The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Chieko rolled off the bed. She landed on the floor and jerked her head up. She groaned. "I said it was almost 12." She was t tired to get back in bed. She dropped he head on the floor and moaned.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Alexis saw Kyoko and Ichiru walk into the lunch room and followed them because she forgot where to go.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Kyoko noticed Alexis behind, and pulled Ichiru so he can stop walking. "Morning. You just woke up too?"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 pm

"Yeah, sorry if I scared you I don't really know where to go right now I haven't been here for very long." Alexis said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 am

"No it's fine. you can just follow along if you don't know where to go."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:03 am

"Ok thanks." Alexis said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 am

Kyoko nodded. They stood in line, waiting for their turn for getting the food. Kyoko tapped her foot. She was hungry. "Come on.." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:14 pm

"What?!" I said now awake and jumping off of bed, "crap I missed my fire class!" I said as I sprinted out of my bed and started to get dressed. 11:54 "Why didn't my timer go off!? My flight and invisibility class is at 12. And its halfway across the campus!" I said as I quickly brushed my hair. "Bye" I said as I opened the door and closed it.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Chieko nodded grimly then dropped her head to the floor again and moaned. She stood up slowly and pulled out a Gray long sleeve shirt and a black half jacket. (One of the shirts with no sleeves and no front middle) She grabbed a pair of black jeans. She quickly changed than brushed her teeth and hair. She grabbed a hat and pulled it on.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:48 pm

As I ran down the halls I bumped into someone, "hey watch it!" I looked up and saw it was Mat's girlfriend. "Watch where your going!" She said looking angrily at me. "Sorry, gosh" I said as I rolled my eyes and started to leave. I finally got to class, "you are late" the teacher said crossing her arms. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to the time and I bumped-" "Not interested in your day Ms. Paige, now sit down and pay attention to me" the teacher said as she pointed to an empty space on the floor. "Yes, Mrs. White" I said as I sighed and walked over to the empty space and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Chieko sighed. And went to her night stand. She pulled on her boots and checked the time. 12:45 She sighed and stood up stretching her back.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 pm

"Ok class is dismissed" my invisibility teacher said as we all got up. "Hey where were you today?" Mat asked as I walked down the halls to the dorms. "Uh...sleeping" I said as I blushed a little. Mat laughed, "you didn't miss much anyway. It was all boring stuff to me, and probably to you too." "I'm not a pro if that's what your saying" I said looking at him. "I never said that, all I said is that we just learned boring stuff and stuff that you probably know already" Mat said shrugging. "Oh.." I said as I opened the door and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Finally, Kyoko and Ichiru made it to the lunch counter, the delicacies amusing Kyoko. "Ooo. I'll take this. And this. Oo, and this." Kyoko said, piling food onto her plate.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Alexis saw what how amazed Kyoko was with the food and started to giggle a little.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Hieko walked out the door and started to head down the the caferteria. "Chieko!!" Lola came running up to her. "You never came back to class. I was worried." "I was ok sont mind it." Slchieko said. "I never got to talk to your friend sorry." Chieko shook her head. "No need Lola. We were ok. You wanna grab lunch with me?" Lola nodded "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Kyoko took her plate, walking toward the lunch tables after being yelled at by the lunch lady. "Quit taking all the food, save it for the rest of the students!" She yelled. Kyoko made a disgusted look, Ichiru laughing.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Chieko and Lola walked into the lunchroom just as Kyoko got yelled out. Chieko let out a laugh and her and Lola headed into the lunch line which was now much shorter.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm

"You wanna grab some lunch?" Mat asked as I dropped my stuff on the bed. "Sure" I said walking out the door and locking it. We both walked into the lunchroom seeing that the line was short and went in it.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Kyoko stuck her tongue out at the lady, Ichiru sitting down beside her. She took her fork, stabbing it in the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Chieko got up to the food and started to pile chicken and potatoes onto her plate. She tabbed a sugar cookie and sat down next to Kyoko Lola sitting next to Chieko. "Hey." she said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:53 am

Alexis was sitting next to Lola. "Hey Chieko, and I think your name is Lola right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 am

"Hey." Kyoko replied, eating her chicken. The stabbed fork was still in the center, Kyoko not caring. She was lazy to take it out, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Lola nodded to Alexis. "Yep I'm Chieko's friend from teleporting class." Chieko started to eat her Chicken. "So is everyone ok now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

"For now, yes" I said cutting in to the conversation as I sat down with Mat following.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Chieko nodded. "Hey the only thing missing here is Kaoki. Where is he anyways?" Chieko asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next