The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay starting. [:
Applications and others. here.
~~~~
Anya stood on the side of the battlefield, watching the warriors training for any typical battle at all. She nodded, and clapped her hands. "Take a break." She commanded.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:53 pm

I quickly went to the back door and looked inside the window, no one was around. I opened the door and went running through the kitchen, down the main hallway and up the royal stairs. "Beatriz!" Someone called before I could even touch the door handle. I quickly took the boy mask off and shoved it through the opening of the door. I turned around and saw my cousin standing there.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Chieko sighed. The king looked at her. "What is the matter dear." He said. Chieko bowed her head. "Its just.... I do like being in the army. A lot. And being on the throne would take my mind away from it. My friends would treat me differently and-" She felt something around her shoulder. She looked up and saw the king there. "Don't worry. It will be fine. Now getting back to why you are here." He said walking away. "There is going to be a meeting of the planets rulers and i want you to attend."

(We need to meet up somehow!)
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:12 pm

"Hi....I didn't know that you were here" I said weakly smiling. "I just thought to visit you, that's all" my cousin said as she walked over and hugged me, "by the way your parents are looking for you." "They are?" I asked as I hugged Ashly back. "Yea, they wanted to talk to you, and so I looked for you. There in the library" Ashly said pointing into the direction. I sighed and walked over towards the library.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Chieko stared at her father. "What? Um.... You do know that I do not pike politics eight?" The king laughed. "Dont worry you don't have to say anything big. Maybe a few things here and there." Chieko nodded. "OK." she said. "Um... Can I wear my normal army clothes? I don't really have anything more than that." The king nodded. "Ofcourse I would not expect anything less." he said.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:08 pm

(so there going to be a metting) Nicks dad the king came up to him "we need you to go to a metting"said the king "ok" Nick sai looking confused
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Chieko smiled. The king smiledback. "You remindme so much of your mother." Chieko nodded sadly. Her mother had died when Chiekowas 4. "I guess you can go back to training. Ku-Kai please try to leave the deaths to a minimum. Chieko just might take you over if it gets out of hand." He said. Chieko chuckled as she looked at Ku-Kai's nervous face. The king nodded. Ku-Kai and Chieko bowed and turned around and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 pm

'now go train for a hour" said the king, nick started to walk away looking sad "fine 30 mins" said the king "yay" nick said running off
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:47 pm

"..Yes?" Anya asked as she entered the room. The king looked at her fiercely. She knew something bad would happen.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 pm

As Chieko and Ku-Kai left th room she saw something in thE corner of her eye. She quickly lifted her hands up. She heard a screech. She walked around the corner and saw Alex and Ikuto both trapped in a shadow. "What are you doing?" Ku-Kai said standing behind chieko. "Well," Alex started. "Um... We wanted to know what was going on." he said shrugging. Ikuto was staring at the floor. Chieko dropped her hands and the shadow disappeared. "You heard?" Ikuto nodded. Chieko sighed. "I didn't want anyone to know. Please just believe that." She said. He nodded. Alex looked at them. "Maybe we should just get back." He said nudging Ikuto.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:16 pm

nick was training with his swords he sliced a training dummy in half
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:13 pm

(Yeah I'm really behind on this too)
Mika was walking around the planet when she tripped on her shoe lace. She tied her shoe got back up and saw her friend. "Hi Kara." she said.
(Are we doing anything important because I don't fell like reading?)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:30 pm

(where going to have a meting soon)
nick was done training, he started to walk back towards the palace
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:39 pm

(Where's the meeting?)
