Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hogwarts App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calista

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Hogwarts App   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Ehehe.... i love HP, so... i jsut want this RP out already xD
Code:
Full Name:
Age:
Year:
House:(take any nbow.. just make shure there's not a lot of people in your house like 10 in Gryffindor and 3 in Hufflepuff or something. o.o)
Bio:
Blood Status:
Picture: (Just use a muggle outfit, can't find a good Uniform for it...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full Name: Calista Moon
Age: 15
Year: 5th year
House: Gryffindor
Bio: Calista's mum is a muggle, and her dad is a wizard. She only lives with her dad now, since her mother died when she was 10 risking her life from getting Calista hit by a car crash. She has seen death, and can see thestrals as well.
Blood Status: Half
Picture:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
People in Houses so far
Gryffindor: Calista,
Slytherin: Rawr, North
Hufflepuff:
Ravenclaw: Jian,


Last edited by Calista on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jian

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Full Name: Saphira Haruki / Hana Nakamura
Age: 11/12
Year: 2nd year
House: Ravenclaw :3

Bio: Saphira Uses the name Hana to hide her identity , Only the school knows her real name and would never use unless Saphira said they can use it, She seems to have a diffrent wand then the others but is loud and crazy, shes only quite in class times.

Blood Status: Uhh idk?
Picture: (Just use a muggle outfit, can't find a good Uniform for it...)

Or

I have no idea what muggle is so yeag


Last edited by Jian on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rawr



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Full Name: Claire Red
Age: 13
Year: 3rd year
House: Slytherin
Bio: Claire is a kind girl, but is also very shy. She loves learning new spells.
Blood Status: I don't know yet
Picture: (Just use a muggle outfit, can't find a good Uniform for it...)


Last edited by Rawr on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neytiri

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-10-22
Location : my ass

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:31 pm

This is my rp on Therpz....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://celebrityskin.forumotion.com/
Calista

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm

As it is on three other forums. O.pans note, everyone can't be in the same house. Ok,...
Code:
Smart? Yes or No
easy to stand to bullies? Yes or No Power-hungry (likes taking control liek draco)? Yes or Noe
spoiled? Yes or No
Brave to do stuff? Yes or No
Correct people a lot? Yes or No
Quiet? Yes or No
Outgoing? Yes or No
Anything else needed to know to get sorted:
please send me this with your answers, and I'll sort you out to get you sorted for it to be fair!


Last edited by Calista on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
North

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Calista wrote:
As it is on three other forums. O.pans note, everyone can't be in the same house. Ok,...
Code:
Smart? Yes or No
easy to stand to bullies? Yes or No
Snobby? Yes or No
spoiled? Yes or No
Brave to do stuff? Yes or No
Correct people a lot? Yes or No
Quiet? Yes or No
Outgoing? Yes or No
Anything else needed to know to get sorted:
please send me this with your answers, and I'll sort you out to get you sorted for it to be fair!

Well, your pretty much describing slytherins as: "Mean and cruel"
When its: "Cunning and prideful"
and remember, dumbledore said sometimes we sorted to early.

----
And neytiri, its in 2 other forums im on. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calista

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 pm

North wrote:
Calista wrote:
As it is on three other forums. O.pans note, everyone can't be in the same house. Ok,...
Code:
Smart? Yes or No
easy to stand to bullies? Yes or No
Snobby? Yes or No
spoiled? Yes or No
Brave to do stuff? Yes or No
Correct people a lot? Yes or No
Quiet? Yes or No
Outgoing? Yes or No
Anything else needed to know to get sorted:
please send me this with your answers, and I'll sort you out to get you sorted for it to be fair!

Well, your pretty much describing slytherins as: "Mean and cruel"
When its: "Cunning and prideful"
and remember, dumbledore said sometimes we sorted to early.

----
And neytiri, its in 2 other forums im on. :3
Nope, actually I meant that they like power, just like the hat said in the books. -Shrugs- If you already took a quiz of it on like scholastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
North

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Calista wrote:
North wrote:
Calista wrote:
As it is on three other forums. O.pans note, everyone can't be in the same house. Ok,...
Code:
Smart? Yes or No
easy to stand to bullies? Yes or No
Snobby? Yes or No
spoiled? Yes or No
Brave to do stuff? Yes or No
Correct people a lot? Yes or No
Quiet? Yes or No
Outgoing? Yes or No
Anything else needed to know to get sorted:
please send me this with your answers, and I'll sort you out to get you sorted for it to be fair!

Well, your pretty much describing slytherins as: "Mean and cruel"
When its: "Cunning and prideful"
and remember, dumbledore said sometimes we sorted to early.

----
And neytiri, its in 2 other forums im on. :3
Nope, actually I meant that they like power, just like the hat said in the books. -Shrugs- If you already took a quiz of it on like scholastic

they are power hungry, but how does being snobby make you power hungry?
And im a hufflepuff, but I want to use christopher. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calista

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 pm

North wrote:
Calista wrote:
North wrote:
Calista wrote:
As it is on three other forums. O.pans note, everyone can't be in the same house. Ok,...
Code:
Smart? Yes or No
easy to stand to bullies? Yes or No
Snobby? Yes or No
spoiled? Yes or No
Brave to do stuff? Yes or No
Correct people a lot? Yes or No
Quiet? Yes or No
Outgoing? Yes or No
Anything else needed to know to get sorted:
please send me this with your answers, and I'll sort you out to get you sorted for it to be fair!

