The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Sky High~*

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
ninjabunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

*~Sky High~* - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

(oh XD Nuv) "nice to meet you" Ashly said "ohno the time I need to go bye" Ashly poked dahne one more time and left
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Kyle nodded grmily. He looked at Chieko. He stood up and opened the door. He passed Luki a gun. "Watch her until I get back....and do not kill her!" Kyle walked out the door. Luki locked the door and turned around to face Chieko. He laughed. "Your eyes are almost as red as Kyle's." He siad smiling. Chieko sneered and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:31 pm

shane saw kyle coming out of the door but then takumi brother came and punched shane "grr" shane scratched him
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Luki laughed. He walked over to Chieko. He grabbed her hair. He made her look at him. "I will get you back for killing my original body. Trust me." He put the gun up to Chieko. The door opened. Luki stood back up and let go of Chieko. Kyle walked in with Synthia at his side. When she saw Chieko she ran up and punched her in the gut. Chieko grunted and curled over. Synthis grabbed the gun out of LUki's hands. "NO, Stop it Synthia!" Kyle shouted. Synthia lowred the gun. "We need them remember. All of them." Synthia tossed the gun to Luki.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:49 pm

"oh crud" shane said seeing a lot of people going in the room "ashly can you fight them of" "sure' ashly said shane limped to the door seeing it was looked "ugh this is going to hurt" shane crashed threw the window
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Kyle jerked his head around. "Never leave children to do a man's job." Kyle dashed out of the room. Synthia looked at Chieko. She lit her hand again. Chieko breathed heavily. Synthia walked closer. Chieko was backing up on the couch.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:41 pm

shane went up to synthia and jumped on her "your not going to kill her"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:48 pm

(What happened to waitint for Calista?)
Cheiko saw Shane jump on Synthia. "Wait if you are here then where is-" Chieko couldnt breath. She had no oxygen. She was choking. "Let her go and your friend her lives." Kyle walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:53 pm

(idk do you) shane got of "ok"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 pm

(The name of takumis brother is Shuriku)

"Some friends you got" Shuriku said while watching his friends. "Some friends you got" I said as my eyes turned and I made Shuriku hand the gun to me. "Turn around" I said as I tied up Shuriku. "Try to get out and you'll be sorry" I said playing with the gun.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

(What happened to no escaping right away?!)
Chieko dropped to the ground. She was gasping for air. She looked up at Shane. Her eyes burned. The glinted a brighter red. She gritted her teeth she spun around and knocked Kyle off his feet. She grabbed her knife out of his pocket. She lifted it up brought it down on Kyle's chest. It stopped an inch before it hit. "tsk,tsk....Silly girl." Kyle kicked Chieko off. She landed on the ground next to Shane.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:54 pm

kyle grabbed the gun "your getting annoying little bunny" kyle shot shane in the leg "aaaaaaaa" shane screamed "im not going to last longer" shane said to chieko
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Chieko struggled to get up. She could not run cause of her broken leg. She looked at Shane. "He can not kill us yet. There is something he wants of us." Chieko said sternly. She wanted to rip Kyles head off right then. Her eyes glinted. Kyle looked at her a smirked.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 pm

"i know that" shane said "but im loosing alot of blood from all the gun shots" shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Chieko watched Kyle carefully. "I'll fix the wounds but you got to give me a minute." she said. She remembered her stomach bandages. She took them off. Her cut was closed enough. "They are disgusting but they will stop the bleeding." She ripped them apart and tied them on Shane's wounds.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:53 pm

"You don't know what your doing" Shuriku said staring at me. "Oh I don't? Trust me I think I do. You don't though" I said turning him around. Then I felt something touch me but it was too late to turn around for Takumi pushed me to the ground letting the gun drop and slide through the floor. "Oh no you don't" I said grabbing Takumi's leg as he tried to get the gun. "Watch me" Takumi said as he kicked me and grabbed the gun and pointed it at me.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Chieko finished. "There that should hold for now." she said. She eyed Kyle. He was a little off right then. He turned around. "Tamuki is not here. Synthia go check Shuriku." Synthia nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:08 pm

ashly saw synthia "crud, if you want to find them then you let my friends go" ashly said fiercely
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:05 pm

"You can't kill me, Takumi" I said getting up and seeing that Takumi still hasn't brought the gun down. "No?....Watch me" he said as he pulled the trigger and I immediately disappeared. "Well you can't hide forever" Takumi said looking around for me.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm

"i will brb" ashly ran of over to takumi and slapped him
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:11 pm

(Remember we are needed they cannot kill you)
Chieko stared at Kyle watching Shane run off. He cursed and looked at her. Chieko wanted to join the fight. She could not move with her broken leg. She could do nothing but wait. Her eyes became redded at her rage. Kyle laughed at the sight. "Almost there." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 pm

(no ashly ran of) shane looked at kyle then at chieko
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:15 pm

I started to run to find Chieko and Shane when something grabbed my arm and putted it behind my back, "your not the only one that can disappear" Shuriku said whispering in my ear. I quickly spun around and hit Shuriku in the stomach and then knocked him down making him reappear.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 pm

"woah' ashly said looking at shuriku "where did you come from"
over where shane was
"are you ok chieko" shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Chieko loked at Shane. Her red eyes burned into him. "No.... I-i dont know hats happening!" Chieko tugged at her hair. Her anger for Kyle grew.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 pm

"just calm down ok"
kyle: shut up bunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

*~Sky High~*
Page 10 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next