"Hi Mika how's it going?" Kara asked. "Not so great I don't like the fact that everyone except for you and my dad think I'm week." Mika said. "Well you know what that just makes it easier to kick their asses." Kara said trying to cheer Mika up. Mika giggled and gave Kara a hug.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:42 pm

"Come in" the king said as I entered the library while my mother, the queen, sipped on her tea. "Is there something wrong?" I asked nervously as I sat down, "no no. You just have to go to a meeting with us" my father said. "Do I have to?" I said groaning, "stop slouching and yes you do" my mother said fiercely as I quickly sat up straight. "But there so boring and not fun, besides I'm not into that sort of thing" I said slowly, "a princess does not whine. You will go to that meeting, that is all" my mom said as she sent me away.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:35 pm

(The meeting is just gonna be on a random planet. Maybe Venus? No one chose it)
Before Ikuto and Alex could leave I grabbed Ikuto's shoulder. "I didnt want you to know untill tonight. I-I.... I am really sorry." She gave him a small kiss on the cheek and she disappeared into the shadows. Ku-Kai chuckled. "I'll see you to at practice lover boy." He said disapearing as well. Alex stared at the blushing Ikuto. He gritted his teeth. They stared at each other. "Still friends right?" Ikuto said. Alex nodded. "yep no girl will stand between us!"

((BWAHAHA! WE WILL SEE!!!))
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:55 pm

I sighed and walked slowly to my room, when I opened it I nearly fell by looking at Ashly. "What are you doing here? Your not supposed to be here!" I said angrily as I walked in. " I wanted to talk to you, so I waited here" Ashly said while staring at her nails. In the corner of my eye I noticed the mask and walked over to the spot and pushed it under my dresser. "Look, this isn't the right time to talk ok? I got stuff to do" I said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Anya continued to stare at the king. Silence broke into the room. The king finally answered sternly, taking a deep breath, "You have another mission in your hands." Anya arched an eyebrow, tapping her foot. "Mission where?"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:45 pm

"Fine" Ashly said as she got up and left, "be that way." As she closed the door I jumped on my bed and stayed there as I moaned. I heard my window knock and looked over to it, nothing. I got up and walked over to the window and opened it. Right when I opened it, Ashly came out and jumped on me.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Chieko and Ku-Kai at back in the small room. "OK, people. This time we are only fighting with the dead! So please raise them now and get ready to fight!"Ku-Kai's voice boomed through the building. Chieko was still in a daze about what had happened. She thought about the meeting. She thought about Ikuto and Alex.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Ashly laughed as I pushed her aside and got up. "Apparently you don't understand when I say leave" I said annoyed. "Apparently you can't tell me what to do" Ashly said as she calmed herself down. "Ashly, just leave. I need some time to myself" I said as I hopped back into my bed. "Like you ever do that" Ashly said as she stood up and dusted herself off. I glared at her and she just shrugged and left. "Oh, by the way. You need to wear a dress to that meeting" Ashly said before she shut the door. I moaned and hit myself with a pillow.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Mika and Kara were walking around when Mika asked "Hey Kara are you going to the meeting?" "I don't know I don't think my dad will let me." Kara said. "Oh that sucks." Mika said. They continued to walk when they saw the person Kara liked. He looked at her then walked away. "OOOOOHHHHHH you like him!" Mika teased. "Stop it!" Kara said. They both laughed and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:03 pm

"Chieko." Chieko looked at Ku-Kai. "Yes." She said. "Anything else to add?" He asked. Chieko remembered where they were. She grabbed the mic. "Any deaths or injuries to anyone will result in a ban and a fight with me in the arena." She noticed a couple people began to sweat. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:52 pm

"Might as well pick something to where" I said in disgust as I got up and walked over to the closet. When I opened it, the closet was filled with dresses, high heeled shoes, crowns, hats, and anything else that a princess would need. I smirked as I pressed a button and the closet flipped and instead of dresses, hats, crowns, there were jeans of all kinds, t-shirts, and shoes. I smiled as I got out clothes to wear.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Anya waited for an answer. "I'll tell you... later.." The king muttered to himself. Shrugging, Anya walked out, wondering what her mission is. "Ah, Princess, you are needed in the training area. Apparently two goons were fighting and actually killed each other." Anya's close friend, Toshiro [AWH YEAH BLEACH] said. She nodded, both of them walking toward the battle arena.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 pm

"Beatriz?" Said my mom as she opened the door as I immediately switched the closets. "If your going to ask what I'm going to wear, I already have it picked out" I said walking over to my bed. "Oh, that's not what I was coming in here for, although...." my mom said walking over and taking the clothes that I picked out. "Now before I tell you what I came here for, why don't I pick something better for you to wear" My mom said walking over to my closet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next