Well, your pretty much describing slytherins as: "Mean and cruel"
When its: "Cunning and prideful"
and remember, dumbledore said sometimes we sorted to early.

----
And neytiri, its in 2 other forums im on. :3
Nope, actually I meant that they like power, just like the hat said in the books. -Shrugs- If you already took a quiz of it on like scholastic

they are power hungry, but how does being snobby make you power hungry?
And im a hufflepuff, but I want to use christopher. xD
Snobby is like rich to meh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
North

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Calista wrote:
North wrote:
Calista wrote:
North wrote:
Calista wrote:
As it is on three other forums. O.pans note, everyone can't be in the same house. Ok,...
Code:
Smart? Yes or No
easy to stand to bullies? Yes or No
Snobby? Yes or No
spoiled? Yes or No
Brave to do stuff? Yes or No
Correct people a lot? Yes or No
Quiet? Yes or No
Outgoing? Yes or No
Anything else needed to know to get sorted:
please send me this with your answers, and I'll sort you out to get you sorted for it to be fair!

Well, your pretty much describing slytherins as: "Mean and cruel"
When its: "Cunning and prideful"
and remember, dumbledore said sometimes we sorted to early.

----
And neytiri, its in 2 other forums im on. :3
Nope, actually I meant that they like power, just like the hat said in the books. -Shrugs- If you already took a quiz of it on like scholastic

they are power hungry, but how does being snobby make you power hungry?
And im a hufflepuff, but I want to use christopher. xD
Snobby is like rich to meh

Not all rich people are snobs??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calista

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:33 pm

North wrote:
Calista wrote:
North wrote:
Calista wrote:
North wrote:
Calista wrote:
As it is on three other forums. O.pans note, everyone can't be in the same house. Ok,...
Code:
Smart? Yes or No
easy to stand to bullies? Yes or No
Snobby? Yes or No
spoiled? Yes or No
Brave to do stuff? Yes or No
Correct people a lot? Yes or No
Quiet? Yes or No
Outgoing? Yes or No
Anything else needed to know to get sorted:
please send me this with your answers, and I'll sort you out to get you sorted for it to be fair!

Well, your pretty much describing slytherins as: "Mean and cruel"
When its: "Cunning and prideful"
and remember, dumbledore said sometimes we sorted to early.

----
And neytiri, its in 2 other forums im on. :3
Nope, actually I meant that they like power, just like the hat said in the books. -Shrugs- If you already took a quiz of it on like scholastic

they are power hungry, but how does being snobby make you power hungry?
And im a hufflepuff, but I want to use christopher. xD
Snobby is like rich to meh

Not all rich people are snobs??
ok, you win, i don't like debating. let's just stop arguing. ;P I'll keep Cristopher in the Slytherin thingy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
North

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Full Name: CHRISTOPHER HEWERDINE SHOOSH YEAH!
Age: 16
Year: 6th year
House: Slytherin :3
Bio: Cristopher is the oldest of a very large familly (7, to be exact.) Hes the only Slytherin in all of them, which makes him rather sad in the common room. Alot of people murmur that hes going to go bad soon enough, and will be the next "Dark Lord" or something.
Barely speaks, (Some people things hes mute, for he almost always uses non-verbal spells.) but is rather rude most of the time you hear him say something. Has a small crush on a gryffindor student. Does all right at school, but is exellent at potions. He babbles alot to a sister of his however, the only one that pretty much hasn't dared wonder if he will go bad or not. Nobody knows his personality, and most people just find him a emotionless boy. He was chosen to be a prefect in his 5th year, and pays alot of attention in the meetings, unlike most people that just talk with they're friends. He prefers pure-bloods than other types of bloods though, and is cunning like a Slytherin. (Oh btw, he'll act a bit different here, since I didn't keep him in character in RPS :<)
Blood Status: Is a pure blood, but both of his parents were murdered by him at age 13, while he was under the imperius curse. Considers himself the parent of the family, while his brothers and sisters think differently.
Picture: Ill put it in a while.. But heres a nice long description: VERY tall, extremely skinny, you could guess he was going to starve any day now, especially if you sat next to him in the great hall. Long-ish black hair, that droops down. his skin is rather pale, and has cold blue-white eyes, that look like the color of crystals, making him look quite artificial. Has very long nails that could make you bleed, and looks rather sick every day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calista

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 am

I don't see a bumping rulee..... But the RP has been put up! ;D My bad for noy puttin' in up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts App   

Back to top Go down
 
Hogwarts App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hogwarts RolePlay
» Not quite Hogwarts
» Hogwarts RP
» Hogwarts Ghosts
» Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Forum :: Roleplays :: Applications-
Jump to: