The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Chieko brushed her hair out and braided it. She grabbed one of her hats with black straps and pulled it on. She pulled on her boots and walked towards the door. She looked back at the sleeping Poyu and Kami then walked out into the sun.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Shane sat down looknh at the sun
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Lexi arrived at the camp she was scared to go in. "Bye dad." she said. She walked in and looked back at him. She turned around and went to the camp counselor. "Hi I'm Lexi." she said.
(Can someone be the camp counselor if there is one if there isn't one can someone tell me please?)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 pm

(You be the camp counsler. You can be any character except ones that have an app or have been taken. Like Kami, Poyu, Quin, and Amy for mine. you cant be them.)
Chieko looked around. She saw SHane sitting down. Chieko looked around again and saw i girl talking to one of the counslers.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:16 pm

"Hello Lexi who is your god parent?" the counselor asked her. "My god parent of Aphrodite." Lexi said. "Well it's wonderful to have you here you will be staying in that cabin over there." he said pointing to the only cabin with the outside lights on. (Casey can that be your cabin so I have someone to talk to?)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 pm

(No. I am in the Hades cabin. You are in the Aphrodite cabin. Make a character to talk to. We can still talk though.)
Chieko watched as the girl walked towards the Aphrodite cabin. "Great..... another ms. Prissy...."
(Chieko hates people from Aphrodite in this RP meghan. But i will like you eventually.)
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:33 pm

(That's great Casey you could of told me that before!)
Lexi walked in and saw that everyone was asleep. She tip toed over to the empty bed and lied down. The bed creaked and everyone woke up and ran over to her. "Hi you must be new here." they all said at the same time except for one girl. All the girls sat down on her bed and started talking to her saying different things at the same time. Lexi got up and went over to the girl who was alone. "Hi I'm Lexi what's your name?" she asked the girl. "Tamako." the girl said.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:16 pm

shane saw chieko "hi" shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Chieko looked over at Shane. "Hey." She said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 pm

After I changed my clothes I went outside to see if Katie was out there. "This is really.....really odd. First Alex, now Katie" I said as I walked around and spotted Chieko and Shane. "Katie's gone too" I said to them as I approached.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 am

(Changing my name again. lol)
Anya walked into her cabin, plopping down on the bed. Tired, she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 am

Chieko looked at Daphne. "Weird? I mean if they disappeared...... well they cant can they?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Lexi left her cabin to go look around. She saw a group of people (Caseroos, Ninjiabunny, and Nightlight.) and walked over to them. "Hi I'm Lexi." she said to them.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Chieko looked behind her. She saw a girl who just came to the camp. "Great.... Another Aphrodite camper." She said. "If you 3 will excuse me i think im gonna go kill myself." She said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Daphne laughed, "well I don't know where Katie could be." Then I saw Katie on top of the Aphrodite cabin and waved to me. I blankly stared and nudged Chieko to look.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 pm

"What's so wrong with people from the Aphrodite cabin?" Lexi asked. She saw the girl nudge the other and she turned around and saw a girl on the top of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 pm

"hi" shane said "nice to meet somebody else new to"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Katie quickly jumped off without anyone else seeing her. She came over to us with a bucket. "Hey......uh....is your idiot brother awake?" Katie asked looking at Chieko. "Because I need him, and a few other people and things" She said smirking. "What is this about?" I whispered to Katie. "I'll tell you when we get to a safe spot."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 pm

"No They are both still sleeping. Ad after another encounter with AMy you can take him. I am sick of those two! They keep fighting! And That Amy girl is gonna pay." Chieko said agrily. SHe looked at Lexi. "And if you dont know who that is its the head camper of your cabin."

(Feel free to play Amy Meghan. But make her mean and in love with my brothers Kami and Poyu.)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:28 pm

"Oh trust me they will pay. And don't worry I'll make sure your brothers wake up nicely.....without injuring themselves" Katie said walking along. "And I'm going to need you Chieko and you too Daphne." I just shrugged and started to walk alongside with Katie.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Chieko sighed. "Just really don't get him pissed. You will be on the floor in a second if youdo. And I would liketo keep the cabin not earthquakatized." She said following.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:30 pm

(Ok Casey I'll be any but the lovie dovie stuff is really gross!)
"Amy sounds really stupid." Lexi said. Someone behind her began to speak to her. "Hello miss I'm Amy and you are......hm...... let me guess in big trouble." Amy said. "Let me guess your idea of a punishment is something really stupid like not leaving the cabin for 3 hours or something like that." Lexi said. Amt walked away flipping her hair in Lexi's face. "Go ahead and make her pay she's a real Bitch!" she said to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:43 pm

"Oh trust me she definitely will!" Katie said an anger as we walked away. Once we got to a quiet area Katie began to speak, "ok so this is my plan to get revenge." "Why? What happened?" I asked interrupting her, Katie just stared and replied. "I don't want to talk about it....yes it was that bad. And I'm getting revenge on all of this pussy brat girls." Katie said, "ok so I've noticed that Amy and her gang are in love with your brothers right?" She said turning towards Chieko. "And if they are...then I'm going to need them. And of course you guys as well."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:22 pm

(Thats ok Meghan. But I will be Amy sometimes too. And you got her perfectly!)

Chieko crossed her arms. "I like where this is going. Basicly we make the boys pay and we all get revenge. Carry on." She said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 pm

"Well we can use your brothers as bait. But everything has to go like I planned, so me and Chieko will go fill this bucket with gross, disgusting stuff that them pussy girls won't like. You catching on?" Katie said to Chieko, "and while that's happening Daphne will go and tell the boys the plan and get them ready. Basically this is how I plan it-since I was up on the roof I found out that the cabin has a few sky lights that are near some other windows. The boys will be doing something outside that window and the girls will hopefully stand there and admire while I open the sky light and dump all the stuff on the them!" But off course there's more, like spray painting their cabin" Katie said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next