The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Sky High~*

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
ninjabunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

*~Sky High~* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

(oh XD Nuv) "nice to meet you" Ashly said "ohno the time I need to go bye" Ashly poked dahne one more time and left
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Mary Kate stopped her somewhat laugh. "Does he ever get louder?" she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Chieko nodded. "attention students! Here are the first round teams!" He flipped through his papers.

(Anyone want to play make Coach Boomer talk or your can make him say a random person or a minor character you own if no one does I will pick randomly from either real or minor or random)
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

(why don't you use the same people from the movie!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:35 pm

I glared over to Coach Boomer as he looked through papers on his clipboard. "Does it take that long for a person to choose...another person?" I sighed and putted my head on my hand which was on top of my leg.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:26 pm

(Ok I'm choosing than and no Meghan. We are not using ppl from the movie)
Coach Boomer nodded as he found the person on he clipboard. "Finaly." Chieko groaned. "The teams first will be Takumi Adeto (Random name for the twins. Just go with it) and Jason Prite. Against Lisa Hathaway and Lucy Prisilla." Coach Boomer said. "Lisa and Lucy are seniors so the get the pick." Chieko saw Lucy and Lisa talking next to each other. "Heros." One of them said. Takumi smiled. "So Jason and Takumi have Villians." Chieko murmered. "This will be fun."
(I'll give a description of the battle quickly I'm the nxt post unless anyone wants to be any one besides Takumi.)
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 am

(LOLOLOLOL! What'd 'd miss?)

I stood around during gym session
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:00 pm

(where going to start playing the gym game)
(answer)
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:43 pm

(ohh... I remember this...)

"Oh, you're here, Ms.Moon." the gym teacher said coolly. "You and Mr. Madamba, heroes," she said.
I walked towards Jacob Madamba. "So.. I'm Calista," I shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you, i'm Jacob." he said, smiling.
'So what power do you have?" I asked.
"just flying, you?' he shrugged.
"Light," I sighed.
"You can make the diversion while I fly and save the dummy," he smiled.
"That'll make sense," I bit my lip
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm

(I thought Lisa, Lucky, Takumi and Jason are up?????)

I sighed as both teams positioned themselves on the field. "This will be interesting" I said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:01 pm

(They are I think. I was just talking with Jacob here)
I patiently watched the teams go up
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 am

(I'm confused is it Jacob and Calista as the heroes or the other people??)
Mary Kate was sitting there as the teams went up. This game sounds weird why can't we have the joy of watching the citizen die." she said with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:05 pm

(its the people who case mentioned, I think the ones calista mentioned are the ones who are next....?)
I shrugged, "just for practice, strategy, preparing for the big deal.....and so on so forth. At least that's what I think, since it does seem like common sense" I said still staring at the teams.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 pm

(O 2 the kk thnx!!)
"Yeah but still they should also practice failure." Mary Kate said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:11 pm

"True.....but I don't know, I'm not the teacher so how should I know these things?" I said coldly as I sighed once more, "oh when will this start already!?"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 pm

"I'll be right back." Mary Kate said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 pm

"Where are you going?" I asked as I watched Mary Kate get up.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:17 pm

"To the cafe I'm starving." Mary Kate said. She teleported herself to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:19 pm

"Mmk" I said as Mary Kate disappeared.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Mary Kate arrived in the cafe and got a piece of pizza, sat down, and ate it. When she finished she returned to the gym. "Did I miss anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:38 pm

(Did, i miss, gym? Serialllyy???)
I stood
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:21 am

(OMG SO SRRY GUYS!!! I HAVENT POSTED IN FOREVER! No calista you didnt miss gym.)
Coach Boomer yelled. "GO!" "Finally" Chieko said under her breath. Both tems went in a crazy mad dash for each other. Takumi turned invisible right as the game began. Jacob flew up in the air. Lisa smiled. She snapped her fingers. Fire formed in her hands. Lucy transformed into a lion. "Shape Shifter, and Fire. Cool." Chieko said. Chieko could sense were Takumi was. He was right behind Lisa. She shot a fire ball into the air right at Jason. He dodged and nodded his head. Lisa looked confused. Lucy jumped into the air trying to get a hold of Jason. At the same time Takumi grabbed Lisa and threw her against the wall. Jacob moved out of the way as Lucy tried to get hold of his leg with her mouth. She fell to the floor with a thud. One minute and 30 seconds had gone bye.

(Part 2 next post)
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Mary Kate was watching in amazement. This is the best game ever!" she said as Lisa hit the wall.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:27 am

Chieko nodded. "Heroes are kinda at a dis advantage. I mean they have a time limit while the villians just need to fight." She said.

Lisa was struggling to get up. Takumi disappeared again. Jacob hovered in the air waiting. Lucy transformed into hawk and flew in the air. Lisa finlally got up. She threw a dew fire balls where Takumi used to be but he had moved. She looked up and saw Jacob. She threw fireballs at him. He dodged some but one hit him in the arm. He let out a small yelp and dodged Lucy. Takumi once again grabbed Lisa but this time he flung her across the gym. Lucy tried for Jacob one more time. She was punched in the wing and sent flying towards the ground.

Chieko looked at the clock. Everyone began counting down. "10,9,8,7,6..."

Lisa and Lucy tried to get up but takumi and Jacob had them pinned.

"5,4,3,2..."

Lisa tossed a fireball at Takumi who easily dodged it.

"1!" Everyone shouted. "Game!" Coach Boomer called. "Villains win! Girls head to the nurse." He said. Takumi and Jacob helped Lisa and Lucy up. "Congratz." "Thanks." Was what they said.

"Wonder who is next to fight Takumi and Jacob?" Chieko said.
(Anyone want to? Go ahead and make a 5 word post. Lol!)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm

I shrugged, "obviously someone" I said watching Coach Boomer look through his papers.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:52 pm

(I wanaa goooo!)

"Jacob Madamba and Calista Moon." the coach said dully. I smiled as we walked on the court. Jacob flew up, carrying me. "Bleh... I'm heavyy!" I groaned embarassed.
"Okay, against Takumi and Jason, villains." the coach said. (I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

*~Sky High~*
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next