The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:25 pm

We walked around in the dark,
"So, how's it like here? Do you like it?" Danny asked nicely.
I looked at him. "It's... nice around here, actually..." I mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Chieko opened her eyes to a crack of lightning. She sat up. She walked over and looked out her window. She saw Mitsu and Bex in the rain. "Bex! Mitsu!" Chieko slipped on her shoes and pulled on her coat. She flew down the stairs not wanting to wake Mitu or Hichi. She opened the door and closed it. She ran outside. WHen she got close to Bex and Mitsu she stopped the rain above them.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 pm

I noticed that the rain stopped and looked up to seeing the water droplets actually stopped in mid-air. I turned around and saw Chieko standing. I looked above once more then back to Chieko, "did you? Did I....? When.......when did this happen?" I asked towards her with a questionable look.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Chieko laughed. "I'll explain later. But I mean are you guys allright?! I didn't know what happened After Miku dragged me to practice. And you didn't come back soon either!" She said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 pm

"We....ran into a certain person..." I said looking over to Mitsu. "I'll explain later, but yea were alright--I think."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:45 pm

"That was weird." Mitsu said. She looked and Chieko and Bex. "Yeah I think we're fine.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:18 pm

I sighed heavily, "good, cuz I thought I hit....er the lighting hit
you.......and what is or was weird?" I said still looking at Mistu.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:12 pm

(Hah... I missed a lot... where are we?)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 pm

(We are just talking on the good side, you are.... well i really dont know)
"Ummm... Ya sorry about that. Me and my friend wre practicing. he has lighting powers and i have water powers so when the two collided in the sky.... well you can guess." Chieko said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:31 pm

"A lightning storm." I said looking over to the sky. "Well I don't bout you, but I had enough for the day, on and have your eyes pealed..there might be someone wandering around here" I said now glaring at Chieko.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:03 pm

"Are you talking about... you know the girl?" Mitsu asked.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:52 pm

"the girl?" Chieko said. Rain started to leak through and onto them. "I cant keep this up long enough. You guys come with me back to Miku's place. You can crash there." she said begging to walk back.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:21 pm

I nodded towards Mistu while following Chieko to her place. "You never know, she could be a threat or something to us-especailly to you Mistu since she's looking for you" I said cooly.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 pm

"someone is lookig for Mitsu?" Chieko asked. "Most likely someone from the bad side. someone has to be loking for her." She said struggling to hold up the rain. A bolt of lighting hit near them. "Shit..." chieko mumbled. she looked up at Miku's house. She saw Hichi smiling from his room window. His head was out and looking down at them. "You better move fast. Miku is up." He said smirking. chieko groaned.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 pm

I nodded, "yea, someone is tracking Mitsu down...like an animal...." I said jokingly. "Hi Hichi" I said once I saw him out the window. (Since we all know each other...in the good side)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Hichi smirked and closed the window. "Come on we better go explain things to Miku before he throws a fit again." Chieko said opening the door.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:43 pm

"He should really work on his temper.....just saying" Bex said shrugging as she entered the house.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm

"Should we run?" Mitsu asked. "And just to let you know Momo isn't really a threat she can turn into animals that's all." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 pm

I shrugged again, "well you don't know what she can do to us...here, right?" I asked looking at Mitsu.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yeah I guess your right plus I don't know what she's training right now." Mitsu said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm

"Exactly, so for now she's a dangerous threat" I said as I put my hand on my chest in order to dry myself from the rain. My hand turned into a light yellow color and I became dry at an instant.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

"Ok." Mitsu said. She watched Bex make her self dry and sighed. "Do you think you can make me dry to because all I can do is make it worse." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 pm

I chuckled, "sure I can do that" I said walking over to Mitsu. "Give me your hand."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Chieko rook the water off herself and threw it out the door before closing it. Hichi walked down the stairs. Hey Bex, and I'm gussing your Mitsu." he said. Miku was right behind him. "Sometimes I wonder about you Chieko." he said. "We have extra rooms upstairs where you two can stay the rest of the night." he said walking back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 am

"Huh, that's funny....usually he would be pissed off at you Chieko" I said watching Miku going back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next