The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Cheaters~

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

~Cheaters~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER ROMANCE ROLEPLAY! LET US BEGIN!

I held on Samuel's hand. He smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead.
(It's the weekend right now, Sunday. Tomorrow's school)
"Sam, can we go to McDonalds?" I asked.
"Sure!" he grinned and we went off.
"I'll go order, what do you want?" I asked him.
"Just a McChicken," he shrugged in reply.
"Kay, just go wash up." I told him and went to the line. My turn go on quick.
"Welcome to McDonalds, what would you like to order?" the lady asked.
"A McChicken, one sweet tea, one parfait, and 6 nuggets please," I told her getting out my wallet.
"That'll be ten dollars and forty five cents," I gave her my debit card and waited for my order. He sohuld be sitting already, I thought.
I went to the bathroom to wash up. My jaw dropped.
"Samuel?" I said in fury.
He was snogging another girl. He quickly let go. "I-It's not what you think," he said quickly.
'Don't play with me!" I said forcefully.
He held my hand. The girl he just snogged looked at him and me awkwardly and left. "She forced you? Hm? What're you other reasons? Did you even go to the bathroom?" I asked.
"I did! Swear, I'd never cheat on you!" he said.
"Likely story," I left and got my order. i took the mcchicken and threw it at him. "Enjoy eating by yourself," I said and rushed outside.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Chieko sighed as the first bell wrung. She walked faster and quietly slipped into her homeroom class. She sat down near the back and someone sat next to her. "Hey Chi-Chi! What's up?" Chieko chuckled. She turned to see her friend Sam. He smiled back. "You heading over to corons tonight?" Sam asked. "Of course! I can bra all of you seven on one easily! No one has ever beaten me in Swat." Chieko said. Sam nodded. "Yep no one has. Hey I he'D about Joe." He said. "Please don't remind me." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:33 am

Sun-Mi peeked from the corner of her eye, seeing Darwen. She blushed fiercely, still covering her face. Darwen walked Sun-Mi to her locker.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Yinuu noticed the boy, she spat, and then found herself blushing.
"Oh no! Why does it come and go so quickly! AGHH!"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm

(Hey what's going on i missed alot!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:24 pm

(In school)
[Anwsering question and I have nothing to write right now]
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Sun-Mi wiped the tears from her eye, not making eye contact with Darwen. She opened her locker silently, taking out some books.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:42 pm

"You have no idea, how I felt when I saw him with that other girl. My blood boiled like crazy. I swear, if I was in cartoon form-steam would have been coming out from my ears. I don't really want to talk about what happened even more, I've suffered enough." I said sadly as I slammed my locker and walked away, "well...if you need anything-I'll be here to help you out" Tina said nudging me as she smiled. Just as I was beginning to get better, Casey was walking towards us. "If he asks where I'm going-just tell him that I'm going to the bathroom" I quickly said as I turned around and speed walked away, leaving Tina behind.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Coincedentally, Darwen's locker was a locker down from Sun-Mi's. He opened his, taking out the same books. Sun-Mi slammed her locker, walking to her first class. Darwen hurried and got his books, closing the locker, he ran to Sun-Mi. "What was it that happened earlier?" He asked her, after catching up.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Alison was going to her locker and when she opened it she saw in her mirror that Danny was behind her. she got her books quickly and walked away from him. He was still following her. She finally stopped and turned around. "Oh my gosh will you just leave me alone already?!?" she yelled. "No I won't because you didn't give me a chance to explain." he said. "Explain what I saw you kissing my neighbor what's there to explain?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 pm

(I jut want this RP to get active...)

I tapped my desk with the tips of my fingers. "I hate zero period..." I hit my head on my desk. THe bell rang and I ran outside. "Hm, I have first period soon..."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 am

Tina just stared as I walked away just in time when Casey caught up. "Where is she going?" Casey asked turning to Tina, "somewhere....to be left aloone" Tina said stretching the last to words so Casey would understand. "She really is mad.." Casey sighed and turned around, "just give her time and space....besides when she's ready she'll come to you" Tina said as she walked away leaving Casey alone.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:13 pm

"Oh, nothing... Just some, problems, I suppose.." Sun-Mi replied, clenching her books in her hands. "Problems like..?" Darwen asked, following the same speed as her. "Just.. problems."

"Ehh? When we were younger you used to tell me everything. We had been best friends, right?" Darwen replied, nudging her arm. Sun-Mi managed to crack a smile. "Boyfriend problems with..." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 pm

"Did you tell him anything?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror as I saw Tina walking into the bathroom. "Nothing really...." She said trailing off as she was standing next to me now. I heavily sighed and turned to her, "I just don't know what to do." "Don't worry, like literally don't worry, don''t stress. It'll lose your focus, just be positive and clear your mind" Tina said with a supportive but friendly tone. "Will you be ok?" She asked softy, "yea...I think I will" I said slowly and really thinking of what I just said.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 pm

The bell rang. I closed my locker and headed to my Bio Period,
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:10 pm

"I see.." Darwen replied, swinging his arms. They soon made it to their next class, taking a seat near each other.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:02 pm

"Okay class, todays lesson is blahblahblah....." the teacher said boringly.

I yawned and hit my head on my desk
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 pm

I sat down in Geometry class, the most boring period of the day. Bored to death I began to doodle on my notebook when the door opened and a new girl came in. I looked up and saw that it was the girl who was making out with Casey. I swear that my pencil broke in two because my friend Cici leaned towards me and asked, "are you ok? Since you just broke your pencil in half."
I turned to her and said in a sad depressed tone "no, I feel like going home."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 pm

"Homework, research on how the atoms of the blahblahblahblah works in a two paragraph work shown above." she said and the bell rang. I ran out of class and made a deep heavy sigh
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Sun-Mi scoffed when Ryu entered, slamming her books down onto her desk. "Take it easy.." Darwen said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 pm

(Lwts say all periods ended and we are on lunch period?)

I took my tray off to the emptiest table, figuring all the others were full
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Sun-Mi entered the cafeteria, seeing Darwen save a spot for her. She took her food, walking over to the table.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

"Where's Tina? I need to talk to her and its urgent" I said nervously as I looked around for Tina in the cafeteria with Cici. "Why? What's wrong? What happened?" Cici asked, "its hard to explain, besides she knows about it" I said quickly as I spotted Tina and ran towards her.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:09 pm

I took my fork and took a part of my bought salad. "Hm..." I sighed
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:22 pm

"We need to talk, at my house like now" I said worried but Tina just calmly said, "well why don't we eat then we can talk even more about this." I nodded and we both went in line to grab some food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Cheaters~   ~Cheaters~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Cheaters~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Forum :: Roleplays :: Romance-
Jump to: