The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:04 pm

(Ya i know actually Meghan rushed the day to be done so dont blame me!)
Chieko looked up and saw Miku. "Hey. I needed to talk about you..... and everything that is going on right now." She said crossing her arms when she got to the top of the meadow. She never noticed Bex.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:08 pm

(I never said that i was blaming u)
As I followed Chieko up the hill I came up behind her. "Isn't it a little late for you to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 pm

(Ya I know)
Chieko spun around and saw Bex. "Uhhh... Hi Bex." Chieko said oddly.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 pm

"Why are you here anyway?" I said crossing my arms and looking at Chieko. "You know the rules that your not allowed to out at this time unless your training-which your not."
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Her cut on her cheek was wrapped in bandages, the blood showing on the surface. She shook her head, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 pm

"Look....actually I am training later- but that isn't the reason why. I wanted to talk to Mitsu. Anyways she has no where to stay." Chieko said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

"Yeah I don't and what did you want to talk to me about?" Mitsu asked.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Chieko looked back at Mitsu. "Ya right," She said. "I wanted to talk to you about whats going on. And you should probably be careful."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm

"Be careful of what?" Mitsu asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 pm

"Lots of things" I said to Mitsu while moving next to Chieko. "And besides there's hotels, dorms, inns, motels, an old lady down the block who takes care of people and lots of other places to go."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 am

"I mean being careful about everyone" CHieko said to Mitsu. "We dont get into fights randomly but most people dont like the bad side. They would deffinetly hurt you if they knew. So just keep low for now. MAybe we can also train together sometime if Miku would allow." she said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Mitsu looked at Chieko and Rebeca . "I think I can Keep a low profile it wasn't that hard on the other side." she said. "And thanks for the offer Chieko but I don't think Miku would want to know what my powers are." she said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Chieko shrugged. "Cant be worse than his. He will make you do anything he wants. He even made me clean the entire house in less than 30 seconds once. I was stuck not moving for 3 days." She said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:07 pm

(btw its Rebecca with 2 'c's)
Rebecca nodded in agreement, "if you have no place to stay......" I drifted off and sighed. "You can come stay with me."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:22 pm

"Thanks for letting me know but still I don't think he will let me train with him." Mitsu said. "And Rebecca thanks and I would love to stay with you." she said. "What is Miku's power anyway Chieko?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 pm

"Anytime, but before you come to my house I need to ask you some questions" I said to Mitsu, "and Miku's power is....well.....he can control people against their will....lets just put it that way."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:34 pm

"Ya.... Wait didn't I just say that!" Chieko exclaimed. "Anyways, let's just met here before we head out to battle tomorrow. I better head back to-" "Train. And you never told me you were with her." Chieko winced and turned around to see Miku. "Did I mention he can read minds?" she said. Miku shook his had. "Train now punsihment later!" H grabbed Chieko by the hair and dragged her away.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:09 am

(Why am I always goneeeee.... Well. I'm on my search >.>)

"It's past a day, so maybe it's good to put up some lost signs?" my other friend Grendel suggested.
"Yeah, um, I guess so.." I said sadly and sighed. We headed to my house and went on the computer. "I'll work on this, since I'mn better, no offense."
"None taken," she replied as she took a book from my shelf.
[Looking for.. um, Mitsu?]
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Mitsu couldn't let Miku pull Chieko by her hair like that. She remembered her dad and how he did that to her the day he kicked her out. She had to do something so she stood their and smiled and gave Miku pain, but only for a little while.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:50 pm

I stared and saw Miku coming down and letting go of Chieko's hair. I turned slowly to look at Mitsu who was smiling. "Oh I'm definitely not messing with you" I said still blankly staring. "What are you doing to him anyway?"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Mitsu stopped the pain. "It's my power I cause people pain and I can make anything pitch black with my darkness power." she said. "And like I said it was pain that I caused him and I only did that because I remember when my dad did what he just did to Chieko but to me when he kicked my out of the house and I've been living on my own since." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:48 pm

"Ohh I'm sorry" I said looking at Mitsu, "but my advice...you really shouldn't have done that."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:50 pm

"I really don't care if he wants to he can control me I just don't like things that remind me of my dad because my dad was terrible." Mitsu said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:53 pm

"Well no duh! He's the king of the other side, of course hes gonna be nasty, brutal, and mean" I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

"I know but before I mentioned coming to this side he was actually nice to me." Mitsu said. She remembered when she was little and her and her dad where in her backyard pretending to be at battle and he would always let her 'win'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next