The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Darkness appeared on the palm of her hands, and a little whirlwind sucking in. A black sea of darkness shot at the man, making Senna back up a bit. She clenched her hands, the darkness all gone. Senna looked at the man, lying down on the floor. He slowly got up.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Mitsu took out her sword and started fighting with the boy. He hit her on the leg so she hit him back. "Ok no more misses nice girl!" she said. She dropped her sword and gave him pain. He fell to his knees and she giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 pm

The boy groaned and tried to get up. "Ok never leaving th sky again." he said flying back up and away. The man stared at Chieko. "This won't be the last time girl." he flew off. Chieko turned toward the girl who was helping her. "Um thanks."
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 pm

"Your welcome!" Mitsu shouted to the girl. She ran off to find someone else to fight.
(When is this war going to end?)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Shane fought off a guy trying to snipe him
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:00 pm

(I have no clue when Calista gets back online maybe she will tell us)
Chieko watched the girl run off."Woerd I have never seen her before." she said to herself. "Me neither but she doesn't dis obey her trainer I bet." Chieko turned around and saw Miku there. His face was bloody and he looked a wreck. "Um hi..." chieko stuttered. "I did say no water usuage when we found out about it. We need to learn about Copts and flying first." Miku said fiercly moving them away from the battle.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:17 pm

A guy grabed Jane from behind a hade a knife "not letting you" Shane said making some vines trip him the Shane ran of "crud he got me
a bit" Shane said seeing the little cut on his throt
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Chieko looked at Miku. "You really got hit." she said. "Not thatbad." he responded. "Really? Well I can see your hone and your arm is backwards." Miku looked down. Chieko sighed and dromedary a ball of water. "No! I said no more!" miku cried. "Well your hurt and I'm helping you!" chieko placed the water on his face where you could see the bone. She then took half and placed it on him arm.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Shane went over to chieko (I forgot sorry) "is she ok" Shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 am

(U mean he right? Miku is hit not chieko)
Chieko looked back at Shane. "Ya he's ok. Just annoyed and pissed off." Miku glared at her. "You are not supposed to be using water." he said. Sh rolled her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 am

Mitsu didn't feel like fighting any more so she went back to the good side that she was now part of. She saw the girl who she was helping and ran over to her. "Hi I'm Mitsu." she said. "What's your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Chieko turned around an saw the girl who helped her. "Um Hi... Again." She said. Miku grabbed her arm. "Chieko who is she?" He asked. "Aparently Mitsu." She said pressing the water towards his face. "Hold still." She said to Miku. "I have never seen her before." Chieko dropped the water. "Hey! Its hurts again now!" He shouted. 'Shut up." Chieko said. Im gonna regret that later She thought. "Im Chieko." Chieko said to Mitsu.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:13 pm

"Hi Chieko I just wanted to know if you could show me around I'm kind of new here." Mitsu said. She thought to herself "Shit now they know I was evil and their going to ask!"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:30 pm

"New?" Miku said standing up. "The only people who are new Are new borns." He said. Chieko stared at him. "Well," She started. "If you are new where did you come from?" She asked. "And we can not show you around exactly till the day is done."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm

shane ran off as a guy attacked him "ugh get of me"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Chieko saw in the corner of her eyes Shane and a guy. "Um hold on a second." She ran over a kicked the guy holding Shane right in the face sending him flying.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 pm

"thanks" shane said "one of them got me on the throat" shane said showing a little cut on him
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 pm

"I mean I used to be evil, but I went to the king and he said I could change to good." Mitsu said. "And I'm not a spy I really hate being evil." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm

After the boy struggled to get off I decided that I was wasting time and pressured pointed him. I started to go back to the grounds when I spotted Chieko, Miku, Shane, and another girl that I have never seen before. I walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Mitsu turned around and saw a girl coming over to them. "Hi I'm Mitsu" she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 pm

"Hi...." I said as I came over. "Whats going on?" I asked as I putted my sword away.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:51 pm

"nothing just talking about the battle" shane said looking around "how are you doing"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:58 pm

"Who me? I guess that I'm fine" I said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:07 pm

"No problem." Chieko said to Shane. She walked back to Miku and Mitsu. "You used to be evil?!" Miku shouted. He clenched his fists. Chieko butted in front of him. "Whoa there!" she said. She saw Bex walking toward them "Hi Bex. You mind helping me here?" Chieko said as she pushed the fighting Miku back.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:09 pm

"Why is he pissed off?" I said to Chieko as I glanced to Miku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next