The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:11 pm

(I would say. Well i picture him as 18. older than all of us)
Miku nodded. "Pretty much." cheiko struggled. "Fine come down." Chieko relaxed as she landed. "Speak" Miku said. "I hate you." Chieko said. Miku just laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm

"I feel sorry for you....that you have to put up with this guy" I said looking at Miku and then to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Chieko nodded. Miku just laughed. "Ya well for that comment Chieko gets 30 more minutes of practice tonight. See you later." he walked off. Chieko moaned and fell back on the soft grass.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:29 pm

"He seems like a nice trainer....no older than me by his looks and attitude" I said sitting back on the grass near Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:06 am

"He is 18. He is a good trainer but he is annoying! He gives a lot of punishments and he can control you so." Chieko sighed. "Well another 30 minutes of practice might give me more time to try new things at least."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 am

(Where are we? >.>)
I walked silently, sweating. "I'll take a shower..." I mumbled
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 am

Mitsu looked at herself in the mirror "Maybe they will let me stay." she said to herself. She took of her war outfit and put on jeans and a T-shirt. She went outside looking for Momo "She must still be at home." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 pm

I shrugged, "I'm only 17....and yea even looks like a pain in the ass. But your right maybe you'll something new...or maybe he'll just torture you even more" I said as I looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:15 pm

I went to my house, seeing Mitsu in front. "What are you doing here?" I asked and opened my house door, letting her in
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:17 pm

"I got bored and I needed to tell you something, but you might get mad at me." Mitsu said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Chieko let out a chuckle. "Its not so bad. Again he is a good trainer." She looked up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 pm

(fufufu... let's start the battle?)
The next morning came. I changed into battle gear and took my sword. "Time.." I sighed and went outside
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

(OK Then)
Chieko opened her eyes and looked around her room. She changed into her battle gear-light weight for flying of course- and grabbed her staff. She clicked the button and spikes shot out around it. Chieko smiled and reclicked the button.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Rebecca woke up and went to get her battle gear. After I finished I went to look in the mirror and putted my hair up and went to get my weapon.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 pm

(WAITWAITWAIT! I HATE BEING ALONEE! xD)
I headed over to the battle grounds. The walls of both tribes as people began coming in, tensely
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

(OK we wait to actually fight)
Chieko pulled her hair up to her tight pony tail and smiled. She grabbed her staff and walked out of her room. Miku was standing there. (Did i mention she has no family and lives with her ttrainer?) "Took you long enough. People are already at the field lets go." He said,
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 pm

(ur supposed to live with ur trainer?)

Rebecca went outside and noticed people walking to the ground. I sighed and began walking.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 pm

"Hm, I guess I ave to wait." I sliced a tree
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Mitsu woke up and looked at the time. "I'm late!" she said. she got into her battle gear and walked over to the battle ground. "Hi Momo." she said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

(No just me)
Miku and Chieko walked out and over to the Battle ground. "Hey Bex." Chieko said seeing her.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:45 pm

"Hey," I said to Mitsu. "Nervous?" I asked
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:46 pm

"Yeah really nervous." Mitsu said.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:48 pm

I grunted. "I hate when my dad forces me for these stuff."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:50 pm

"At least your dad likes you my dad won't even let me near my "house" he doesn't even want to look at me any more." Mitsu said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:52 pm

"Aww..." I said sadly and hugged her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next