The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice in Wonderland rp

Go down 
+5
Calista
nightlight
ninjabunny
Caseroos
kungfoogurl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cheshie was looking for the Mad Hatter. When she saw her she turned invisible and floated over to her. She took her hat and started to float away.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm

(yeah at the top so if anyone does c the tree they can get in smart right!!!!!!!!!!)
"STAYNE!" Larissa yelled. "Can you see them?" she asked. "And if you can't FIND THEM!" she yelled. "Yes my queen." Stayne said.
~~
"I hear them hurry get in quick." Cheshie said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:56 pm

I quickly rushed over inside, "yes quickly now" I said to the others.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

(I think we should wait for everyone else to catch up!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:47 pm

[LEMME POST JUST THIS POST]

Tweedle Dum ran after everybody, seeing the huge tree in amazement. "WOW!" He followed the others, struggling to climb in.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:59 am

William entered rather slowly, not wanting to get dirty at all. Brushing his hands, he thought of turning into a rabbit, but what would be the point of THAT?
"So.. We.. Were here now! This is great! Absolutely great! I have to go in a bit though, to the Red Queen herself, I really cannot be late, so ill just stay here for quite a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm

(Missed lots)
Hatter followed everyone inside.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:38 am

"You certainly are the punctual type" I said to William, "nowadays there's rarely no one who is that kind of type."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 pm

"P.. Punctual type? Is that a compliment? Is that supposed to be offensive? Ahh... Its not nice to offend people!" He brushed along his clock, and scattered over.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:22 pm

"Oh, no no no. That wasn't to offend you, it was just a simple compliment that's all" I said nicely.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm

"Oh.. Eh.. Um.. Thank you then!" Looking at his clock one more time.
"Ill have to go in about 10 more minutes.. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 pm

"Oh no need to apologize, its quite all right" I said sweetly, "but how will you leave if they will be down there searching?" I said looking down below.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 pm

"I, am trusted by them. It is not something to be proud of, but it certainly helps."
"Besides, I can just turn into a rabbit."

(OOC, much?)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 pm

"Ahh" I said quietly, "well atleast you have something, I believe that we might be stuck here until they leave" I sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

"Can't you just go out of Wonderland? You know, to the Human World?"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Cheshie looked at William in shock. "Don't you remember what happened to the last person who left Underland." Cheshie said. remembering Alice.
(just to let you know it's really Underland not Wonderland!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 pm

"Oh no, nothing ever happened to that sweet child, besides this wasn't her home so she had to return to her rightful place" I said turning over to Cheshie.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Tweedle Dum made it into the tree, rolling on his back.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 pm

(Ah, sorry, forgot it was based on the movie.)
"What? What do you mean? I go up there all the time? Theres.. Theres nothing wrong about that, right? Why can't you?"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:24 pm

(tats ok i didnt no tat 4 a while 2)
"Well I can't go because then I'm just a regular cat not a special one." Cheshie said. "And I know nothing happened to Alice I just miss her that's all." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:52 pm

I nodded in agreement, "yes. And I can't leave since I have a job to do and it wouldn't seem right to go in and out."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 pm

"you wouldn't have to get a job, silly! Just explore a bit and there."
"And I've had to be a regular Rabbit there too.. It was so.. Ugh, lets just drop the topic, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:48 pm

"Oh no, I didn't mean it that way, I meant that I have my job to do here-me being queen and such. It would be silly to just go out and about when I have important business to attend to" I said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

"Oh.. I'm sorry, your highness, for forgetting your VERY important position."
"And Cheshie, I've visited Alice occasionally, she's doing great. Very flirty.." He said in a quieter tone, slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 pm

"Aww how sweet of her!" I said in a kiddish tone as I nudged William.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 pm

"N-Not with me.. Its rather awful actually, plays around with boys.." He pulled on his ears. "She doesn't even notice me any more, I-I bet! Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland rp   Alice in Wonderland rp - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in Wonderland rp
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next