side
(hmmm... Let's use good and evil.): good Very Happy
Picture: Two Nations at War 212g8l5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Nations at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War   Two Nations at War Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War
Page 1 of 1