The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 pm

(ok)
"you could be a spi" the king said
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:09 pm

"I'm not I really want to join you I HATE being evil I don't want to like my dad he hates everything even me." Mitsu said to the king. "Please just let my join you." she said.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm

"fine but i'm not completely believing you for now" said the king "now go and fight"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:53 pm

"Thank you so much you won't regret this plus with me you know all the secrets of the evil side so it's really a benefit for you." Mitsu said. She then left and went to go fight.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Senna stared at the war going on. Blood gushing out of people's bodies. Some lying on the floor, unconscious or dead. Shaking her head, she shot her shadow across the battle field. One man snuck up behind her, and grabbed her by the neck. Twitching her eye, Senna slowly rose from her feet, the man squeezing tighter. "N-Not going to happen.." She muttered, raising her hand in front of his face. "K-Kage dorobō."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Shane wa gettng other people when he saw a girl (Kanon) doing something he ran at her
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Mitsu got back to the battle field she saw all the dead bodies. She was looking to see if Momo was still fighting she was. Mitsu sigh with relieve.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Her whole arm turned black. She shot a black shadow at the man, making him let go of her neck. Falling to the ground, Senna gasped for air. She panted heavily. Senna noticed something else coming at her. These people are tough... I guess I have to use it soon . She thought, making a wall of shadows surround her.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:57 pm

But then a guy got on Shane went to pounce on her
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:07 pm

She made the shadows disappear, and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 pm

(mess up there on last one) Shane was closein in on her (kanon)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Senna opened her eyes, her eyes being crystal white. "Yami no hanshu raizu. Kono sake de tasukete kudasai. Kontorōru watashi no karada ga, soshite aite o hakai suru." She chanted, rising into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Chieko moved out of the way of a line of fire. She tried to get up higher but was cut off by more fire. The boy still stood their. The man yelled at him. The boy shook his head and nodded. Chieko pulled out her knives. 2 on 1 was not fair but she did not mind. "Well let's hope this works!" Multiple copies appeared around them. "Cool they fly!" She shouted. The man looked dead at the real Chieko while the boy just spun around dazed.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 pm

The girl floated ip in the air "so you want it that away" Shane turned into a crow and flew up
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

As I ran back I was attacked again by the same guy. "You just never give up do you?" I said as I defended myself. The boy just smiled and continued to fight.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Mitsu ran onto the battle field and some guy came after her. She looked at him and saw he was one of the guards for her dads castle. She stood there and smiled. She caused him pain. "And I thought we were friends." she said to him sarcastically. She giggled and ran off.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

"You know your pretty good for a chic" The boy said smirking as we continued on to fight. I just stared at him and shot lighting making him disappear. I stood there and looked around then I heard a noise which came from behind me and the guy took out his sword and pointed it at my throat. "But I'm pretty good too" and with that I picked him up and made him fly to the ground with me pinning him down. "True, but I'm better."
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Senna stared at the crow flapping toward her. Shaking her head, her eyes turned back to normal. She didn't want to use it yet.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Mitsu ran into another guard. She just stood there and smiled again. "Look at you you think your so powerful just because you work for the king, but your not your the complete opposite of powerful." she said to him. He looked angry and he was. Mitsu giggled a little as a dome of darkness appeared around him. Mitsu just ran off again just leaving him there.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pm

The man shouted at the boy again. The boy instantly nodded and grabbed his sword. Chieko saw Darkness spin out of it. She smiled. "OK then." She quickly made her hands twitch. The copies went over and started to punch and kick at the two guys. The man destroyed a few but the boy could barely hold off one. "That is it!" The man cried. He went up and slashed Chieko with the sword it made direct contact with her arm. She cried in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 pm

She lowered down, placing her feet firmly on the ground. Again, she was attacked by some random dude. Senna unsheathed her sword, barely blocking the attack given to her. The man smirked, and said to her, "You looked pretty weak from there. I decided to attack you." "What an idiotic thing to say. Plus, I bet you haven't even seen my power." Senna rolled her eyes, placing her free hand in front of him. "Hakai anata no me no zen, kurayami no umi no hito."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Mitsu saw a girl (Caseroos) in pain she ran over to her and looked at the people attacking her. "You really have the guts to attack a girl who can make copies of herself." she said to them. "Wow you must be stupid!" she said. They looked at her and pulled out their swords. She looked at them and smirked. They were about to hit her, but they stopped halfway because she gave them pain. After they fell to the ground she helped the girl.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:49 pm

(Dude I am disgegarding your post since I am up in the air no offense. I'll say I saw u though)
Chieko looked up in pain. The boy started toward her with the darkness sword. She tried to move away but she couldn't move fast enough. The sword hit her in the same arm the the fire sword hit her. She screamed and plummeted to the ground. She landed next to a girl.
(Meghan BTW is it ok if I add a power? It's hard to fight with no fighting power really)
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

(Go a head it's not my rp I don't give a shit)
"Ok now I'm pissed off!" Mitsu said. She got out her sword and hit both of them on the leg. She helped the girl who landed next to her get up. She gave her a look like it was time to fight 2 on 2 or maybe 2 on 10.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:59 pm

(OK I wasn't really asking you in general Meghan but ok. I'm to lazy to change it in the app right now so I'm just gonna say it here. Water and Ice.)
Chieko groaned and pushed herself up. "Oh, it's on!" She sat up. "Miku is gonna kill me for this!" She slowly made a small ball of water and shot it at the man. He spun backwards in the air. The boy to his sword and flew back down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next