The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay starting. [:
Applications and others. here.
~~~~
Anya stood on the side of the battlefield, watching the warriors training for any typical battle at all. She nodded, and clapped her hands. "Take a break." She commanded.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Chieko watched as skeletons and souls sprung onto the field. She heard small screams and yelps. That better be the dead. she thought. She grabbed her bow and plucked the string a little. She heard a scream and immediately dropped the bow and pressed the stop button. The room went black. She could hear screams. Chieko and Ku-Kai grabbed there weapons. Chieko loaded and arrow and Ku-Kai grabbed his sword. "This can not. Be good." He said hitting the emergency power Button. The lights went on. Chieko covered her mouth at the aight of the other room.

((And the suspense!!!))
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 pm

"Now I think this is better" My mom said as she pulled out a pink, frilly, pink fluffy dress. I swear I thought I was going to puke. "Mom, lets get some things straightened out, I will not. Repeat-NOT going to wear that. Sure it could be something else but please anything but that!" I said as I started to gag and looked away. "Oh stop being dramatic, you will put this on" My mom said holding it up, "uh no I won't" I said still looking away.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Mika and Kara arrived at Kara's house. They walked in and her sister was staring at them. "Where have you been?" she asked. "Relax we were just walking around." Kara said. "Who told you you could do that?" she asked. "No one I was just walking and ran into Mika." Kara said. "Yeah Lisa just relax and breath you can't control Kara her whole life you know." Mika said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:45 pm

SHe could see the dead on the ground and their creators laying by them moaning. Blood was everywhere and she could see body parts around the room. Just toes and hands no major though. Tears formed in her eyes. "Chieko..." Ku-Kai grabbed her shoulder and lead her out. She walked next to him closely. He was like qn older brother to her always there. They walked into the room. No medics. She walked over to a few people. "Theae are shadow wounds. But.... They do not belong to any of us. They have green in them not purple or red." She said removing the ahadows fromthe man. He grunted and awoke. Ku-Kai went over to him. "What happened?" he asked. "Something," the man began weakly. "Appeared the lights went. Even we could not see." Chieko remembered that the men of her planet could see in pitch black while women could see through shadows. Except not through windows. "It was shadow." Chieko said removing shadows from the....not so terrible bodies.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm

"Fine then" My mom said as she continued to look for a dress. I sighed and got up, "if I were to wear a dress, that even you would accept. It would be this one" I said as I took out a strapless black and purple dress.

(like this one http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301&productId=502421424&sort=0&N=1604016&searchUrl=%2Fendeca%2FEndecaStartServlet%3Fsort%3D0%26N%3D1604016&R=03396819)
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:01 pm

(OOOOO pretty!!!!)
"Look Kara I'm only trying to protect you and you know that right?" Lisa asked. "Yeah I know that but you don't have to be over protective." Kara said. "Hey Lisa if it's ok with you can we go to my house?" Mika asked. "Fine I guess you can." Lisa said. "Thanks!" Mika and Kara said at the same time. They ran out of the house. "So lets go look for the guy you like, Kara." Mika said. "Ok!" Kara said all excited.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Both Anya and Toshiro entered the battle field, seeing the two dead, bloody battlers.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Mika and Kara found the guy Kara likes and hid. "Why don't you go talk to him?" Mika asked. "I'll only go if your with me." Kara said. "Fine, fine ,fine." Mika said. They walked over to him. "Hi." Kara said. He turned around. "Hi." he said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm

"Alright then, that's fine with me" my mom said smiling. I nodded, "so why did you need to talk to me?" I asked as I handed the dress to my mom.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Anya walked up to them. Both of them were lying on the ground, lifeless. "Alright now. Who was here when this happened?!" She yelled out to the others.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Kara looked at the boy and smiled and so did he. "I'm Kara what's your name?" she asked. Mika was standing there giggling . Kara elbowed her in the gut. "Ow." Mika said. "I'm Noel." he said. "Well I got to go." Kara said. "Later." he said. "What the hell was that?" Mika asked. "Well I talked to him at least." Kara said. "OMG he was totally in to you why did you say you had to leave?" Mika asked. "I got scared." Kara said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:24 pm

