The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Sky High~*

Go down 
+4
ninjabunny
Neytiri
Caseroos
Nessy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nessy

Nessy

*~Sky High~* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lindsay got on the bus. "I hate this bus" she said. She looked around for her friends
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Chieko gritted her teeth seeing Calista and Shane walk in. She spun around and found a seat in the back. She sat down and kicked her feet up. She muttered under her breath as a book flew in Shane's direction.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:40 pm

"ow" shane said "you again bunny scuff " shane said when a bunny cam and scratched chieko
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 pm

"Ah!" Chieko touched the blood on her face." I believe it's been more than ten minutes." Chieko's eyes returned to red. "Why don't you just hit yourself." Chieko stared down Shane.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:55 pm

"BUNNY BLOCK" shane scremed "it may not stop your attack but it does this" as shane went to hit himself a giant puffball came out and cusshion the hit
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Angelica just watched Chieko and Shane fight, "you guys, just stop. I think you both had enough" she said as her eyes went from brown to red and controlled both of them to stop.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:23 pm

"I don't think the girl likes me...." i muttered, knowing it was loud enough for the other girl who wasn't fighting to hear. "I can put up light again if I need to." I said quietly.
(Nighhtligghtt, it's really rare for people to have two powers. It's always one power. Only the main character had one power. Just saying. :] and we're going to class remember?)
A teacher came out. "What has happened?" shdemanded.
"I swear me and this girl had nothing to do with it..." I stammered. "Something just popped in their heads, I suppose...."
"DETENTION! ALL FOUR OF YOU!" she screamed.
I jumped. "W-w-why?" I was shaking.
"You two girls, were out of classes, and you TWO, have been fighting and are alsl out of classes." she growled.
"Oh... o-o-ook...." i was worried.
I shook my head towards Shane and entered our class.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:37 pm

"Oh great..A little telekenisis accident and I get detention. Come on Angelica." Chieko ushered her into their class. "Atleast my parents don't care about any of this."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:01 pm

"awwwwww" shane groned "fine i will go to detion" DX
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:49 pm

(ik calista, and this was during class? Im just a bit confused :p btw am i the "other girl"?)

"How lovely-a detention. Even though I had nothing to do with all this-whatever" I said rolling my eyes to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 pm

shane walked over to the 2 girls "sorry about that, i dinit meen for you to get in trouble"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:59 pm

"Your apologizing us?" I said in shock, "that's the 1st......besides its not all your fault" I said groaning.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

"we should proubly go to class before we get in trouble" shane said starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:49 am

(Going upupup. on the previous pages, meh and shane were going to class. and coincidentally I suppose one of you guys said something about starting a fight. We were RIGHT outside of the classroom)

"It's right through there." I said pointing towards the door in front of us. I shrugged and went in
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 am

shane followed the girl threw the door "wow this class is huge"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 am

(What grade did you get in grammar class? o.o)
"Likeusual." I took a seat and the big headed man started to talk
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:04 am

Chieko leened over to Shane. "Hey look Im sorry. Still getting used to the flying objects. It's happening ususally now." she said. She sat back up in her seat then Leened over to Calista. "Im still mad at you. But sorry for getting you detetion."
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 am

(how much have I missed? where are we now? sorry guys but my computer is like possessed and when its working my sis is hogging it so im really sorry!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 pm

"im sorry to" shane said to chieko "this is my first day of high school
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 pm

"Its ok. I never meant any harm anyways..." I sighed. "I hate to see people fight, means my friend did... It caused her a death.. Tess..." I whispered to her. "I don't mind if you're mad at me as well..." I said under my breath
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:17 pm

shane whisperd "its ok the fight could have gotten worser anyway thanks for stopping it"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:38 pm

(I was whispering to Chieko...)
I hesitated and nodded an wrote notes in my notebook
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:21 pm

"Thanks." Chieko wispered. She opened up her notebook and started doodling anime.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:02 pm

(are. You. Serious? xDD)
I finished my notes. "Professor?" I raised my hand. "Im done with my notes!"
She nodded and told me I had free time for five minutes unitl class was over. A long a it did not require.talking or standing
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 pm

"I never knew you could draw anime" I whispered to Chieko, "that's pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 pm

I took out my family book and sketch book. I took out a small Chinese art tool which usually lightens the outline. I took my little sister's picture who died from a car crash two years ago. She was a hero though, and a real good one. She could grow things quickly. I started with the outline of the heads. I always took realistic art. (-o-) (I was bored)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

*~Sky High~*
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next