The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:11 pm

I sighed by the thought that I could be alone in my room, "maybe I should get another piece of paper? That way I'll know who it is for sure...." I said to myself but loud enough for people to hear.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:37 pm

"I think I'll get a drink outside." I told Kyoko, leaping off the bed and went down to the school cafe. I got a strawberry smoothie with a very small pinch of dragon's blood. The dragon's blood made such a big difference. Didn't taste bad though. Isat down, sipping, looking at everyone. My blue hair lay on my back with the air from the air conditioning brushing on me. My hair smelt like the water ofthe ocean, but with a light smell of cherry blossom. I smiled, seeing a couple together. I had my heart broken from my boyfriend two years ago. I vowed never to date unless if zi actually feel it.
(I was borred -o-)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:50 pm

"Okay." I replied, sitting up in bed.
I took my black and white backpack from the side of the bed, and unzipped the big pocket.
Quickly, I pulled out a binder, flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:02 pm

I finished my drink, leaving a tip on the table
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 pm

"Good Idea Paige.I have no clue why it even says!" Chieko said peering over the paper.
She turned to Niji. "Want to head to our dorm?"
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:03 pm

I got up, heading to my dorm. I held my crystaline colored wallet, running.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Paige left Chieko and Niji and went back to the office to get another piece of paper.

(who is/will be my dorm mate?)
Back to top Go down
Jian

Jian

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:24 pm

"Didn- Oh" Saphira said cuting herself off, "Let go to our dorm them!"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

(LETTUCE MEET! D:<)
I started walking slowly on the staircase. I saw many people flying. I couldn't since it wasn't raining
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Kyoko sighed, still flipping through the pages that she has drawn on.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:21 pm

I walked back to the dorm, grabbing my Potions book. I flopped onto the bed and began reading for a backround
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:26 pm

"Sure!" Niji said to Cheiko. "So where is it? I didn't see it on the way in..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:35 am

"Right her-" Chieko stopped herself as she opened the door. Two sides of the room, two completely different worlds. Chikeo's side was Completely black, skulls(real) hung from the bed and ceiling. Her training and regular books were lined on a shelf painted black with red skulls(I love reading!). It was perfect... untill she looked at Niji's.

(Nessy! Explain your side of the room!)
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 pm

"Wow! Just right!" It was beautiful. There was a lake and forest (holographic of course), flowers, and her favorite animals. It looked like it was outside. This was her dream room. She found in a hollowed out tree her training books and an extra shelf. Niji stuffed her regular books on the extra shelf. Her bed and shelves were both pink (the love power). Then she glanced with horror at Cheiko's side. It was terrible (no offense! Smile).
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:03 pm

"Smells like a graveyard, perfect! Hey? Do you see my sacrafice paints Niji?" Chieko said looking in her skull drawer. "Never mind, found them." Chieko said flopping on her bed. She pulled out entiltled 'The Horror of the dead'. "My dad wrote this before he died. He was a very good writer. My mom was an artist. Her power was controling people and his was raising the dead, so my power is both." Chieko flipped to page 226.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:00 pm

I sighed seeing that I don't have a roommate for now. "Ah well, more room for me" I said going to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:45 pm

"Thats cool!" Niji said. She hoped there was a divider so she wouldn't have to smell the dead. Dont get her wrong, she likes Cheiko, its just that the dead wasn't really her thing. She pulled out her animal summoning book. "Ah, there we go." She said a short spell then sang a four note tune. A rabbit came right up to her so she picked it up and brought it to Cheiko. "Look at this little guy! Isn't he adorable?" Niji asked.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:03 pm

"Ya... So cute..." Chieko wispered. She turned a page in the book. "Ah! Found it! 'How to bring back the dead'!" Chieko shot up off her bed. "Ill be right back." she said. Chieko ran out the door in search of DrAgons Blood.

(Haha Nessy! U know what that is!lolz!)
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 pm

(I got a feer... I was too sick to get on....)
I walked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Chieko quickly turned the corner only to run into someone (... Nessy... I'm quoting evrything now!)
"Oh sorry!" Chieko stammered. She looked up. "Oh, Hi Calista!"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:26 am

Kyoko was in the room by herself.
She decided to practice her dark magic.
Kyoko pointed her finger towards a hidden shadow, and expanded it.
The shadow grew across the whole room, and maybe some other places in the academy, and it was pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:43 pm

(ohhhh case...u silly willy walnut head! Wink lolz jk)
"Well, that was odd." Niji said. "What the heck is dragon's blood?!?!" She walked towards the shelf looking for a magic dictionary. There wasn't one, but there should be one there. She ran down the hall looking for the library when she saw a shadow. She quickly shot some light at it. It disappeared for a second, then came back. "Dang it!"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Kyoko transformed the shadow back to the teeny shadow it was before.
She knew people would get hurt or something if it was dark.
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 pm

The shadow suddenly went away. That was odd. Must be somebody's power. Niji went through a maze of hallways and came to a dead end. Then she realized she had no idea where she was.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Kyoko pointed her fingers at another shadow, focusing on her power. She then took hold of the shadow, and wrapped it around the door, making it almost impossible to open. Okay now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next