CHieko sighed."I think it was the Syto." Chieko remembered the rivals who wanted Pluto. All Shadow users but the Sytos wanted it so bad they were willig to kill. The man nodded. "Most likely." He stood up grunting. Others began to rise as well and help out. Chieko noticed Alex helping Ikuto up. "You guys ok?" She asked. They nodded and began helping out. After the less battered people were up Chieko shoes them away to make room for healer who walked inthen. The king following. "I heard the news." he said. Chieko bgan working with very injures people. "Ya wasn't so pretty and hour ago."8
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Mika and Kara arrived at Mika's house. "Hey dad I'm home and Kara's here too." she yelled to her dad. Mika went to the fridge and got out two soda's. "Here you go." She said to Kara tossing her a soda can. "Thanks." Kara said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:27 pm

As my mom began Ashly came barging in, "the king wants you guys" she said as she left right after. I followed along with my mom behind me.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 pm

The king sighed. "Hopefully we can get some help at the meeting tomorrow." He said. "I would like you to come with me. We can leave the rest to the healers." Chieko nodded standing up. SHe followed him out.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:38 pm

"So are you going to talk to him again?" Mika asked Kara. "Maybe I mean he's really cute but I don't think he like's me." Kara said. "What the hell are you talking about he was TOTALLY in to you." Mika said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:18 pm

"What happened?" My mom asked nervously as we walked into the room, "did something bad happen?" My dad just looked over to Ashly, "thank you for causing a stir" he said as Ashly sheepishly smiled at him. "Well to start off, Ashly will be living with us, why? Well..." As my dad began and gave a glance to Ashly. "May I tell them?" He said and Ashly just glared. "She will just be living with us until further notice, now another thing. The meeting will be tomorrow" my dad said as he looked over to me.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Chieko walked out of the building into darkness. Pluto's days was different than other planets. hey had 4 hours in the early morning of light then darkness. She looked around as people began to bow down to the king. She saw high ranking soldiers of the army salute to her. As they kept walking they reached a more bearen part of the planet. It was right before the palace. It was the biggest building on all of the planet. Not big and fancy, built more military style. Iron gates and rock solid walls. No real comfort untill you reach the inside. "We....We are going to the castle?" Chieko asked. The king nodded. "yes. This is the first time you have been her right?" CHieko nodded.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:45 pm

I nodded, "and that's all?" I asked preparing myself to leave. "Well, Ashly here will be living next door to you....and I believe that that is all for now, you may leave Beatriz" my dad said as I nodded and left, with Ashly behind me.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:02 pm

(when should we have the meeting)
nick sat down "man i cant do any tricks at the meeting" he said upset
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:51 am

(I guess now or soon. Most likely soon)
Chieko gaped when hey entered the palace. Black diamonds twinkled around the walls. Onix flooring. Detailed carvings of Pluto's histoy etched into the wall. It was amazing. They walked into a large room. A table was in the center. "Please sit." The king said. Chieko slipped into a seat. "So the meeting will be tomorrow." The king said sitting down as well. "I need you to help me though. Since you are in second command you need to he our war representitive." "I thought first command did. Ku-Kai should be than." Chieko said. "Yes. But he stepped down from this position to help take care of the sytos. I was a few months ago. He can not be in political matters when he is hunting our enemy." The king said. "Please. This is your choice. It will be good practice for next year." Chieko nodded. "Alright. I'll help."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:18 am

(ok)
nick was sitting outside when the king cam out "nice you need to where something more proper for this event" he said "awwwww" nick said getting up
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:44 pm

(Lets have it now!!)
Kara looked at Mika "Do you really think he likes me?" she asked. "TOTALLY!" Mika said. Right after she said that someone came into Mika's house. "Is Mika and Captain Carlos here?" he asked. "Yes I'm Mika and my dad is in his room." she said. "It is time for the meeting." he said. "Ok I'll go get my dad." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:25 pm

(Where's the meeting at?)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:41 pm

I sighed as I stared at my dress, I looked over to the clock and saw my mom open the door, "get ready, the meeting will start in a few hours." She said as she closed the door. I moaned and got up from my bed and took the dress from the hangers and walked into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next